You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Bloody Creek

Real Ghost Stories

Bloody Creek

 

The year was 1984, when my mom graduated. A guy, named Kevin, whom she graduated with, died at his house just a few weeks after graduation. He was in a car wreck, and was about sixteen or seventeen. He still lived with his parents and siblings. Hhe was driving home, even though it was really early and nobody was home, when all the sudden he lost control of his car he immediately wrecked. But the bad thing was he wrecked right beside the creek in his yard. He was seriously injured and was bleeding really bad. No one was there to help him, so by the time his family had got home he had bleed to death.

I learned this because seven years ago we became their neighbors, they still live there, but I didn't know this immediately. There were events that lead me to believe something had happened there and just a few days ago someone told me that his son had died there and the pieces just fell together. My friend lives right beside me so she comes over a lot, and we were playing in the woods when I noticed a vehicle in my neighbors yard. As we got closer I noticed there were two vehicles, a badly beaten up car and a hearse, well this freaked us out a little and I looked away, but when I looked back it was gone.

So we went inside my house. Later when the guy was out, we went over and asked him if there had been an accident, but he said no so we dropped it and he went inside. Right when the door closed, the vehicles were back and funeral music was playing. It would get really loud then really low. And there were camera flashes as if someone were taking pictures of a body that wasn't there. All these things were happening and I got scared so we went back to my house and stayed inside the rest of the day.

The next day we went back there and there was the hearse and the car, the music, and this time there was what looked like blood around the car. One minute the hearse door would be closed, the next it would be open, then it would close and open, and there were the sound of crying. We never told anyone, and anytime we would ride our four wheelers, the guy would instantly come outside and stand by the fence and when we drove by or stopped to see what he wanted, he would say these exact words every time, "You better be careful, we wouldn't want an accident or you to get hurt..." The way he talked was so weird that it frightened me so I would avoid going back there for a while.

But then I learned his son died there and well everything kind of came together. We still won't go back there. Other things were like the sound of a car running, then a loud crash and nothing. Just Little things like that. Also shadows, peoples voices that you don't know what they are saying. This happened a lot and it wasn't just me and my friend who saw it, it was two of my other friends too, and my cousin.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashleigh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Wow, a couple years ago someone who went to my school crashed a four-wheeler and died. My brother's friend had to carry his body back, which probably reallly depressed him. Those things are dangerous.
WolfReal (1 stories) (140 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
I believe this story over many others here. I would like to ask how long this went on for? Did it happen only at specific times of the year? I do not believe in ghosts but I do feel that some events can be recorded in ways we can not imagine. The earth has a magnetic field and as it moves through the solar system, the magnetic field is affected by various elements. In turn the field affects and is affected by the earth itself. One idea is that depending on what the ground was made of in the area it is possible that events could be imprinted at certain times in the surrounding material of the event. As an example a large iron deposit or perhaps some other type of material in the area might help facilitate this recording. We are not sure but we think we have narrowed it down to a material and not just energy alone. Now it's not the actual even that is recorded though, its someone thinking about the event or actually seeing it at the time it happened that's recorded and its likely their brain waves that are being recorded. We believe the events you saw and experienced were that of another person who was actually there at the time. Likely this event was traumatic to them, they could think of nothing else at the time. Much like when the World Trade Center fell, people could think of nothing else. The event played out through their minds over and over even after months had passed.
To get answers, if you really want them, I might talk to the people that were there that day and ask them how they remembered and what they remember of the event. I suspect you will find at least one person who describes to you exactly what you ended up seeing as well. Good luck
ghostfreak14 (2 stories) (44 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-23)
wow, that's amazing, I wish I could've seen it, you have had a very interesting expericence, at least 2 me it is...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-02)
Abby,

In some Counties if the coroner responds to the scene of an accident he/she may be driving what appears to be a hearse.

I agree completely, it sounds as if the teen that passed at that spot wants to warn others of how dangerous that particular place is and this has resulted in a residual haunting.

Respectfully,

Rook
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-16)
This might be an imprint left over by the tramatic event, but it also may be a public safety message by the individual who was in the accident there. He may be providing a warning from the grave especially to you and your friend to be careful on your four wheelers, and not make the same mistake he did.

I find it odd that the warning would be so graphic, but perhaps he was making a strong point. I am uncertain that a hearse would have shown up at an accident, as it is usually an ambulance that is sent out with the coroner or the coroner arrives in his/her vehicle. By the way the human body holds only 10 pints (US) of blood.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-15)
Now this is a classic example of a residual haunting. A tragic event takes place and the enviroment records it. Only to play it back time and time again. I would be willing to bet that the ground in your area has a high quartz content. Well told story, thank you for sharing it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: