You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: The Bloody Face

Real Ghost Stories

The Bloody Face

 

Good day to all, I hope that this is all a good read for you. And here we go.

This all happened between awake and sleep until this day I do not know if I saw it or if I was dreaming. I was about 7 years old my parents and I were living in an upper duplex my bedroom window had not balconie or any outside access, nothing under it and not around it.

I was in bed and randomly rolled over and looked out my window and there it was a mans bloody and cut up face then it was just gone.

Now the reason for me not knowing if it was reality or a dream is that 2 days later the exact face that I saw in my window came knocking at my parents door for help because he had just fallen on the train tracks across from our house and split his face. We later found out he was on a day pass from the mental hospital not far from our house. We never did find out why it was our place he came to.

But I was happy that he did. It was that day that I realized that all the small things that I would see and dream that would happen were not all my imagination after all and that I had some kind of sense but I'm not sure exactly what I would call that sense but now at the age of 39 it still happens.

I will dream it will happen I will be having a convo with someone and by the time I get home something from that convo has happened or I run into the same person we were saying we had not seen in years. I don't know what to make of it.

I've been having a lot of different thing happen since then. If you enjoy this one let me know and I could give you all another.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kimissk69, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-11)
Welcome, Kimissik! I have these kinds of experiences too but with nowhere near the frequency as you or Biblio. Mine usually come in the form of a nightmare that foretells the event usually the next day. I have come to understand that the tell for such dreams is actually the screaming - I don't wake up thus under and other circumstances. The event isn't always bad in reality, though often at least jarring - and frequently not even terribly significant in the grand scheme of things.

For example, most recently, I had a nightmare that one of my beloved cats, Vera, had fallen off our 3rd story fire escape. I woke up screaming as I held her broken body. Of course first thing I did was seek her out and cuddle the living daylights out of her all the while realizing that the "Vera" of the dream did not look like the real Vera - she is a black and white tux while her dream incarnation was white with gray patches. The next day I was riding with my mother to pick up a scrip from her vet and at the side of the road just out front was a cat that had been hit - this sort of thing always affects me terribly. While my mom went in, I walked back to it to make sure it was really gone and not still in need of help. Through my tears, I saw that it was a white cat with gray patches just like the dream and it had passed. I said a prayer for it and went back to the car.

I have had nearly a dozen little experiences like these - all insignificant and completely at random but I do have some idea of how it feels. I wish I knew how to control or train it.

Welcome again and I look forward to your future contributions.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-11)
Hello Kimissk69,

Thank you for sharing your experience, it reminded of my own experiences... 😊 Good to know I am not alone.

Biblio, thank you for naming this type of event. I never mind to reaserach about this type of experiences, because I know they can't be explained with logic and I go into denial mode... I know it may be an embarassing attitude for me to take, but it's true. I can admitt easily that I've felt a presence, or seen something that can't be explained with logic but those precognition events that I tend to have make me take a step back.

I am glad that Kimissk shared this experience and that you shared yours and named it. I am feeling better thinking about mine. ❤
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-09)
Sounds like the movie "Next" with Nicholas Cage. I just watched that. He can see the future a bit in advance.

I have had episodes where this happened to me but not routinely.
Kimissk69 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-08)
Thank you so much for the comment and the warm welcome. I'm happy to be here.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-10-08)
Greetings, Kimissk69!

This foreknowledge of events is called "precognition." Mine started at 3 days in advance, when I was a child. I'd know on Friday what would happen on Monday evening (that was my family's "movie night"). Sudden knowledge of future events, or simultaneous knowledge of distant events, became something that I did not talk about much with my family; if my information fit into my mother's religious preconceptions, that was fine, but if I said something she didn't like, I'd get a lecture. It didn't matter to her that I was equally accurate in my predictions.

As I got older, my abilities started to grow and to branch out, *especially* in my late-30s; if you're lucky, you're probably going through something similar! Several other members have psychic abilities but they are far more skilled in their psycho-spiritual development than I will ever be. My mind tends to be an undisciplined sledgehammer; I'd recommend seeking advice from those with more skill and finesse if you are interested in developing your abilities further. 😊

Welcome aboard; the sanity's lukewarm, but the conversations are fun!

Best,
Biblio.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: