You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: I Think I Might Have An Incubus Living In My House

Real Ghost Stories

I Think I Might Have An Incubus Living In My House

 

THIS IS NOT A FAKE STORY. I need help because I have no one else to turn to and I found this site and looked at other people's stories and seen other people can leave comments and help them. Even if I did want to post a fake story I wouldn't even bother wasting my time because I have better things to do. So please just read my story and please help and tell me what you think this is.

Okay so this all started out when I moved into a new house and it was in a trailer park, I was getting tired of the place where I lived and decided it was cheaper here and it was a small nice house. This was around Halloween of last year. So everything was going good in my new house and I loved it but I think it was the day on Halloween or close to the day on Halloween that I had my first experience.

I was lying down in my bed on my stomach and all of a sudden I felt something touch my leg then it felt like it was on top of me, then it started to feel good you know...uhm...down there... Then it felt like something was going inside me, it lasted for a few minutes and then it stopped. I was confused and scared and turned on the lights. Nothing was there. Then I had a few more experiences and the same thing happened, I was playing halo when it happened and it started feeling good down there like really good. It stopped after a few minutes and I was really confused. It happened a few other times and the same exact thing happened.

Now its almost every night where when I go to sleep I will feel something like behind me and it seems like it uses the blanket to do it, the blanket sometimes in some spots feels hard and I don't know what it is, and I think it has been having sex with me, I know it might sound crazy but I have seen other peoples stories about incubuses and they are like mine. But when it has sex with me it lasts for a while and now I lay on my back and stomach when it happens, one time I was laying on my back and trying to go to sleep when it felt like someone was trying to move my legs and the blankets got hard and then it felt like I couldn't move at all I tried to move but I couldn't, then it started feeling good down there. This happens a lot too and almost every night I feel like something is putting their arm around me and holding me, then sometimes my neck will feel good. One time I asked a question and I said are you an incubus and I heard a yes; I was shocked because this happened. I heard that a couple years ago the guy that lived next door shot himself I think he was like in is 30s so... I know this may sound weird but I need answers because this has gone on too long and I want answers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cassiemusic, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
the link below is one of the best. I've had a succubus/incubus for since I was 4 & I am now 31. It took me until a few months ago to realize its 1 spirit that changes it's sex. I hate it. I feel ashamed. But it hasn't bugged in a while. I hope it's getting sick of me. I got it from a house we lived in in Golden, Co. It would lay in bet with me all night. I was aware of its face RIGHT up to mine& it's hand high up on my thigh between my legs. The older I got the more it bugged. After I was raped, the activity did increase. Not cool. I've battled this demon & others my whole life. My prayers & my heart go out to you. Bless you & yours, much love.

~LSD~
LF2582 (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-11)
I believe you and I know it is hard to talk about this subject because many people do not have this experience and write it off as your imagination or some other thing.
I have had the same experience and I collected as much info as I could online to correspond with my experiences. They especially like those who have been sexually abused because we are more likely to accept the victimization role.
I am available to talk about the experiences with you. My name is Linda and my email address is LF2582 at VERIZON.NET.
More detailed info about incubus:
Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html

Http://www.demonbuster.com/incubus.html

Details about incubus causing pain:
Http://www.isisinvestigations.com/demonarticles/paranormal_glossary_Incubus_Succubus.html
ghostlylover (3 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-09-29)
I work at a television production company and we are researching stories in this arena. I would love to talk to you about your experiences. Please email me at ghoststoryusa [at] yahoo.com. Thank you!
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-27)
Add My Email Address Sweetie (On My Account) ... We Should Definitely Talk. I've Had Simliar To You.
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Hi Cassiemusic,

I just want to say that what you're experiencing is neither 'wrong' or 'dangerous' in view of life/limb. I've been having experiences with both Incubi and Succubi for a very long time without any loss in either health or reason.

Both Sucubussed and Aussiedaz are correct in their info as well. Don't be surprised at the highly negative remarks that others ignorantly spew out (especially when they cry out that such experiences are 'eevviil' and you should 'run for a container of holy water'. Such folks are IMHO inescabably mired in a 'anti-life/sex phobic' worldview that is usually part and parcel of belonging to a monothestic life denying religion... Their ignorance may be 'bliss' to them... But it's still ignorance no matter how you cut it.

As long as your visitor is not impacting on either your health, sanity or healthy relationships there seems to be no
Problem...it's up to you if you want this to continue. Since you've already spoken to your visitor and he replied to you I'd say it won't be at all hard to keep up a dialogue with him (btw, did he answer you verbally or mentally, both are possible with Incubi and Succubi)?

Hope my. 02 helps you in this regard.
redrider (19 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
Too all that have shared this... I am looking for a common denominator. I know the use of drugs is what triggers my "vistors". It is like they reward me for using. I feel that when you place a chink in your psyche that allows them in.
coenentina (2 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Yeah, take advice from someone who has been living with a demon for 7 years and thinks it is normal, and the one that agrees with her. I am sorry, there is something wrong with you Sucubussed and you call us ignorant.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
I think Succubussed made some good points and I think also its important in these stories for the author to stipulate there opinion for religious input, just to stop the tic for tac type of responses... As there is no request from this author than it is open for all and then perhaps Cassie that is what you wanted, My first experience goes back about 29 years and my most recent one was this year... What I can tell you based on my own experiences and own assumption of sex spirits, is that there are two types of experiences, the ones that are real and the ones that are created from with in your own self... Not real, the difference between the two is I believe not hard to distinct, a real sex spirit has a overwhelming seductive intense feeling associated to it... And they normally seek out and select people more inclined to except them... And I believe succubussed is the most qualified here to discuss that type of relationship should you choose to pursue it... But I also believe there are quite a few sexual encounters here with sex spirits that are fabricated from with in the clockwork of there own body and mind... Thus explaining why holy water praying and other methods do not work... In the interest of trying to explain myself better and knowing there are especially a lot of women that come here looking for answers... I will try and be a little more explicit...

You are most likely at a young age to experience a sex spirit that is fabricated through your own sexual desire and curiosity no matter of your moral ethics or religious beliefs due to the fact that we are sexual creatures by nature... You will most likely experience a sex spirit especially if you have not experienced an orgasm... As your body naturally uses its mind to fabricate artificially this type of experience to fulfill what nature has created you for... You can pray all you like but it won't make a difference cause you are the instrument that causes these types experience... Now if these types of experiences are occurring when your asleep or half asleep... Then you are probably having the experience previously described... Not real... But real enough?,right?

Those that experience a real sex spirit are those that normally can achieve a prolonged state of mediation... And I believe the real ones have more respect for your circumstances and age factor... And as I said previous they seek out those who are more inclined to except them... The only other thing I can recommend for those who do not want or feel guilty about these types of experiences... Is to satisfy yourself before you go to sleep, as it may reduce the chances of these types of experiences... Real or not.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Excuse me, please, Cassiemusic.

Hi JimD! It has been a long time since I had seen you on here and just had to "jump" at the opportunity to say "hey!".

Sorry for the interruption to our page, Cassiemusic. I would have IM'ed if I could have.
Wado.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
To the poster;

I do wish you well and strongly restate the glaring need for Catholic Holy water and use of those two names. Try them and see if it gets a reaction from your visitor, and what type of reaction. I do concur that you may, to some degree, be accepting it in your life. That is very troublesome. Satan is a legalist, and does exercise its right to remain, when offered residence, even unintentionally. For your consideration. Stay well and God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
nosuchthing (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Who Develops Sleep Paralysis?
Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

A lack of sleep
A sleep schedule that changes
Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
Sleeping on the back
Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
Use of certain medications
Substance abuse


How Is Sleep Paralysis Diagnosed?
If you find yourself unable to move or speak for a few seconds or minutes when falling asleep or waking up, then it is likely you have isolated recurrent sleep paralysis. Often there is no need to treat this condition. However, check with your doctor if you have any of these concerns:

You feel anxious about your symptoms
Your symptoms leave you very tired during the day
Your symptoms keep you up during the night
Your doctor may want to gather more information about your sleep health by doing any of these things:

Ask you to describe your symptoms and keep a sleep diary for a few weeks
Discuss your health history, including any known sleep disorders or any family history of sleep disorders
Refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation
Conduct overnight sleep studies or daytime nap studies to make sure you do not have another sleep disorder
How Is Sleep Paralysis Treated?
Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night
Using antidepressant medication to help regulate sleep cycles
Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis
Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps
What Can I Do About Sleep Paralysis?
There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep.
amit1807 (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Human brain has enormous vested powers but we simply do not have the expertise to use the powers given to us by God. If you wish to get rid of this phenomenon, the first thing which you will have to do is to first start believing that you can get rid of this thing. And once that is put in place, you will slowly but surely find a way to get rid of it. However, if you do not wish to get rid of this for whatever reasons, then you could let it be. After all, it does not seem to be harming you in any manner.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Cassiemusic, although you ask for help in your story, I don't see any clear indication that you want this Being to leave you. I personally don't have a problem with this sort of thing, I have had a Succubus living with me for 7 years.

If they take a person's soul, she is going about it awfully slowly, as I am still in full possession of mine.

Despite what all of the well-meaning, but inexperienced commenters will tell you here, praying, smudging, splashing holy water around, and even seeking help from a priest/preacher/medium don't seem to have any effect on these Beings. If you want to get rid of it, you would just be wasting your time (and angering the Incubus) by employing these techniques.

IF (and I emphasize "if") you really want to get rid of this Being, the only method that I know of that has any consistent success according to the people I have spoken with who have tried to rid themselves of an Incubus/Succubus is to diligently ignore him.

Do not speak to him (not even to rebuke him), and above all do not give in to the pleasure and enjoy a session of sex with him. I know how very hard it can be to ignore something that feels this good, but it can be done. If you find yourself thinking about him, think of something else. If you feel him trying to have sex with you, change your position. Read a book until you fall asleep at night, and try not to think of him.

I would give you advice on how to make the connection stronger, but by reading between the lines of your story I can see that you are still far too young to have your life changed so massively by something that will eliminate so many choices that should be available to you as a young woman, and so all I feel comfortable offering you is a possible way out.

Remember, the longer that you carry on with him, the stronger the connection will become, which will make the pleasure more intense and hard to give up, as well as form a bond that you will find much harder to break.

You didn't do anything to bring this on, so don't blame yourself or go looking for something that you did that needs fixing. As far as I can tell, these Beings choose people for a variety of reasons, one of them being the simple fact that you're one of the Humans on this plane who can feel their touch.

One last item... If you follow the advice of all the well-meaning but ignorant people who will comment on this story, you will be thinking about this Being pretty constantly as you take various actions to get rid of him. Walking around reciting scripture, or smudging your home, or sprinkling holy water around are all forms of paying attention to this Incubus.

In my opinion that's a bad idea, and will only make him want to stay.

According to my experience and the experience of others with whom I have been in direct contact, these Beings absolutely love attention from a human.

If you want to get rid of him then I would suggest that you deprive him of your attention.

All of it.
preacher (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
have fairh in God and pray for protection, the longer you allow it to be in your life the harder it will b to get rid of but not impossible, for the Lord nothing is impossible. Try to abstain from sin, sin allows evil to take a foot hold of our lives and pray for forgivness. God bless

This comment from troyarn is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Hi

If you're being truthful, it's 100% demonic. Fear, chaos, dark shadows, sudden depression, night time scratchings, and worse, are demonic attacks. Demons get no pleasure from human sex, as they never stop experiencing the torments of Hell. Their motivation is pure hatred, and this thing has already established a connection with you, which should be brocken ASAP. Time is of the essence.

My initial counsel would be to get and to use a lot of Catholic Holy water, and the names of Jesus and Mary. See how this spirit reacts to that! More folllow up may be necessary. My email is Dukes2352atAOL.com. If you need me, I'm available. This thing will fight to stay. So, let's fight back.

God bless whoever referred those guys to me. That last referral was real scary - it was close to doing permanent damage; I believe I spoke to the gentlemen in time, though - barely.
coenentina (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
An incubus (from the Latin, incubo, or nightmare; plural incubi) is a demon in male form who, according to a number of mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleepers, especially women, in order to have sex with them. Its female counterpart is the succubus. An incubus may pursue sexual relations with a woman in order to father a child, as in the legend of Merlin.[1] Religious tradition holds that repeated intercourse with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, or even death.[2]

Medieval legend claims that demons both male and female sexually prey on human beings, generally during the night when the victim is sleeping

Do you know who lived in that house before you moved in? If so, did you ask them if they had similar experiences?

Did something like this ever happen to you before?

Did you try praying when this happens?

Have you thought about having your house blessed?

You could try smudging your house if you do not want to ask a priest to bless the house.
It is an old indian ritual that is easy to do.

If I were you I would not talk to it under no circumstances that only opens you up more to what is happening.

I think I would have already moved out of the house, so you are very brave to stay there.

I will pray for you!

New comments for this story have been disabled