You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Future Husband

Real Ghost Stories

My Future Husband

 

A personal experience by me.

I was aged 13. One day when mother and father went outside and I was alone, a handsome man came and told me that he loved me and wanted me to marry him. I said for him to get out. He said that I will give birth to two children and take care of them. I shouted for him to go. He said you will feel sad for saying this and he then disappeared. After I was 21 I met a policeman called Sky. He is an American man.

We both fell in love at first sight. I worked as his head and we got married and gave birth to 2 children. In addition to normal duty as police we rendered assistance to civilians in case of any calamities. During that time there was a terrorist attack on that day. Our team was grouped into two. I and my husband went separately in other ways. After some time I waited for him. I thought he was playing tricks. But the next day I found that he had been shot by a terrorist. I felt he had died bravely. I feel that he is still with ussssssssssss!: (, we could feel him. My children also said that they saw their father in the bathroom and told them I am with you. I also think it is true.

Was he trying to tell me this during that that time?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, n_ishwarya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pallavi (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-25)
hi why don't you try to talk to him to know who he was and what he wanted.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
ind_83 - apparently you weren't able to comprehend what the o/p was relaying in her story. Boring? Not at all.

And sometimes it's better to keep such things to yourself and just move on to another story that you find more "entertaining."
ind_83 (55 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
what a boring story... Never read one before in this site. I just cannot say much than this 😠
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
"Lovely story, sorry for your loss. Very interesting, and at 13, Wow'. "I have had creepy things happen to me'. But you probably thought it was creepy at the time, "I don't know'. "Well here's one of the most recent creepy things that has gone on: My aunt, was doing and EVP session, and we got very little things. She had done this at The Witching Hour, it 3:00 a.m. And at when we all went to bed (My aunt, I, My 2 cousins and sister) I slept in a bottom bunk bed, that night. I saw a shadow go from my cousins bed, Elizabeth, to my other cousins bed at the top. The top Lynn's bed. Then it disappeared. 2 months later in march, we were in bed again, I slept in Lynn's bed on top, I don't know why... But we turned off the lights, and I kept see this thing. A Silloutte of a man. Or shadow walk back and fourth. I was thinking to my self: What? And here's how the beds are laid out in the room: My cousins Lynn and Elizabeth's bunk beds are on the right and the other left. I was terrified. Badly cause I was trembling. It felt eerie and un-good. When in the morning I had told Lynn. I told everyone. But they did not believe me. I am still freaked out to the day. She said she thought she let something bad in. I think she only believed me, My aunt. 'Cause shes into that kind of stuff'. "Please Read!' ~~Eclipse2000, or Izzi. 😆 ❤ be 😁.
n_ishwarya (1 stories) (14 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
i was about cry for this. When I searched for your commands I could not see my story 😲.i found at somewhere else where one could not find it. My heart broke on seeing this. My curse will leave you 😭.please put it where one could notice. I will be thankful if you do it
❤.
butthead (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
well I knew that with what I was saying it could be taken wrongly, and I know its a sensative subject for the writer, of which I wish in no way to upset or anger.

And Ninja (lol... Feels weird callin you that but then, I guess can't feel any more weird than callin me butthead), your ability to explain/communicate your idea's is far from lacking, as you just shown.
It's very interesting and makes a lot of sense in numerous ways, which is why I say that you explained well.

I'm lately starting to consider that life could be set out for us, and that like you say - although possibly in a slightly different descriptive manner, time may not mean anything other than the meaning we gave it ourselves.
I say this because over the past months I have really considered that a life is roughly pre set out for us, and that we have to make choices along the way as to the ultimate conclusion, possibly creating a better soul - and that possibly in another life we learn from our mistakes - & just as much from our good deeds. I say this because of how my own life has been unfolding.

It's something I've often refused to consider up until late.
Eek, I can barely explain this, so don't worry... Your explanation skills are better than mine (trust me).

I do strongly agree, that a small or perhaps tiny change in something can have the most dramatic effect in the course that 1 person was taking, so in that sense I can definately understand where you are coming from with that particuler statement you made, and do understand everything you attempt to explain.
Thank's.

Ishwarya, I'm sorry if I always question possibilities, it's not because I don't believe them... It's because not only does it intreauge me to learn more about the subject, I am a paranormal investigator and therefor to a degree it has been built into my nature that I question every theory with anything, wether I believe what I'm saying or not, simply if it be to gain a better understanding, or in an attempt to question an idea/possibility that I'm not so sure of.

I'm not trying to disproove anything, I just want a better understanding. I knew that in seeking that understanding I had to be careful with how I attempt to do so, being the nature of your story.
You have my biggest apalogies for any heartache that my actions have caused here.
Adam.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
Interesting story. School project? Up until your unprovoked tantrum at butthead it was semi-believable. What adult actually uses the "I hate you" card. I'm just sayin'.
TechNinja (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
lol simmer down you guys. No one means any harm here.

[at] butthead
I get your point.
My theories take all of those things into account... While I don't really care to mention every tidbit since it is rather in depth.
I personally experience things that support my theories, as I also have a very scientific mind (I study biotechnology and stem cell research). So everything I think I know, I try to prove by experimenting with my surroundings.
Thus said, having my own premonitions which more often than not come true, I tend to mess with them to see if my actions alter anything. Answer - yes, but only to a certain degree.

If you look at everything in chains, and branches certain events can only lead to a specific set of other events, thus even the smallest change, a branch, can drastically change the path down the road.
Additionally, I think certain paths, once chosen are basically "written." This also supports the idea of time being an illusion.
One break in any chain destroys that entire route. Say maybe this vector, his death included was the only way of surely meeting her and marrying her.
Think of it as this time line is one, solid possibility, where each piece is vital to the next.
Nothing can be altered if all of these events are related and fit into the same puzzle. If anything were to differ, they would be living different lives, maybe even an entirely separate reality.

It all makes sense to me, but I lack the ability to communicate and elaborate on my ideas effectively.
butthead (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
i'm not speaking wrong about you.
Never once have I spoken about you, or claimed that what you say is not true.

I'm just trying to be polite as possible while commenting in regards to what Techninja wrote because I personally find it impossible that someone could alter the future once they have passed, IF the future they attempt to alter results in them themselves surviving a fatality.
Because, if that were possible, then the spirit would not be able to go back in time, if he had prevented the death of himself - because by warning/preventing his own passing, that would mean if he succeeded, he never passed at that time, therfor he would not I don't think - be able to exist in the afterlife in in the firstplace.

I can understand your hatred towards me, but you have got me so wrong.

F***it, whatever, hate me... I don't really care.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
n_ishwarya,
Please calm down, butthead is only questioning the possibilities:) He just like you and I is trying to understand what you experienced. We are all here to help each other, he is not speaking ill of you my dear.
Hope to see more of your stories, kindly do not misunderstand our comments:)
butthead (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-08)
i don't think that someone would say " I want to marry you " if they had while in the spirit world, gone back in time to visit the the beloved wife while she was a child.

I think they would take a different approach with the words... Just my thought but...
I also think that while perhaps you could be right TechNinja - I am hardly one to argue, that you could be right that there are possibilites in the afterlife to do as you describe - visit someone as a child so you can see them, I don't think the law of life itself would allow the spirit to interveen (is that spelt right?) and possibly change the course of the future.
If it was her husband who visited her before she knew him, then it would leave open the possibility of him being able to talk to her and then change the course of his own future, by giving her advanced knowledge of the tragic occurances that he was himself involved in.
What I'm getting at is, if he could do that... Would that not leave the possibility open for him to change his own future, thus not having met this horrid terrorist, and altered the course of fate.

I just can't see how this would be allowed. I can understand that it could be allowed for one to see someone they loved at a younger age, although I have to have my doubts.
But if possible, I can't see how the spirit would be allowed to attempt to talk to her, which could result in some kind of change in the future.

I don't know...

n_ishwarya (1 stories) (14 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
thanks friends. I love my husband now too. He comes in my dream and told me he will soon be born as my grandson. 😐 yes I am his supervisor kimsouth0. Any way please everyone send more warmcomments
TechNinja (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Very sweet, heart warming and at the same time tragic, but heroic story.

They say time is an illusion (who says this? Don't ask. Lol) I am a full believer in this idea, since I myself very, very often dream, or am confronted by things, people and places I've never before seen.
It is until much later or more recently soon after that these situations are actually realized.

I wouldn't doubt if your husband, after he passed, was curious to see you as a child. My theory is that beyond this physical world is a collective of energy, other dimensions and possibilities.

Many religions believe dying is just returning the "collective", and I think once you've rejoined, if you still have ties with this world, are able to traverse certain planes given of course one's will is strong enough.

He may have said "you will be sad" because that chain of events led him to his death, and that bond is what ties him here.

All in all, sounds like you guys lived happily and have no regrets. I'd say enjoy his company, but don't keep him. Maybe there's something he wants you to realize or understand?
butthead (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
agree with buffalow totally.
I apolagize if my comment suggest's that this man could have prevented something, had you been crazy enough to accept the company of a stranger who when you are only 13 tells you he wants to marry you.

If you still reply these comments, can I ask how old this man looked when he came to you at the young age of 13?
It seems so strange that anyone would say that to a 13 year old girl, especially if they have never met.

Had he got what he wanted, to marry you, your husband would have been working in the force alone, you would have never met... And shared what you had together.
I'm sure that your husband would not wish to turn back time to the day that you met that guy, so don't think that way either.
By what he sais, it seems if you got to know him, you would never have met the husband you fell in love with, never spent what was probably many of the best times of your life, and never had the 2 amazing children that you have with you now.
And as you know, he is looking over you and your children, and smiling.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
You know what?
I think you MAY have a very light form of precognitive thought. I did not get that straight out of THIS story, I actually had to go through your comments (I am sorry that ONE comment was so misunderstood. I would totally agree with that advice, if I were the one involved, but there are just SOME here that just do NOT like Ouija boards or ANY form of communication to the Unknown).
It almost sounds like it is a hereditary thing for you, running in the bloodlines of your family. It sounds like your Grandmother, Father and sister have a touch as well.
Family connections CAN create a stronger link... The two instances of "just knowing" that you have shared with us on this site so far? Are they the only ones that you can recall, or are there more?
The problem with us being able to tell you Yes, you foresaw this, or No, this was merely coincidence, is that SOME things just can not be written PERMANENTLY in our Fates.
Terrorists are just that. Masters of Terror. As for the mental situation, at the TIME, it all boils down to THEIR choice. While terrorism is SO hard for the survivors to grasp mentally, it is a tragic event that so many of us now, unfortunately have a common bond in. We have ALL been effected by terrorism, in some form or another.
I do NOT think you could have prevented this. I do NOT think, as you sent the man away when you were thirteen, that you CAUSED this. YOU had nothing to do with the tragedies that have happened.
What do you think you COULD have done?
Thank you.
butthead (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
it is difficult to understand if the man who visited you when you was 13 years old was either a man from the present or a spirit.

It sounds very strange that the man said he wanted to marry you, and I have to assume you don't know him because you asked him to get out.

But yes, it seems fair that the man knew somehow what was going to happen and wanted you to be aware.

Sorry to hear about your loss
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Okay, I too am trying to understand this. The man you saw when you were 13, did he in any way resemble your husband? How are the two connected or is that what you are trying to determine.

When you say you where the head for your husband, does that mean that you were his supervisor?

Has just your children seen your husband since he passed or have you seen him as well?

Thanks!
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Hmmm, I really want to understand this first.
I am really sorry about your husband, but how did you meet I kind of got lost in that part and then the terrorist attack was a big shock in the story. Where did this happen?
Rashidah (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
I am not a mom, but people keep saying that I will be one soon.

I will see how that one plays out.

Thanks for sharing your story.
whitebuffalo (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
OH! OK! The category says Family/Friends Visits, when it SHOULD say Psychic/Medium.
Are you asking if we think this was all predestined as for your Premonition at the age of 13?
Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: