You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Spirit of the Little Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit of the Little Boy

 

I have always had a interest in the supernatural but was a skeptic. My story might not be as scary or even scary at all but to me it was something I would never like to experience. I lived in Austin, Texas and was staying in an apartment complex that use to be a school for the disabled. I would always hear a ball bouncing and a dining table chair moving in the kitchen. When I would approach that area it would stop and move to a different area in the kitchen. The noise continued happening, I just ignored it but there was an incident when I was taking a nap and I felt someone lay next to me. I turned around to see who it was and I saw nothing, just an indention in my mattress, I was so scared I got up and ran to my mother's bedroom and told her about it.

She believed me and told me that the same thing was happening to her. A couple of nights later, I was sleeping in my bedroom. In my bedroom there is a bathroom that connects, I had the light on while I slept because, at this point, I was scared out of my mind. All of a sudden I woke up with the worst pain I ever felt in my life. I was sleeping on my stomach, my face was turned toward the wall. The pain I felt was in my back. It felt as if someone was trying to get up from my back and it was. My whole body was paralyzed, I just couldn't move. I was screaming on the inside but nothing was coming out. I could see something on me, a glowing light.

My brother was sleeping in the living room at the time and I was thinking if only my scream would wake him up, he would come in here and help me, but nothing. The ghost kept trying to get up from my body and the more and more he tried, the more and more it hurt. Finally he arose and I was able to move. I turned around on my bed and looked and saw him, the ghost was a little boy, dressed in white. He had a bowl hair cut like back in the old days. He looked and smiled and disappeared. As soon as he did, I ran into the living room and woke up my brother and of course, he thought I was dreaming. There is no way I was dreaming that.

Now I know who was moving the chairs and bouncing the ball in the kitchen and laying next to me in the bed.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HERNANDEZ512, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saddy1943 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-29)
Hernandez512, I injoyed reading your story. If you click on my name you can read the other stories I have written. I have had many encounters with spirits and I agree with you it's not generaly a plesent experince. If you have a strong belief in God the spirit will not enter your body and I bet that that was what he was trying to do. Saddy1943

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: