You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Matilda, Smokey And Flash - My 3 Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

Matilda, Smokey And Flash - My 3 Ghosts

 

To really understand the background of this story, read Angry Ghost I Need help first.

As I have said in my other stories, I believe I have a ghost. I now believe I have 3 however. Out of the corner of my eye, I always see three shapes. Ones slow and steady, ones fast and goes seconds later and the third you can't see but always feel the presence. I have names them Smokey Flash and Matilda.

They seem to appear more whenever I watch horror films. One night, "The Poltergeist" was on tele and I was watching it. Almost as soon as it started I could see Smokey and Flash out of the corner of my eye. Another time I was watching "The Sixth Sense" and could feel a really heavy presence surrounding me. They never stop until the film ends.

This is the one that really freaked me out though! The reason I named the ghost I can't see Matilda is because although I can't see her, I can always feel her whenever I'm doing my hair or getting ready to go out. This is why I think she's a girl.

As I said, there was one occasion a few days ago that completely freaked me out! I was lying in bed at about 3pm cuddled up with a hot water bottle because I had really bad period pains. I rolled onto my belly and let my hand flop down the side. I felt the presence of Matilda the whole time, but when I let my arm down I could feel a tugging on it. My hand started lifting without my control and stopped facing my draws. I was really freaked out but when I went to the draws I saw some Ibruprofen tablets which are good for periods!

Although I was scared I was also thankful. Whenever I'm in pain, I always feel my ghost. My house was built in the 1930's so I think she may be from then.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless!

Other hauntings by Emm_xoxo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Emm_xoxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Emm_xoxo (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-25)
I have been contacted by these ghosts again recently,, SO ANY MORE HELPFUL COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Many thanks... ❤
Emm_xoxo (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Thankss for all the advice!
DARKNESS I have a story call Angry Ghost I Need Help and it mentions my lamp turning on and off by itself, might want to check it out!
God bless everyone <3
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Agreeing with Devious on this, when you watch these movies any slight sound or breeze outside would automaticaly make you think yep that was a ghost. Regarding the Ibuprofen that's strange, although some ghosts/spirits do have a concept of learning and adapting to things to gain our attention.
I believe this is why some of them like to mess around with electical devices ie: mobile phones, tv's, computers etc. There are many cases of this sort of thing happening and the ghost was known to be alive way before all the electrical devices were even made. Just something to think about.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
It sounds like watching horror movies is making you paranoid. If you're looking for help, the best I can offer you is stop watching horror movies. And I second that notion... I don't think a girl from the '30s knew what ibuprofin was.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Sound like Matilda Try to help you find some pain pill to keep you from have a cramps No matter what years she from but she seem like a Good ghost cause the way she help plus seem need a Female friend like you...
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
I don't think a girl from the 1930s would know what Ibruprofen is/was! Maybe "Matilda" grew with time. Great, but freaky story here. These spirit so far sound non-threatning. But if you don't like it, ask these spirits to leave in a firm but calm way.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Peacemaker (21 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Well meaby I do have a advice if you are scared of the ghosts why don't you try be a ghost like (you don't see them) or (make fun whit them) I said whit them not at them 😁

Love's
❤ ❤
Peacemaker
Peacemaker (21 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
And about Matilda.
Sounds to me like she missing a girlfriend (No not that kind of girlfriend, english is a bit confudsing sometimes)
So had you try perhaps talking to her?
If so what do you say to her?

❤ ❤
Peacemaker
Peacemaker (21 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Don't really have an advice here sorry.
But from the way you tell about the ghost that apear when you watch horror sounds fun in a way, I mean when you think about it they ghost and deside to do it while you watch horror. So for me it sounds like they are takeing advance of being a ghost (side note I would had done too, if I become ghost why not have a little fun but whitout hurting anyone)

May the Eye watch over you
❤ ❤
Peacemaker

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: