You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Flash

Real Ghost Stories

The Flash

 

I'm Spooderman. You may have noticed my comments in many ghost stories and as you can see, this is my very first time sharing an experience on this site. The incident is very recent and I can tell you, everything that I'll be writing is of real experience and nothing related to hallucination.

I still remember the day very clearly; January 9th, the last day of Christmas holidays before my school started again. I was in the mall, just roaming around, and it was almost 7pm. I wasn't really feeling so great as I was a little sick, and to put the cherry on top, I was depressed. My aunt had just passed away a few days back and I was feeling awfully miserable. I didn't know what to do other than just praying for her soul, so I had to take a break. Now, for your information, this is just some background information about that day; nothing that's related to the main part.

It was getting kind of late, so I thought I should go home as there's nothing else left to do. My apartment isn't so far away from the mall, so I reached the complex within 7 minutes. I went up the lift to my floor, reached the entrance and started walking towards the hallway (corridor) while thinking about random stuff.

The corridor itself is pretty long and has a series of homes facing each other. There are two entrances for the corridor, one that's a bit far from my apartment and one that's a bit more close. I entered from the entrance that lead me to the shorter path. Now both the doors, that lead to the corridors on every floor, have 2 windows on either side. So, whenever someone enters the door and walks to their left, can see one of the windows at the very end of the corridor.

Anyway, I was walking with my eyes fixed to the floor. However, as I was getting closer to my apartment something felt awfully weird. I don't know why but just then, I looked up to the front and that's when it caught my eyes! At the very end of the hallway, where the other window is situated, a tall, grayish cloud just passed by. As far as I can interpret, it had the shape of a human other than it's form, which ran past the window IN A SECOND. At first I thought it was just the reflection. But I can confirm that whatever I saw was real and that it was neither human nor a reflection. Although it got away very quickly, I could still remember its bizarre and cloudy figure.

To be very honest, I wasn't that scared but I immediately started reciting a verse from the Quran before entering my home.

Many of you guys may say that I was hallucinating or probably, that I was too stressed to evaluate a simple reflection. But I'm going to repeat it once more, my eyes aren't that bad. I saw what I saw.

I might be sharing more stories like this, or maybe even explain my theories about these events. Also, for your kind information, I don't need any help regarding my encounter. I am quite sure, that whatever I saw was most probably a Jinn. Furthermore, I have mentioned in several comments that most of the experiences in YGS have something to do with Jinns.

Hope you liked my story. I'm looking forward to share even more experiences in this site, hopefully.

Bye:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Spooderman, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Spooderman (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-19)
[at] Rajine

What you're saying is actually something I'll need to do a research on. I'm guessing it's just a random Jinn, with its own unique presence. But I really don't know why it was there. Thanks for letting me know 😊
Spooderman (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-19)
[at] lady-glow,

Hey there, everything is good now by the grace of God. And what you said may be right. But just somehow, I had a feeling that whatever I saw was not my aunt rather something else. I felt like, even if my aunt was roaming around us, she already said goodbye to me before that incident took place. I just had a feeling, that this could absolutely not be her, since I believe in the fact that angels and souls that have departed to heaven are fully white. But this one was different. But I really do appreciate your suggestions:)) ❤
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
3 months ago (2024-02-04)
Hi Spooderman.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I really don't know what Muslims believe it happens to a persons soul and consciousness after death. In my own experience and within my own set of beliefs, I wouldn't discard the possibility of this flash being your aunt coming to say goodbye.

Thanks for sharing.
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
 
3 months ago (2024-02-03)
I think you must have encountered, what is known as the shadow man, no one really knows what or who it is, and how it came to be, God knows I've encountered plenty in my life until date, but as long as it doesn't directly harm you I'd say it's harmless, unless provoked...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: