You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scared In Tuticorin

Real Ghost Stories

Scared In Tuticorin

 

I have come to india for vacation and this happened while I was on a trip to tuticorin. Along with me were my mom, dad, sister, thaatha[grandfather], aachi[grandmother].we all enjoyed the trip but I and my mom felt that it was a bit creepy too. It was nearly 11:30 when we stopped by a roadside restaurant to have something. My thaatha and aachi said that they don't want anything. We had something light and we started leaving.

It was my dad who was driving. My thaatha and aachi were fast asleep. I, my mom and my sister were watching a comedy film and my sister started falling asleep. It was 2:50 when the movie got over. My dad decided to stop the car by the side and take some rest as he tired. I was about to sleep when something caught my eyes.

I saw a man catching a log of wood with fire. I thought it was someone living nearby and didn't matter it. But I noticed that as time passed he was coming towards us. I immediately woke my mom and told her, who always used to be more bold than my dad. She got up and searched for the torch to check who it was. We both got in a frenzy of fear when we both saw it.

He was a man with no eyes and no mouth. There was simply a hole in both the places. I almost cried and my mom shook my dad very vigorously. My dad got up at once and he too got scared. He started the car immediately and sped the car. And then we noticed that he was still following us. He came running behind our car. And then he vanished after sometime. We felt relaxed. My dad started slowing down. I still feel scared when I go there. This happened a month ago. Last week when I again went alone with my uncle[my dad's younger brother] I experienced the same thing with my uncle. I hope you will help me find a good solution for this...

Other hauntings by preethinotscared

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, preethinotscared, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-11)
not even innovative - he can be a mad douche coming like that. Not impressive.
scary (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
It is true that we were travelling in a car. But we were watching the movie in my dad's mobile.
Secondly,i meant to say that the man was holding a torch (the ancient type of torch, where the log is made to catch fire.
Third,we travelled through the same route as it was the only route to reach our destination. Moreover when we asked the villagers about it, they refused to answer anything about it. 😨
discerninguser (6 stories) (82 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
First tell me how were you watching a movie if you guys were travelling in a car? Did you have a LCD in the car itself or were you watching it on a laptop or mobile phone?

Secondly, how does one catch a log of wood with fire? Was the log running away from the man and the man running behind it with a lit matchstick in his hand? LOL...

And you said that this incident was repeated when you travelled with your uncle. But you have not given any particulars of that episode. Did the guy run behind your car again? And since you had a scary experience the first time, why did you take same road second time? Any sensible person would go by a different road.

Also why did you not confirm with the locals in that area? They would be able to give you much better information about this entity rather than readers like us.
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-21)
Man be carefull he is a hollowman part 2! This time just take cam recorder with you to make a movie 😁.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
I meant to type THIS THING. Get pix of this thing, not his thing. That was bad sry. 😆

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
That would make me pee my pants, man. You should try to get some pix of his thing. That's just too crazy. You've seen it twice now?

~LSD~
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Since you have seen it more than once, could you go back to that area with others and see if you can get some pictures? Even if they appear not to turn out, you can send full resolution copies to me and I can see what I can do to clarify the image.

This goes for anyone else as well. If you have pictures that turned out dark/black or even somewhat blurry, send them to me. My e-mail address is in my profile.
pur-pur505505 (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
i know this may sound weird... But can your family avoid driving around that areA? 😊
DogLover6232 (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Scary, it sounds like a demon somewhat, well to me at least. It was follwing you, chasing you, did it just go POOF and vanish mid run?
Just Curious
❤,
DogLover6232
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Scary--It could be a "wraith" you have encountered in that area. A wraith, as I understand it, is a spirit seeking revenge for a wrong it suffered--and doesn't care what human being it takes vengeance upon.
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
That sounds terrifying. I just want to be sure - you, your mother, and your father saw the same thing the first time, then you and your uncle saw it the second time?
Is there even a remote chance that someone who is very much alive, but disfigured, living in that area?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: