You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is This A Demon Following Me? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Is This A Demon Following Me? 2

 

Ok, so I thought that the evil presence in my house was gone but it looks like it hasn't after all. A few days ago I had a really scary experience that may have been a bad spirit or just my brain playing tricks on me because it was late at night and I was tired. Before I start telling what happened I'd better describe the living room.

It's quite big, and has one leather sofa with a matching arm chair. The sofa is against the wall next to the door and there is a window on the other side of the door, which has the arm chair below it. Against the wall opposite the sofa there is our flatscreen TV resting on a table, then there's just loads of empty space before it on the floor taken up by a square rug.

I was downstairs in the living room one weekend at the time of the experience and it was quite late at night. I was sitting on the sofa watching a movie on TV and there were no lights on in the room, the only light in the room was coming from the TV. I was on my own; mum was already in bed. After the movie I stood up and switched off the TV. As I did so, the room went almost pitch black so I stood up straight and waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. As soon as I could see well enough to start moving to go upstairs, I happened to turn around to face the arm chair. What I saw scared me so much that I could not scream.

There was an image of a skeleton sitting on the arm chair. It appeared to be male and it had sinister glowing red eyes and was wearing a crown on it's head. In one hand, it was holding a goblet that resembled the holy grail. The other hand was resting on the arm of the chair. It just sat there completely still for a few seconds before lifting it's head to look straight at me. It held up the goblet at me as if making a toast and in doing so, I caught a glimpse of the contense dripping down the side of the goblet which looked like blood. Then the skeleton vanished. I was so freaked out that I walked very quickly upstairs in complete stunned silence.

Since what was in the goblet appeared to be blood, is this some kind of warning? *shudder* Or is this thing just playing around? Please reply with advice, thank you. Since Rookdygin suggested a method I will use it some time, but I haven't provoked or comunicated with or shown fear to this presence, and it still has not left. Thanks for helping!

Other hauntings by RosemaryKin97

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RosemaryKin97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RosemaryKin97 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-04)
hardcoregeneral, Excuse me? How dare you say that! 1, I said it looked like it was male, not 100% sure it was definately male. I never "worked out" it's gender. (Didn't think about the width of the pelvis and shoulders, did you? Like I'm going to count how many ribs it has.) 2, how do you know Jesus does not exist? Yeah, I'm not religious, but I still respect people who are. How could you bring yourself to say such a thing? There is no archaelogical proof that Jesus does not exist. Anyway, I'm not a christian but I do believe that there is a holy grail. Nobody knows. 3, NEVER accuse someone of lying when you can't prove it. Have a nice day.

This comment from hardcoregeneral is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
granny, granny, granny - what in the world am I going to do with you? Thought we agreed... No more gambling! Just because you're in Vegas doesn't mean you have to gamble... πŸ˜† I should have realized something was up when the address said Nevada πŸ˜‰
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
Miracles: um, yeah, about that... I spent it already so, yeah, sorry 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
granny - what?! Then who in the heck have I been sending my money to?!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Y'all know I'm just kidding, right? And anyone who took that seriously, oh puh-lease, get a grip!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
TID: I think Grimmy's the only one to have that opinion, as I've noticed a few others have borrowed and posted Rook's "recipe" πŸ˜†...It's safe to say he hasn't reeived any kind of compensation for it, monetary or otherwise πŸ˜†
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-09)
Rook - Maybe Moongrim mistakenly thought you were from Cerreto di Spoleto, Umbria, Italy (http://www.cerretodispoleto.com/e_curiosita.htm)? 😜

Seriously though. How can Rook be a charlatan? He's not misleading people for his own personal gain. He wouldn't have 792 karma points if his comments weren't helpful.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Oh, just to clear up any confusion, I was not condoning or agreeing with Moongrim's attack/accusation against Rook. I just thought that comment was funny. But to just call someone a name without offering any reason why, and entirely unprovoked to boot, is kind of a lame form of trolling, don't you think?
Shini (19 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Just sayin'... Rook's advice has helped me on a few occasions, back when I was new to experiences and needed help, and the OP of this story seemed to also be grateful for Rook's help...

I don't think its really fair to call someone a 'charlatan' when their posts clearly prove otherwise...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-24)
Moongrim,

First I read your comment on my Experience:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=12834

The one you made around 2pm on 23Aug11...

I then begin reading the newly published experiences, then I begin to review the experiences I've commented on to see if there is any feedback and I read this from you on this Experience...

Rookdygin is a charlatan.

SERIOUSLY? A blatant personal attack? What is your problem?

You don't agree with me? FINE, offer a counterpoint.

You don't like something I've stated? Vote my comment down.

So, you've said it. You've called me a Charlatan. Right here on this Experience... NOW PROVE IT!

Go on Prove it... Heck I'll even offer a link to one of my Experiences so that this PERSONAL ATTACK of yours doesn't detract attention away from RosemaryKin's Experience.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

I default to this Experience of mine as I feel the 'Conversation' can 'move' in which ever direction it needs to.

So there it is. You 'fired' the first salvo, I've chosen the Battleground...Let's Play...

Respectfully,

Rook
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
Moongrim - lol, Nazgul... That made my day, haha. Just sayin'. πŸ˜‰

This comment from Moongrim is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

krismc (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-23)
I had experiences and was wondering if anybody knows what it was about when I was about 18 I started having a dream that I was looking through a mirror and seen a shadow creeping round me then after a bit it comes up to me and feels like it is pulling something out of my body and I can't scream even though I try nothing comes out this dream haunted me for ages until it was every night someone in my family gave me a silver cross as soon as I started wearing it the dream stopped about a year ago the cross disappeared then I was threw out of bed was lying flat then felt my body be slammed against the wall cut my ear open and totally freaked me out and the dream has come back am I being haunted or not sorry about the grammar and spelling but am freaked right out now I hardly sleep got big bags under my eyes feel really down and almost beat look like death warmed up literally any info or help would be greatly appreciated thank-you god bless Kris
RosemaryKin97 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Thanks, Rook! As soon as my Mum goes to bed I hope to get started. 😁
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
RosemaryKin,

The Candles and the Music are not as important as your 'Focus' and 'Strength of Faith'. If your are Christian... Say a prayer, ask the Holy Ghost to be with you and fill your cleansing thoughts and shield with the 'Strength of your Faith'. Recite Bible verses that bring you comfort, find some that speak of Heavenly Fathers protection and recite them as you visualize the 'light/flame' filling your home.

If your not Christian, focus on Happy, thoughts... Think of things that make you feel comforted and protected.

I wish you luck and I'll send a 'kicker of energy your way...πŸ˜‰

Respectfully,

Rook
RosemaryKin97 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Oh, and also I can't remember what movie I was watching, sorry about that, but I went to bed at around eleven. Will your ritual still work though Rook, because I'm not religious so I'm just wondering if it will still work. Thanks.:)
RosemaryKin97 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
Hey, Rook! I'm 13 years old, nearly 14. Yes, I think you are right, all my experiences are very similar in that way. And I've never been hurt by this spirit so I'm starting to think it's just messing with me. Lol. I'm going to do the ritual tonight, if I can find some suitable church music on youtube and the candles. πŸ˜†
Indigo (263 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
It's entirely up to you, but you came asking for help. Rook seems to be one of the most logical people on the Internet and has offered you a method of help, don't just file this information away to use "sometime". Use it as soon as possible. Unless the *shudder* was from a longing to see the thing and not a shudder of fear. I realize that you are young, but if and when you ask for help and someone gives valid help, then don't complain when it keeps visiting you.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
First, 1 more question, if it's not prying... How old are you? There is a (line) after your name that says you are a teenager... This experience may have something to do with your age... Kinda like poltergeist activity... (just a thought)...

After reviewing your first experience and then re-reading this one it seems, at least to me, that you have something of a more mischievous nature in your home rather than something malevolent or demonic.

Let me explain why... The images you have seen are 'arch types' Skull Faces... Your own face distorting into something 'hideous' and this last 'manifestation' The Crown wearing, Goblet Swilling Skeleton.

You mentioned that you were tired, so I do not think this was a 'full body' apparition, more of an image implanted into your mind... Kind of like a waking dream. This 'spirit' seems to 'enjoy' and atmosphere that is 'charged' by your fear revulsion of what you have been 'seeing'.

Please have the wiring in your room checked... What happened to your lights does not seem related to the other things happening... The timing makes it seem that way, however I 'feel' they are unrelated.

Thank you for this second submission please keep us updated and let us know how the 'ritual' goes. πŸ˜‰

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-22)
RosemaryKin,

First please ignore things like 'bluefoxx' has stated... It seems to be their one and only post and they more than likely just a 'troll' of some sort...

I'm going to review your first experience and then re-read this one see if there are any commonalities (wow got that spelled right on the first go...LoL). For now I offer any aid or advice you may need, please just ask. The 'ritual' I posted should not stir up any trouble but as you go through the steps you may feel 'resistance' here and there... Make note of these and once you have completed it... Wait an hour or two and do it again... Focus on those area's you 'felt' resistance in.

Two questions...1) What time was it you were heading for bed... And 2) What movie were you watching?

Respectfully,

Rook
RosemaryKin97 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Thanks, but I don't drink wine, so will red grape juice work? Also I only saw this image once for just a few seconds. It never returned after that so I'm not sure if I will see it again.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
I would suggest pouring yourself a nice goblet of red wine one night, sitting down on the sofa and waiting for this skelator creature to come back. You might get to have an interesting conversation with it and just enquire to what it wants. Do not be afraid!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: