You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Figure At A Super Bowl Party

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figure At A Super Bowl Party

 

In 2010 I went to my friend's Super Bowl party. I was 20 and she was 18 at the time. Her name is Dani. Her little step-sister, Katherine, who was only 7, was over too.

We weren't that interested in the Super Bowl but the other adults were. So all three of us just sat down on the couch wondering what to do. Out of the blue, Katherine says, "I'll go get us a board game from Dani's room that we can all play!" Dani and I both rolled our eyes and sighed because, frankly, we don't like playing board games. Of course, we would make an exception for her though.

We waited for a couple of minutes and I started to get concerned. Just as I got up to go and get her, she came out screaming bloody-murder! "Oh my God! What happened!?!?" Dani yelled. "I saw a black thing in Dani's room!" Katherine replied. She grabbed our hands and led us down the dark hallway to Dani's room.

I opened the door and turned the lights on. The game board and its pieces were scattered across the floor. Dani looked at it and groaned. "Okay, I don't see anything, Katherine." I reassured her. Katherine nodded in agreement and started picking up the pieces.

Now, before I go on, I need to tell you that Dani is quite the prankster. So, Dani turned off the lights and started saying, "Ooo, I'm a ghost!" The fan turned on high right then. "Okay, cut it out, Dani." I told her. "Umm, I'm not doing anything!" She replied. I ignored it.

I looked down at Katherine and she was shaking and pointing at the wall where a set of four windows are placed. I looked and saw what appeared to be a tall black figure with red, glowing eyes and an evil smile. I started screaming and so did Katherine. Once Dani looked over at the wall, she screamed too. "All we can do is pray," I thought. The figure got closer and once it was close enough, I noticed that it was floating. I started praying to God, hoping he would get us out of this mess. Dani was flipping switches hoping for the light switch. Finally, the lights flashed on and the figure disappeared. I stopped crying and ran out the door. So did Dani and Katherine.

We never went back into that room for a week. Dani slept on the floor in her parents' bedroom. To this day, we still do not know what it wanted from us. Luckily, the thing never came back and Dani still lives in that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TessLikesRoses, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-24)
Miracles not surprised I have seen it on 2.

Good to know it'll be deleted if he does again
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
I had a very similar experience with a tall black figure with red glowing eyes. I was standing with a baseball bat as I thought somebody broke into my house. It came up to me about a foot away. I couldn't move either. All I could do was pray to jesus for help and it vanished. I am posting my story on youtube Friday. Look type in shenk bigfoot demon and you should get me in a white tee shirt relating my encounter of what sounds like the same sort of being. Terrifying
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Lou - save that comment somewhere safe, would you? Cause I think that's one that is going to be needed over and over again and I love it! 😉 😆
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Naldo,
How long ago did you pass away? Because the only entity I have encountered that could be an expert on ghosts, would be a ghost... And quite frankly, the majority of them seem pretty confused as well.

Lou
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Morticia - Naldo made that claim on three stories yesterday and hasn't been back. I've been watching. His next comments, if any, will be deleted if delivered in the same manner.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
ah, the expert indeed.
When it comes to anything "paranormal/supernatural, or even religion" -Be very sceptical of those who claim to have knowledge that others aren't privy to...
So many folks have been financially ripped off by such con-artists.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Hello my name is Naldo and I'm a Troll. 😲

Sorry no experts here, just people with any experiences offering advice on what 'may' be going on.

Respectfully,

Rook
Morticia1 (6 stories) (162 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
Ive noticed this isn't the first story Naldo has posted on and its been the exact same message each time. Granny can you do something about this person please 😊

As to the story was interesting and just a tad freaky!
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-23)
That really is a freaky experience you have had, and glad to hear that it did not happen again! Do you think maybe this being came with one of the adult guests? Like it was attatched to one of them and that is why it was wandering about?
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Just saw your post, MissyM... Cow Pie University? That's so funny. Love it!
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Naldo is a scab or a turkey or whatever the terminology is for someone who posts commercial advertisements masquerading as comments. I've seen the exact same message posted in other stories. I'm sorry he hijacked you commentary, Tess. Shadow people experiences are not uncommon, and you can find lots of information about them on the web. I, myself, have had a shadow person experience, which I posted on this site. Some say they are ghosts, others say they are demons or even aliens or trans-dimensional beings. I suggest you do an online search. It may help to read about others' experiences.
MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
I am a bull sh*t expert and can see here in my crystal bull patty that if one might contact Naldo they may receive excessive amounts of bull sh*t...lol If you need proof of my bull sh*t expertise please email me and I will provide you with a copy of my degree at Cow Pie University. 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Nysa - yes, straight from the guidelines: "Finally, the comments section is not a recruiting tool for your particular group or organization, please don't constantly ask people to contact you for more information instead of helping directly."
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
That was sure creepy. I'm glad it happened just once.

Take care 😊
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
That is quite a claim to not only tell someone how to get rid of a ghost (I notice there is no mention of determing if a ghost is present, I guess when you are such a high level expert you can tell from a simple account) but also tell them WHY they are being haunted! Isn't there some kind of rule against soliciting private contact for further assistance?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
Naldo6698 - A ghost expert? Tell me, if you will, what exactly makes one a "ghost expert"? I've been having paranormal experiences for over 30 years and don't dare to claim any sort of expertise. I have found that I am learning more every day, and every day I know there is more that I don't know.

So what makes you an expert?
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-22)
OMG!What a scary thing you have experienced. Could you please describe further about the figure. I think it is probably a demon or something very evil. Beware of being all alone in the house especially when it is dark as the figure show its precense when it is dark only... I'm glad that it has never returned or harmed you all so far. I do hope it WILL NOT retur neither harm too... But just be careful in case... 😨 😨 😐

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: