You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Paranormal Travelling

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Travelling

 

This happened about 5 years back. I had just finished my schooling and was busy giving different college entrance exams. On the day of my entrance exam for MIT Institute of Design (the college I finally went to) I had to go to some school which was the exam center.

I entered the classroom which was allotted to me and started looking for my desk, as each of them had a roll number written on it and I had to find my own. So I went to the only row which had a few empty desks left and started looking for my roll number on them. The last person sitting in the row was a girl and her roll number was 822 and mine was 833, which strangely was the desk right behind her.

After settling down I realized that the girl sitting in front of me looked very much like Natasha from my art class. Just to be sure whether that was her or not I looked over to see her name on the examination sheet, but her name was Vega. Before the exam started I borrowed a pencil from her and we spoke for a bit. During the exam we exchanged answers and afterwards we spoke for a while and then went our own way.

Shocked at how much she resembled Natasha, I kind of stalked her. I looked through the college list which had all our names with the roll numbers. I found hers and checked her name again, but obviously her name remained the same. Then I further stalked her on Facebook and saw her profile picture which was the only thing I could see and she continued to look like Natasha. I wondered if I should add her but refrained as I didn't want her to think of me as a stalker in case we ended up in the same college.

The following month I had my studio test for the same college in Pune. I saw her again and smiled at her and she smiled back, but since the schedule for the test was really tight we didn't get time to talk again.

Later in July, after I started going to this college, I saw her again and this time we spoke. We introduced ourselves and then I asked her where did she reside in Delhi.

But she seemed clueless and said, "Delhi? No, I don't stay in Delhi. I am from Bangalore." So I thought that maybe she just gave her test in Delhi so I asked her, "But you gave your entrance test in Delhi right?"

So she says, "No! I gave it in Bangalore!" She sounded a little freaked out and annoyed. I calmly asked her, "Was your Roll number 822?"

She remained quite for a while staring at me and slowly replied, "Y-yes" with a quiver. "And you were wearing a white kurta, glasses, and your hair was tied?" I interrogated her. "Y-yeah" she replied in scared tone. "D-Dude you were sitting in front of me, in Delhi! I spoke to you and borrowed your pencil. How could you be in Bangalore?" I asked, scared myself.

"Snigdha, I was in Bangalore. I have, in fact, never been to Delhi!"

That's it, that is where our conversation ended. We continued to be friends obviously and even laughed about how strange that incident was several times, but we could never explain it. And even today I wonder what that could have been and why it happened.

Please help me out, if you can explain it.

Other hauntings by snigdhajha

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, snigdhajha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-04)
😕...Even I thought she must be lying, but then yes, why would she lie?...Well you said you are not each others best friends as of now, but you never know what lies before both of you in future! Have you told about this incident to your family members? What is their reaction on this?...I do agree with some of the comments here who had advised you to check details of your exam center-to find out who actually was the one sitting in front of you on the first day of exam (in Delhi)?...Well,and 1 more thing- Can you remember any particular/special incident/event that took place in your life/anybody in your family/close friends on the first day you met Vega (i.e in Delhi during exam)?...It might explain the objective behind your strange meeting with her... Good luck!
venky (1 stories) (48 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
This is seriously Undefined Mysteries dude! 😁
Sometimes you know we feel like this thing happens to me long back. I guess we called it dejavu!
But you have mentioned exams so it's really sick to guess.
Did you ask her who was there behind of her in exams?
hotshubhz (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
hey anyone can please tell me the haunted places or house in pune...
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-06)
[at] discerninguser...that actually never occurred to me that I should probably ask her who was sitting behind her in Bangalore... But she does not remember seeing me let alone talking to me... So it was pretty much a one sided thing... She had absolutely no idea of who I was until I met her in pune...

Oddly we're not like the best of friends... So I really don't know why this ever happened... You know if we would become best friends or whatever it would somewhat make sense for me to see her but that's not how it is...
discerninguser (6 stories) (82 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-04)
Very interesting story... Seems like a case of astral projection, wherein the girl vega stayed in her bangalore center, but was visible to you in Delhi, for some reason...

However I have a question for you... Does this girl not remember talking to you during the exam... You even borrowed a pencil and chatted with her... Any person would remember such things...

If she does not, then you could try to ask her who was sitting behind her in her Bangalore center... Also you could go back to your Delhi center and find out who was sitting at the particular seat (which was occupied by Vega) and what his/her roll number was... Maybe if you explained things nicely to the college authorities, they will definitely help you.

Maybe you two are soulmates or lovers from a past life destined to be together in this life too... Else how do you explain the incredible coincidence that you also met her in Pune?
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
well, it definitely must have been somebody from hell only LOL 😁
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-27)
[at] sanjeevgeorge you can't even call her a ghost since she is very much alive... So I don't know who the hell that was... 😕
shubham1120 (41 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-25)
This was paranormal of the paranormal! Lol!

But this is serious dude. If something like this has happened to you, you would believe anything now. Isn't it?
sanjeevgeorge (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-23)
creeping story

By the way, you exchanged answers in the exam hall with a ghost?
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
[at] stuss exactly, why would she lie about where she'd given the test? Because I don't see any reason as to why she would... By the way I used 2 study in MIT in Pune...
Stuss217 (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
[at] Snigdha: One point which comes to my mind is may be she was lying to you that she gave exam from Bangalore. But the thing is that why she would lie. I don't have any other explanation. May be you can ask her family members (If possible) about the place she sat for exam. But yes I must say that I have read a number of stories on this site but this one was really puzzling and made me clueless. Anyways which college are you in as I also stay in Pune.
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
[at] casper_the_ghost, she definitely didn't get confused with what I asked her as my question was very simple.
And when I knew every detail about her for that particular day, right from her roll number to what she was wearing, it was quite a shocker to know that she was not even there when I thought she was.

What was even scarier was the fact that I spoke to her.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Or perhaps for some reason she wasn't supposed to be in Delhi as she was annoyed you had asked if she was. Why be annoyed? It's just a simple question. 🤔
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Thanks for your last comment in clearing that up, I really had no clue what was going on! 😆 I think maybe she got confused in what you were asking her. Either that, or she has an identical twin... With yes the same name! 😐
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Crap, I forgot to mention that the entrance exam happened in Delhi because that's where I live, and that's why I asked Vega later when we started college that where did she reside in Delhi...! Sorry for the confusion...
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Also, Don't get very confused with the look alike bit, that was only to tell you why I got interested in Vega for starters, because she resembled my friend Natasha.

But imagine if it was Natasha sitting in front of me, wouldn't I have realized when I checked for her name which was Vega, and wouldn't she have recognized me?

So basically my point is that, I saw Vega in the exact same attire, with the exact same roll number, on the day of the entrance test (which by the way is same for all states, at least in this case), in Delhi when she was actually in Bangalore.
snigdhajha (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
[at] Vanessanda No she didn't recognize me. She told me later that she saw me for the first time in Pune when I went for the studio test. And when I smiled at her she wondered why I would be smiling at a stranger but then she just smiled back out of curtsey, she didn't know then that I had already met her in Delhi.

Also I wasn't shocked when she said her name was Vega, because I already knew that. I had checked for her details in the Name list that came out on the college website, and as you've said the roll numbers are never doubled up no matter where you reside.

And I also asked my friend Natasha whether she had given that particular exam and she said that she was sitting in some other class as her roll number was in the 400's.

[at] Mysterpoo I do agree with the possibility of 7 other look-alikes of a person, but how can you explain the exact same name, exact same roll number, exact same attire.
So basically what I am trying to say is that, I saw Vega in Delhi when she was actually in Bangalore.

[at] snowqueen I was friends with Natasha already, I borrowed the pencil from Vega during the test. Vega is the one from Bangalore. And I am friends with Vega also, since we go to the same college.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
Sorry typo. I meant did she recognise you either from Bangalor or Pune?
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
When you introduced yourselves again in July, she must have said her name was Vega since you didn't go into shock until after you mentioned Delhi. You didn't say if she recognised you, either from Delhi or Bangalore? Did she recognise you? And from where?

Roll numbers are not doubled up on no matter where you reside as far as I know. Could you find out where that roll number was allotted? I think they appear on the net. You might not be able to see the information but I think you can bring up the number itself. This may be one way to find out if somebody is having somebody on.

Did you contact your friend Natasha and ask her where she sat her exam and what her roll number was? Did Natasha take an exam?
mysterPOO (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
Ya,i do agree with snowqueen.
Whom are you friend with now? Is it Vega, or a new person who looks like natasha also?
Actually,when I was reading your story, something come to my mind. Maybe it could be solution to your story. You are from india right?So, I think you know about this thing. As per hindu religious believe, there will be seven other person who looks like us (exactly like us) in this world. Its either they know or do not know each other.So, maybe you did saw two of them who looked like natasha.Well, I knew it has not helped you but it is just a guess and a bit of mind.

Anyways,hope you reply soon,
Snigdha.

RESPECTFULLY,

MysterPOO 😊 😁
SnoWQueeN (5 stories) (100 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
She looked like Natasha, roll number 833 - borrowed pencil who was Vega. So what's the name of the girl you are friend with? Is she Vega from Banglore?

~ Nikky

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: