You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl

 

We were living then in a duplex house in Paranaque City. Actually, we rented it even though we were also occupying the second one it is just a small house with one room. We used to sleep in the living room because it was too hot to sleep in the bedroom. We would place a folding mat on the floor in the living room and there! So here's my story.

One peaceful evening me, my younger sister and my mother decided to sleep in the living room. I was lying near the door of our room. The door was just 2 inches away from me so if I turned left in case I bumped against the door.

I was sound asleep when all of a sudden I opened my eyes. I think it was around 2 am. Wondering why, I suddenly heard a soft sound like "tik-tik-tik", just like how a clock sounds. I thought it was coming from my left side so I tried to look but I'm not moving my head, just my eyes. Not expecting to see anything I was amazed (yeah, I was amazed) when I saw a girl sitting beside me. It was pitch dark but I could still see everything in the room since there was a little light coming from the outside into the room. The girl looked pale almost like a thick smoke but I could see her face. The door was half open and she was a mere 3 inch away from me. I looked at her for a moment and realized that she was holding a stick and hitting it against the door. I'm not sure if it was really a stick but I'm pretty sure that it is where the sounds came from. I looked back at her and I was shocked when she gave me a smirk which is like she knew something that I didn't. It was a bit scary.

Then I felt my mother stir. That's when I realized that I couldn't move my body. I looked at my mom who was putting my bed sheet over me and back to the girl, and was surprised because my mother did not notice the girl in front of her! I closed my eyes for a while and I felt my mother went back to sleep. As I opened my eyes again, I found the girl still there giving me that freaking smirk. Since I was still sleepy, I wanted her to disappear so I blinked my eyes hoping she'd vanish but she was still there. The most interesting part, I don't know what possessed me to do this stupid thing. But I tried to reach for her face and look into her eyes. We were very close to each other and that's when she dispersed into thin air.

Morning came, I told my mother what happened only to be surprised when she told me she heard that too when we were already asleep and she's washing the dishes.

I don't know if it's just my imagination since I was 8 years old then. But I'm really sure I saw her!

I have another story in connect with this little girl. I'll just tell it in my other story.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by shalyn03

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shalyn03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kamuningflyover (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
maybe she wants to tell you something about that door. I had a somewhat similar experience as yours, weeks after our neighbor's grandfather died, we often hear something scratching behind their door, and they always see his spirit like digging the floor, so what they did is they had the door, floor and front steps removed and they found a small secret door, like a cabinet and inside they found some important documents.
mhalditah (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Nice story. I can only hear and feel. Though s0metimes I see only shad0ws but I wish to see m0re in facial details. Try to investigate the hist0ry of your house. She might want to tell you something. Thanks for sharing!
shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Girlie: I think she's just playing around and tried to wake me up using that stick hoping that I can play with her... Heheh 😊
shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-02)
Thank you for your comments 😊.

Spunk: I also thought of that because after a month I dreamed of a little girl and I have this feeling that it is the girl I've seen. I'll just tell it in my next story so please wait for it. Thank you.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Thank you for sharing your story! I hope you are going to be a little careful though!

Blessed be ❤
Spunk (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
as you told in your story, that only you could see her, I think she wants to tell you something and she feels some sort of connection with you
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
look into the house, if you can. The way she was hitting the door made me think it she had some metal problems before she died. Not exactly saying like crazy, crazy like in a special home. (but I wouldn't rule it out) but it might also be the crazy that likes to hurt people but can still go out in public.
I hope that made some sort of sense.
GIRLIE ❤
mystseeker15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
I get on this because I have a similar
Experience about a ghost child here in
Bataan. Thanks for sharing. It would
Scare the hell out of me if I've seen
That ghost smirking!
pringles (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
thanks for sharing, oh my god I would be freaked if id have seen a ghost that close never mind giving me a smirk, good story, thanks x.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: