You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Industrial Room

Real Ghost Stories

Industrial Room

 

It happened when I was in grade 5. It was our 20 minutes break so I have my time to put back my books in my locker. On my way to the locker which happened to be located at the far end of the hallway (I think 20 meters away from our room), I felt this sudden change of temperature that made me feel cold but I don't pay much attention to it.

Our locker is placed beside the industrial room so you can easily notice if there's someone will enter that room or if someone is inside that room. As I reached my locker that is unfortunately at the end part I immediately grab the lock and as I was about to insert my key, I felt a movement that I think is coming from the door. I stop for a moment and looked at the door. I saw the doorknob turned so I thought someone will go out from that room.

It opened in a slow motion but it's still not revealing what's inside. It stopped and the door slammed. I was shocked and can't move my body as well as I can't take away my look at the doorknob. Then it opened again and slammed but this time it was as if the door is locked and someone is forcing to open it. I freaked out so I hurriedly put off my books then run as fast as I could to get away from that place. I remember I wasn't able to lock my locker properly because of fear.

I myself even don't know what's all about although it's not that really much scary. I hate thinking that, that room is haunted since that room happened to be my favorite spot and hang out in our school. I even go there by myself and eat my favorite chocolates or hide away from my stalkers. I don't see any strange things there except from a cold temperature and winds which I don't know where it came from.

After that incident I learned from my teachers who happened to board next to that room that they sometimes feel like someone was living with them. Actually one of my teacher has her third eye opened says that she saw dwarfs playing around their room. But she confirmed that they were not harmful. I think those little creatures came from the vacant lot next to our playground which is divided by a wall.

That's all. Sorry if it takes long.

Other hauntings by shalyn03

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shalyn03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
princessLotus, I think that xdemon was trying to say 'intriguing', it really can be confusing! I am eternally grateful to my Hubby's friend for installing "Firefox" on my PC, as I know that I have made many spelling mistakes, in the past! (NO, this is NOT an advert!) 😐
skystorm13 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
Dwarfs or whatever it is dosnt seem to be causing anyone any harm. Id just leave it alone. ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
I think it may have been the a change of air flow. I could be wrong. I wish you the best...

Xdemonkiller- what are you talking about? EVER? What is INTREEDING? I am so confused about every single comment you have posted. It worries me. I pray someone does not turn to you for advise if they truly have a bad spiritual situation. I just... I don't know.

~LSD~
xdemonthekiller (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
How Intreeding This is indeed very intreeding, I would like to read more about this and I am currently wondering if they may help you in time of stress, Dwalfs are indeed Real I am not sure why the case they would be entering your school. If any hostile actions take place I would suggest for you to tell your teacher who has awaken her third eye she may know more information then it appears Or just make a new story about it so I can answer.
Jimmybo13 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
Wow, when you walk down the hall way, do you feel anything, like touches at all, and maybe there is air-conditioning in the roof or something similar to that, remember these things can be explained, but I do believe you, keep us posted!

Jimmy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: