You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Three Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

The Three Ghosts

 

I was young when my parents split up, and I didn't really understand what was going on. Me, my sister (Aimee) and my Dad, all moved into a flat with mine and my sisters best friend (Shinea), and her dad.

I loved it, as any young child would love living with their best friend, but there was something not right about this flat. Lights would always flicker, but I thought nothing off it. Lights flicker most of the time, and maybe the bulbs needed changing.

But it was one afternoon, school had just finished, and it was around 3:40pm me, Aimee and Shinea were all in the kitchen with Shinea's dad.

And coming up the stairs, outside the flat, were 3 school girls, carrying school books. I looked at them for a first time, just thinking they were normal people, but I glanced over a second time properly, and they were really clear, transparent figures, walking.

I kept an eye on where the "Ghosts" were heading, and through the window, I saw them walking straight through next door's door. This was even worse as me, Shinea and Aimee all knew nobody live in the flat next door. I shouted at the top of my voice, "Did you just see that?" I was so glad I wasn't the only one though. Aimee and Shinea had seen them too, but Shinea's dad was convinced we were seeing things.

So later on that night, when everyone had gone to bed, me, Aimee and Shinea decided to examine next door. We tried the door, but it was locked. So we looked through the keyhole, and the place was a total wreck. The whole place had been knocked down inside, and there was not one piece of furniture, just dust, and more dust. Later on that night, when we were in bed, all we could hear was banging coming from next door.

At least later on that month, we got a house to live in, and everything was normal. But I'm still cautious when I see things moving in the corner of my eye.

Other than that I haven't experienced anything else. Thanks for reading my story, feel free to post any comments.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thisisthelife, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-18)
How old were you all when this happened? Why did the dad just believe that you were just "seeing things"?

Thanks, zeta.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-17)
Question for you... How old is this set of 'flats'? I ask because it's been many, many years sense you could look through a keyhole and into a room. Especially if that door is the front entrance to a home.

Look forward to your answer...

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: