You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Through A Kid's Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

Through A Kid's Eyes

 

I'm not entirely sure of the time period, but I do remember that I was 11 or 12 years of age when I first started noticing strange things in a house that I resided in. All these experiences have left me wondering what I had just seen. The first apparition was known as "The Tall Guy" to me. I noticed him each night at about 1:15 am. He wore what looked like a trench coat and baseball cap. He would slowly walk out of my bathroom, pause at the entrance to my room, look in and then continue to walk until he vanished right in front of my sister's room. My little sisters and I were the only ones to notice him.

The next apparition was a creepy one. I first noticed him when I walked into my sister's room to get something of mine. I noticed a figure sitting on the bed. I acknowledged it as my sister, but when she didn't respond, I looked over at her and realized that it wasn't who I thought it was. It was a bald-headed man who was glaring at me through hollow eyes. I left instantly.

The last apparition that I saw was known to me as the "Peeper Creeper". I only saw the pale face of an elderly man looking into my window at around the time of 10:30 to 11:40. He would randomly show up somewhere between those times.

I have since then moved out, but the images I have experienced still enter my mind regularly. I wanted to share these experiences with you in hopes of why there were more than one apparition in a fairly small home.

Anyway, thank you for reading my experience!

Ps, my cat always acted strange at certain times in the home. Now that we have moved, she is back to her old self.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Applezauss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Applezauss (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
I researched that area of residence since posting this and I have some new details about this. I read about an elderly gentleman passing away in the back yard that my window was facing. My room belonged to his granddaughter. I believe that might be the peeper creeper is the spirit of that man checking on her. The apparition of the hollow eyed man in my sisters' room has been observed by both of my sisters. I also interviewed the current residents also. They have experienced sighting as well. I didn't find much on the tall man. I drove by the house one night and I swear he was standing in the front yard.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-09)
Ahhh! They are all scary as heck! Especially the second one! Hopefully that's the end of that for you. God bless.
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-08)
If I had a ghost repeatedly showing up at my window I would be sure to either have a camcorder set up or a camera ready to snap some pictures.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-07)
Actually, i've heared of the tall guy in a trench coat and some kind of hat from two other people (who tended to live rather close to the edge) they bothe saw him as kind of protective at the time. Like a guardian angel for the hippy cases.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-06)
Hi Applezauss, welcome to YGS. Like BadJuuJuu said, the first one should be a residual haunt as the timing and sighting suggests.

The second one, apart from what BadJuuJuu asked, I would like to know if your sister had seen it at any time. If any other person in your house had seen it.

The third one, probably, kept me under confusion. But have you discussed these thing with your parents? If so, what was their reaction? I would like you inform if any other person had seen this third apparition?

If you have moved out, who is staying in the house at present? Did your family also move out of the place? If they are still living, try to investigate, ask the person using your room if he/she has any experience like you regarding the third apparition. Ask the neighbours or if your family had moved out and if it is possible to ask the present occupants, that would also throw more light.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+3
11 years ago (2013-07-05)
The tall guy sounds like a residual haunt, just a replay of events. No real entity is there, it's just a sort of energetic videotape.
The one you first thought to be your sister, did you ever see it again?
Tbh, the "peeper creeper" is the scariest of the lot, because I can't help but wonder if he was a living person and not a ghost. Please say you told your parents and they looked into it. The thought of that one being some perv instead of a ghost is just... Words fail me. There are a lot of sick people out there, and ghosts are a lot less dangerous than the living.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: