You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: New Home Horror Experienced By My Mom

Real Ghost Stories

New Home Horror Experienced By My Mom

 

Welcome readers! Here I have another paranormal incident which is experienced by my mom around one year back.

We have a joint family of 10 members. We live in Mumbai. Around 5 year back we shifted to new flat in new constructed building. It's a huge flat of 2BHK. On first there is hall then passage to go in kitchen, bathroom & bedrooms. I must say I love my home. For readers information we performed all the "Vastu and Griha Paravesh Pooja" (rituals performed by all the hindus when they enter a new home) but it not helped us to remove one ghost from our loving home.

My mom, dad, younger brother and I sleep in one same bedroom. Everything was going fine then one morning my mom told to us that she saw a nightmare in night. She explained her nightmare like this that my brother wants to go in bathroom at night and one weird, horrifying woman was stopping him in middle of passage. My brother started to cry for help and mom woke up to see what is happening. She saw a woman stopping my brother. First she thought she is me or my buwa (father's sister) who are playing prank with him. But at next the woman turned to her with her long teeth, danger eyes and with burn skin. She was a chudail (lady ghost). After seeing this dream my mom starts yelling (in real). My dad who is sleeping with her woke up to mom.

We all thought that it must be some weird dream and forget. After some days my mom again sees her in dream. This time the nightmare was like this. There was no one at home. Mom is in bedroom and suddenly she saw someone is sitting on chair in hall. First she thought it must be my grandma but second thought came that no one is in home. She turned back with the same looks as previous. Again mom starts yelling. Dad again woke her up.

One night she tried to tangle mom's neck. At that time even I've got woke up and heard voice of mom. It was a horrible voice. I have never heard such kind of screaming in my life. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to remove something from her chest. My dad and I tried to wake her up but she was not waking. After 2 to 3 minutes she opened her eyes and she was heavily sweating. At that night we can't sleep properly.

Many a time she saw her in dream and also feel presence of her in home. None of us feel like this. I must say my mom is brave heart woman. She never gets afraid with these entire things. She was constantly seeing these dreams. So my father decides to inquire these things with Tantrik. He told that there was a home before constructing a building in which one woman did suicide by burning her. As my mom is an elder Bahu (daughter in law) in home. (In hindu society importance of elder daughter in law is more as she was the only person who manage her whole joint family). So chudail is trying to possess her but my mom never get afraid with her so she didn't succeed.

After listening this Grandma recollect her memories and said that yes! Nearly 20 years back she heard that one woman did suicide by burning her in this area. (We are living in same locality just changed the flat)

Tantrik performed some rituals in our home. Thanks to Lord Shiva... My mom didn't face her again.

Your comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by sheetal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sheetal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-16)
Autumnbaby... There is no reason to get offended 😁 It will be my pleasure to describe you the things which you are not getting.

Tantrik: It is a person who has ability to talk to spirit with various mantras (chanting), rituals...

Lord Shiva: One of the superior god worshipped by Hindus... Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva I personally adore him like a friend.

Rituals: Actually we Hindus believe that all the negativity should be vanish when we enter in the new house so we do Grih pravesh pooja (house entering rituals) to settle everything and worship to god to provide us blessing with the new start. Go with the link to know more http://www.priestservices.com/our-services/griha-pravesh

I hope I've cleared the doubt. In case you need to know then kindly comment

Thanks & Regards,

Sheetal
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-16)
dracomalfoy... No we do not sacrifice any animal before moving to house what makes you to ask this question? Weird
Autumnbaby (11 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-11)
What a scary experience! I am so glad to hear that your mother is doing much better. Please do not be offended, but I really do not know anything of the Hindu religion. If I may ask, what is Tantrik, Lord Shiva, and the rituals performed before moving into a new home?
dracomalfoy (1 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2015-10-28)
Do you sacrifice any animal in the rituals before entering the house?
Aprajita (3 stories) (53 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-06-20)
Again a very interesting story. I admit with you completely.
All that was really scary that your mom experienced.
deepak22 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-10)
I don't want to happen this even to my enemy, Oh God I'd be dead if i'm in your mom's position. Really Cheers to your mom's braveheart.
It tried to posses your mother to hurt your family, glad you all moved quickly from that house. I'd suggest you to move far away from that house.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
impressive information. Good thing really that your mother is a brave person. Kudos
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-10)
Hi, Cutiepie... Thanks for your comment. We have the same doubt like you. But we didn't find any answer. We've called pandit for Griha Pravesh.

Regards,
cutiepie11 (17 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-10-10)
Hi sheetal, thanks for sharing another of your best stories and regarding the 'Griha Pravesh' I can only say that maybe the rituals were not performed in the proper way or it may happen that some items required to perform the ritual were missing or maybe the person performing the ritual was not much experienced himself... Did you call a pandit for Griha Pravesh or did your family perform the ritual on its owm?
girlcatblox (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-09-20)
Thanks for replying sheetal. It means a lot to me! Cool and awesome! 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-27)
Hi, girlcatblox... Thanks for spending your time to read my story. Yes! They are called as churail. 😁
girlcatblox (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
I'm from Pakistan so I know about that kind of stuff.
Churails are witches, right? 🤔
girlcatblox (16 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-14)
That was INTENSE, Dude. Crazy. I feel sorry for your mom. I don't get nightmares like that! 😕
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Hi sushant... Thanks for reading my story and yes sometime spirit never went away in spite of all the puja and holy rituals...

Thanks for your comment. 😁
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
(at) Keya ray... Thanks for reading my story... We have the same question but I think the puja was not so strong to remove that entity or it was god who want to give mukti to that entity through our hands...

I think you misunderstood (May be I am not able to describe) We didn't changed the house. We are living in the same house.

Regards, 😁
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-03)
Hi sheetal! Very creepy experience faced by your mother. I too had such experience earlier when I use to be a teenager. I had sawed a female ghost in down story of my building. By aunt along with my mother performed some rituals and blessed that place with holy water and they also set an idol of god to restrict negative entity entering the house. But
Still by brothers and by mother sawed that entity in that place.
Hope your mother is better now.
God bless your family. 😁
Keya_Ray (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-02)
Oh my god... Very scary story... I am also from india so I have heard of churails and dayans... They are very dangerous... I must say your mother is very brave... Good thing that you changed the flat
Just one question... You said that you did all the puja and yag and it is belived in our country that the griha puja and all eliminates all the bad energy than how come the ghost remain in the flat?
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-01)
To lovelight78 and lydiaa... Thanks for your comment... Yes she didn't come back... And my mom really gets better sleep now... 😁
lovelight78 (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Spoooky! I HOPE SHE DOESN'T RETURN! I bet your Mom's sleeping a lot better now.
lydiaa (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
creepy nice story... I'm happy she didn't appear again... Hope it will stay like that...
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
SHERLOCK-STARK2001, Meganathan Thanks for your suggestion Yes she was still there after the ritual we don't know the reason for this. But after that period she never suffered us...
😁

With Best Regards,
SHERLOCK-STARK2001 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-19)
Nice story sheetal really exciting. But you said you performed rituals right? Then too that witch was present there. I arvice you to read the book 'Sri rudram'. It is considered to be an auspicious one. It is said that the ghost will either leave that house or interrupt you when you read that book, but it can't cause any harm to you. Regards.
Meganathan (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-18)
sheetal since we are indian's we know what all can we do to keep the negative things out. My idea is to keep the copper plates in each bright surroundings in your house, also you can change the paint of the house to something bright, pentagrams can be drawn in chart and can be sticked to your mothers bedroom. These may increase the positive energy in one's own surroundings. Try this out.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-12)
To Ishan... Yeah! We also have the same question at that time. I think It was god... Who want to let us know that something is there in your house and if you want to live safely then keep her out!

Best regards,
😁
ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-11)
This really was a frightening experience. Glad you all are safe.
I wonder that even though all the rituals were performed at the time of grih pravesh, still she was present there.
Well its good that everything is fine now.
Good luck and God bless. 😊
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-18)
Hi Otteer... Thank you so much for your analysed comment. Yes it may be true that dream is the easiest state of mind to reach us by paranormal entity.

With lots of respect... 😁
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-04-17)
Thank you for sharing. It was interesting that the Tantrik could confirm a woman killed herself by setting herself on fire in the same location, correlating with the burned woman in your mothers dreams. Without that, they would be nothing more than nightmares. I'm not sure if one could say dreaming is considered paranormal but people who have passed do communicate in dreams as I have heard that is the easiest state of mind to reach us in. The poor woman who killed herself, maybe she is jealous of your mothers authority, maybe she was displaced in her own home, causing her to take her own life. Maybe appearing as a chudail (ghost witch) was just meant to frighten your mother.) Anyway, I'm glad she is resting peacefully now with no more dreams. Thank you for sharing, very interesting!:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: