You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Voice In Earplugs

Real Ghost Stories

The Voice In Earplugs

 

I remember that it happened when I was 13 years old. Me and my family had gone to attend a wedding in Jammu. After the wedding ceremony we decided to go to my maternal grandma's place. She lives with my uncle and aunt. My uncle has two children one namely X and the other can be said Y. I don't want to give away their names. There is a huge and deep river nearby. I had often been told aboutunearthly beings controlling X and another cousin of mine. Well, we all had quite fun during the day time.

At night my real sister, me and my elder cousin sister Y went to sleep togather. Y had an habit of studying at night. So she sat studying while I lay wide awake. She was listening to music when she insisted me to hear it too. She pressed an ear plug in my ear and continued her work. I was feeling quite uneasy because I was sleeping near the main door. I felt as if someone was in their kitchen. Note that I could easily see the kitchen from my place. I was so afraid of this feeling that I couldn't sleep. Suddenly the music stopped and I heard a manly voice say 'hello' and then the music began to play again. I looked towards Y to check if she had heard it too. She told me she had. For a while we stayed still. Then she stood up and told me she was going to the bathroom. I had enough time to peek in kitchen. I could have sworn that the lights were off earlier. But now they were open. I stayed there until Y came and suggested to sleep. I felt uneasy the whole night. I could hear that voice in my head.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cute_princess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

PraveshNeupane (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-08-08)
nice story cute_princess. I think that our and theirs world is different so I think they try to end this difference and give us humans some clue of their existance and I confidently want to say that if you feel someones existance somewhere which is not normal than don't mess with it let those things do what they want but don't interrupt
bloodshoteyez (3 stories) (31 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
interesting story somehow scarier than what I had experienced but forgot to tell it on my own story... Mine is a child (the voice was high pitched) he had "interfered" with my conversation with a guy... I had to ask the guy if he has some child with him which then he answered no.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-11)
Just another way that spirits communicate through technology.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: