You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Spirit Trying To Communicate

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Trying To Communicate

 

I used to be non believer in existence of ghost and anything paranormal. But one experience has changed my perception.

This happened in my grandpa's home in Ahmedabad, shortly after his death. Was out for a vacation at my grandpa's home which was 2 storey bungalow. Three incidents happened back to back each night sleeping in my grandpa's bedroom.

First night - Around midnight, felt someone pushing or nudging my legs thought may be a cat. Pushed it away from my leg and switched on the lights to check what fell down. But could not find anything. So slept again.

Second night - full family could smell something rotten. But could not locate anywhere. Next morning my granny found a dead carcass of big rat just next to my bed.

Third night - The scariest night of my life... Again late night, maybe around 3 am. Felt someone's presence next to me. A shadow of lady talking to me. I was so scared that could not move, shout or do anything at all.

I still can't remember what all things she said but I do remember that she told me her name was Kaveri and I told her to leave me alone and next morning I will inform everyone about her presence in the house. She left me after that and I slept.

Next morning, I told everyone about my experience and no one believed me because they had been living in that house for many years without any strange experience.

I never heard that name before in my life and no one believed me initially, but I kept my promise and informed everyone about her. Then few more incidents occurred in that house that proved that what I experienced was real.

In my next post will reveal the other incidents that happened in that house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yasmin, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-29)
House must have some terrifying history so No wonder why you have experienced this Yasmin... I am glad your family moved out from there 😊
yasmin (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-26)
Yeah. My grandpa was a gem of a person. But within few months of shifting to that bungalow he fell sick and died.
The house ws actually haunted and evryone who stayed in that house suffered physically; emotionally or mentally.
Now my granny and relatives have shifted to new house.
But the damage done is done in that house and nothing can b done to amend it.
Feel helpless in such kind of cases.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-26)
Hi Yasmin,

I found your story very interesting and I really look forward to reading the next part.

When my family were clearing out my Grandmother's house after her death, we all experienced strange things. There was a different mood in the house, some were good, the presence of my Grandmother's friends who were 'on the other side' and some were bad. We felt my Grandfather was there a few times too. But my Grandfather was a man no one cared for because he was one of the worst kinds of human being. Fortunately he died long before I was born and no one mourned him. Believe me, he was *that* bad.
My point in telling you all that is, since that time, I've come to believe that the death of a loved one can create a lot of ghost activity, both good and bad. I can relate to some of your story and I very much look forward to reading the next part.

Thank you for sharing, this is very interesting. I'm always fascinated when non-believers have an experience that makes them question. Unfortunately those experiences tend to be scary most of the time, which is a shame.

Take care. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: