You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Wasn't My Cousin

Real Ghost Stories

It Wasn't My Cousin

 

I have several experience of paranormal stuff, this is one of them. This happened in the townhouse that I used to live before with my family. It was a duplex townhouse.

One night I was in my master bedroom, doing something on my laptop. In another room my Aunt was sleeping with my two little cousin. The whole house was quite, and all the light was off except in my room.

It was almost 09:45 pm winter night. My parents and my brother was at work. All of a sudden I Heard someone open the main door with full force (the door was hard to open). I heard my cousin voice. Shena is calling my brother name as he was looking for him. He didn't shut the door and he was walking up to the stairs to coming to the room to looking for him.

As he was walking up to the stairs it was making creaking noise. My heart was beating like a racing horse but I was still trying to figure out if it was my cousin or it just my imagination. Because he didn't knock the door, he directly opened the door as if it was unlocked. The third time he called my brother name right before he stood right front of my room door.

I was still scared to death to open my door and answer him because the light for the stairs was off. But then I thought maybe someone forgot to lock the door and it is my cousin Shena looking for my brother. So I opened my door to answer him but there was nobody.

I looked at my aunt room if they were up but they were all asleep. Then I turned on the stairs light and calling my cousin name but there was no one. The main door was also closed. I got a chill run through my spine as I got scared.

I ran up to my room and called my brother told him that Shena was looking for him. He said what you are talking about and he laughed at me saying Shena is with me in the car coming home. After five minute my brother, Shena and his elder brother came home. I told them everything and they were laughing at me and making fun of me. But Shena's elder brother told me something also happened in their house the night before. But he never told me what it was.

I have more things to say about other experience. I will submit them later.

Forgive all my mistakes.

Other hauntings by zinia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zinia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Amzu15 (19 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-10-25)
I would have been scared to death if it happened to me. Btw,Can't wait to hear more of you experiences!
Regards
Uzma
zinia (2 stories) (6 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-20)
CLAUDIA

I will submit another one. Hope you will enjoy it. Let me know how it was.
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-20)
Hi Zinia,

Definitely, I would like to hear about your experiences!, 😁
Regards,
Claudia
zinia (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-19)
Hello Claudia

Thanks for reading my Story. Yes I moved from that house, it's been 3 years now. After that I only had one another experience and that's it. But in general I have so many experience in different places. If you are interested let me know. 😁
zinia (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-19)
Redwolf

Thanks for reading my story and Reply. No my brother did not heard it. But when he came home with my cousin and I told him he just kind of laughed at me.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-19)
Welcome to Y.G.S. Zinia
Things like this happening can be frightening. Had your brother been home and had also heard it I would say that your cousin was preparing you both for some bad news. This happened to a friend of mine. She and her younger brother were home and thought they heard their older brother come in the house calling for them. About twenty minutes later their mother called to say their aunt had died.
Regards
Red
chapulin1234 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Hello Zinia,

Thank you for sharing your story, it sounds very strange, did you live there for long?, seems like you are no longer there so, have you experienced anything else, out of that house?, Be well:)
Claudia 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: