You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Date Night Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Date Night Entity

 

My last story involving the paranormal happened in 2004 in the apartment complex that I still reside in to this day, but in a different apartment.

Back in 2004 I had falling away from my Christian faith and had been practising a form of Gnostic Paganism. I had been quite active within my new found faith for about 3 years prior to this paranormal experience; therefore, I had developed quite a talent and understanding of the supernatural and had become adept at ritual magick and workings.

I had become romantically involved with one of my neighbors, a young lady that I had met at a party at my next door neighbor's apartment and we had been dating, at this point, for about 3 months.

It was a Friday night and we had gone out for a little fun and then decided that I should spend the night at her place. So after I grabbed a few things from my place, I ended up in her apartment for the remainder of the night.

As we were lying in bed together, drifting off to sleep, I was lying on my back and my girlfriend had her head on my chest, I started to stare at the ceiling. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I noticed a dark shadow beginning to take shape in one corner of the ceiling. The room was dark except for the ambient light that showed through the bedroom window which casted some dark shadows in the room.

When you become active in ritual magick workings dealing with the supernatural, at first, messes with your head. You expect to see something right from the start of your practise but soon learn that it takes a lot dedication and discernment to work and then actually see the entities that you end up working with. So, when first saw this dark shadow at first I shook it off as a trick of the light and my sleepiness. Boy was wrong!

As I lied there watching this shadow I began to see it grow bigger and eventually start twirling around in a circle right above the bed. Still not sure what I was seeing, I starting to get a feeling of dread. As it began to descend towards us I heard my girlfriend say, "Is that shadow coming at us?" Well I threw back the covers and sat straight up in bed, infuriated at this entity! It lurched back towards the ceiling and finally realized I was dealing with something that was real!

I grabbed my pants and put them on and started screaming at the shadow! I let loose a barrage at the thing and told it to get out! I saw the shadow lurch forward at my girlfriend but I stepped in its path and pointed towards the door of the bedroom. If could physically grab ahold of the thing I would of but there was nothing to grab ahold of. As I stood my ground screaming at this thing, it would occasionally lurch forward at me making a sickening gurgle-like scream. It was to late though, I was in full-blown fight mode and extremely pissed off!

I kept screaming and walking it back through the bedroom door, down the hall to the living room and towards the front door. I opened the front door and told the shadow to get out and never come back! Finally, the thing made a final lurch at me, backed off, made a high-pitched shriek, then shot out the door. It ended up on the roof of another apartment building across from my girlfriend's building. I could see it, and feel it, glaring at me in the night. I stared back at it with full fury myself then witnessed a couple of flashes that looked like red eyes in this shadow, then it disappeared.

After it was over I collected my girlfriend and we went back to my place, where I had a protection blessing over, and stayed the rest of the night. It the morning, went back over to my girlfriend's apartment and blessed it for her and no further incidents arose.

Well that's my story.

Other hauntings by Czech-Mate

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Czech-Mate, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-10-20)
Paragraph 6: "As I lied there..."
A Freudian slip?
-Biblio.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-20)
Val,
Nicely done... While Alister has not been with us for many years people still find his 'teachings' intresting and the books are still in circulation...

Que the music and pass the Pumkins...

"Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head?
Oh, Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead?
Your life style to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all the people with magic
Yeah, you waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure?
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred
Manifest on this Earth
Conceived in the eye of a secret
And they scattered the afterbirth

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic, of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

Was it polemically sent
L want to know what you meant
I want to know, I want to know what you meant, yeah"

[Daisley - Osbourne - Rhoads]
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-17)
Rook, I had to do some checking, but his book MAGICK, Libra ABA book 4 was published in 1994. However, I know you know your stuff, so I dug a bit deeper. It seems the book was originally published in 1913, then reprinted by Samuel Weiser Inc. In 1994. Good catch!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Ummm val... Alister died in 1947... Dec 1st to be precise.

Respectfully,

Rook
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Valkricry: thanks for the info.
I like the idea of carving jack-o-lanterns and baking some pumpkin pies... We have to organize a big picnic for this story!
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Actually lady-glow, the spelling of magick, or majik, is to differentiate it from stage magic. Aleister Crowley popularized the adding of the k in... I want to say 1994, could be wrong on the date though. Majik goes back much further, how much further back it dates, I've no clue. Generally those who use the added k are New Agers.
And you forget, in the midst of this attacking shadow he took time to pull on pants! Seriously?
Need a hand getting up here on the fence? We can carve jack-o-lanterns.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Ha,Ha,Ha-lloween!
It is hard for me to trust in someone who writes magic with a "k" at the end... 🤔

Sooo...the shadow got spooked at the sight of your... Nakedness? 😲

C'mon, why don't you like to participate in the discussion of your stories? A brave and fearless guy that is not afraid to lead a monstrous shadow away from his fair lady should have enough... Guts to defend his brainchild, shouldn't he?

*sigh*
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
I agree with valkricry, something seems amiss here. This story seems like a dramatic scene out of a tv show. Something like The Vampire Diaries (or whatever supernatural inspired show full of CGI effects is presently popular).

The boyfriend bravely protecting him woman and all that 😜.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-10-16)
Something here just doesn't seem right... Think, I'll just sit on the fence awhile.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: