You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Loved Ones Saying Goodbye

Real Ghost Stories

Loved Ones Saying Goodbye

 

My mom and my grandma passed away two years apart, and after their deaths they still made their presence known. My mom and I got along well for the most part, but my grandma and I not so much as she had a mean spirit.

I went out to run an errand for my mom one day because she was tired and not feeling well, but when I got home I found out she had passed away. The EMT revived her and she was on life support for two weeks until she passed on. I was only sixteen at the time of her death and it hit me very hard. She left this world in January, but I did not get the go ahead to lay her to rest until June. Her wish was to be cremated, and to be placed to rest in New York our home town. I followed her wishes and I was able to fly up north to make sure everything was perfect.

The day that I was finishing packing to make my trip back home, I heard the shower in my room start and the toilet flush and I believe that she came to say goodbye and let me know that I was loved and that she knew I missed her. No one else was home with me at this time, and the reason I believe it was her is because she always used the bathroom in my room and also because I felt her with me.

My grandma passed when I was eighteen, I was not able to follow her wishes because I did not have the funds at the time. The day I went to make her final arrangements, I felt a very angry presence but I ignored it because I felt she was mad that she passed away even though she was up there in age. I went home and felt her anger.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jlori, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sarah (1 stories) (53 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-20)
Hi,

I think that was your mom letting you know that even though her body has passed away her spirit will always be watching over you,

Thanks for sharing xx
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-14)
Awesome story. I loved it. An emotional experience. Care and love never die with the person. Its like the immortal soul that resides for eternity whether the person may remain or not.

Again I would say that a wonderful story. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: