You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: One Last Class

Real Ghost Stories

One Last Class

 

Ola. I have been a fan of this website for almost 1 year now. This time, I'd like to share my story/experienced with paranormal activity. This story made me fascinated about afterlife and gave me a lot of questions in my head about it. I was wondering if someone can help me, maybe I can get a certification of being a paranormal researcher.

I was a graduating student, I will not drop the name of the school for its security but this is somewhere in Laguna. I must say, Carmona Cavite (Southwoods). I have one failing subject (because I forgot that I have that subject). It was my GTA, luckily, it was not just me but 2 of my other colleagues. There's 3 of us in the class. The makeup class will last for 2 weeks, 3 classes per each week. 1st week went well.

Until 2nd week... Little did we know, the teacher was sick. But he still goes to our class no matter what. The 3 of us prepared an appreciation gift for him, like pizza and some pasta. So, the food is prepared 30mins before our class starts, since we finished some of our subjects early that day.

Our professor arrived late that day which we thought he wouldn't make it but the weird thing, he did not go into the room, but he was just at the door since we can see him from the inside because our door has a glass that we can see people from the outside. He was just smiling and waiving at us, we were completely blank and for some reason some comforting feeling just came all over us and then all of a sudden, in just a millisecond he vanished like a bubble and the room went cold.

Our dean came up to inform us, that our professor passed away that day, 5 in the morning. He was rushed in the Hospital near our school due to heart attack, he was declared dead on arrival.

My questions now are...

The reason he showed up, was it because of an unfinished business?

What sort of energy was that?

Was that a spirit? Was it bad or evil?

Please help. Thank you

Other hauntings by sudabi777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sudabi777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sudabi777 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-23)
Hello Lady-glow and MsTea,

Lady-glow, thank you for the clarification. I am now starting to understand the difference between unfinished and sinister spirit.

MsTea, Thank you for reading my story. Yeah, he is so dedicated and Yes, luckily, the 3 of us passed. We now employees.

God bless and more power to this site ❤
MsTea (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-22)
Hi Sudabi,

Also new here. I find your encounter so touching.

Everyone has already answered what I wanted to say, but would also like to add that maybe your teacher wanted to show his appreciation for the thank you dinner you had all planned for him. He clearly was a dedicated teacher, coming in even when he was sick, so it only makes sense he would want to attend his last supper, even if it was in spiritual form.

Hope you guys passed & made him proud.

Thanks for that one.
Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+1
2 months ago (2024-02-21)
Hi and welcome

I think your teacher just wanted to see the school and students for one last time, I don't think it's malevolent or demonic, just a dedicated teacher up until the final moment.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-21)
Hi sudabi.

"if it was evil, is necessary for them to have blood on their faces or something?"

That's a good question, and one with more than one answer, specially since there's nothing written on stone about the paranormal.

Spirits tend to stay trapped within the circumstances and place of their passing. The spirit of a person whom died under a violent event, could make itself present looking the same way they did at the moment of dying, specially if they are not aware of their death.

On the other hand, an evil spirit could 'mimic' or 'copy' whatever and whoever's appearance in order to deceive people and use them.

It is not uncommon for people reporting seeing the spirit of a recently deceased relative looking as the solid, normal person they were in life. Unfortunately we have been conditioned to believe that spirits "shouldn't" come to us after some one has died.

You may not agree with me, but I think you and your classmates were very fortunate having this encounter that, though unnerving, would have not been scary if the dean had not told you about the professor's death.
Perhaps that was the purpose of his visit... His last lesson, to tell his class that death is not the end.
sudabi777 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-21)
Hello Lady-glow,

Thank you for reading my story. Appreciated that much. That was my colleague keeps on telling me. 'The unfinished business'.

I was thinking, if it was evil, is necessary for them to have blood on their faces or something?

Thank you.
Linjahaha (24 stories) (129 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-21)
Sudabi777, I tend to agree with lady-glow, & Sash. He, possibly, was just continuing to do his regular duties. However, I 'think' once he realized he was, no longer, in the flesh, that is why he smiled, & waved to all of you.
I find it rather touching that he came to say one last goodbye to his students. I think it was a friendly visitation, & 'all' of you witnessed it. Therefore, you certainly were 'not' imagining what you saw. Good read!

All the Best! 😁 😁
SashB (4 stories) (5 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-20)
Hi and welcome.

That defiintely was not a bad spirit.
He came to say his last goodgbyes to you all.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-02-20)
Welcome to YGS.

Hi sudabi777.

This is a fascinating experience, I'm sure the teacher loved his job in life.

As for your questions, in my opinion, if his passing was sudden, either he may have not been aware of his death and went to fulfill his duty, or he may had been thinking of the class he wouldn't be able to give.
I guess it could be called 'an unfinished business', though not to the point to keep him attached forever to this plane of existence.

"What sort of energy was that?"
"Was that a spirit? Was it bad or evil?"

Since his death had happened recently, this energy was his consciousness minus a physical body, possibly still unaware of his new condition and still thinking of the petty routines of his daily life.

He didn't mean any harm, I suppose this was his way of telling the class that he wouldn't be able to teach the last lesson.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: