You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Legacy Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

The Legacy Haunting

 

My story I'm about to tell you is 100% true. It all started when I was working for a personal care home as a CNA.

When I first started everyone was telling me that we had a ghost and it liked to follow you around the building and sometimes it would touch you, but what happened to me was on another level of haunting.

I don't know anything about the land but the building was fairly new and was in a circle shape. We had a front section and a back section and it had roughly about 30 rooms in each section and we had a front nursing station and a back nursing station which had a medication room in each one.

As I would start my night with my rounds and I had to go to the nursing station to do paperwork, as I'm doing my paperwork I heard something hit the wall hard. It shook the whole room. It would mess with me a lot.

One night we had a bad storm coming and I had to get all of the residents in the hallway. As I started to open a door, it flew open on me and a cold burst of air came with it. The doors across the hall started to open and slam shut and all of the sudden I seen a small black shadow run from one room across the hall. It was about 4ft tall. And that's when all hell broke loose! It started throwing chairs around and the nurse and I both got 3 scratch marks on us. We were scared out of our minds.

It has spoken to me in a whisper in my left ear. It would move my linen cart around on me. You could also hear it in the back shower room and it sounded like it was breaking stuff. Sometimes you could feel it touch you like someone was grabbing your ankle or puling your hair and there was times that you could see white lights just float around and you could see a white like mist as well.

Still to this day I wonder what it was that was there in that building. I no longer work there but the people I do know that still works there says whatever it is, it's still there.

I have other experiences that I will share with you later. I hope you enjoyed reading my story. If anyone could shed some insight on what you might think it is, that would be great.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostchaser76, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ghostchaser76 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-03)
I didn't have any time to read any ghost stories while I worked there... The residents were always waking up and we would have to watch them the whole time... But I wish it was just my imagination
Varuni (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-26)
one way to scare yourself really well in a nursing home is read a ghost story book while working grave yard shift on an Alz unit. I did that and had myself seeing all kinds of stuff I knew wasn't true
Ghostchaser76 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-16)
First of all thanks for reading and to it said "quiet" in a low tone voice... I tell y'all that place was truely haunted, the stuff that happened there was real and I seen it for my own eyes.
Youdrag (11 posts)
-2
8 years ago (2016-05-15)
Do you guys always pick on the new comers? Claiming they're someone they aren't? Not believing them? Always disliking their things? 😠
Youdrag (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-15)
Here you go. The link your asking for is right here. Http://www.haunted-places-to-go.com/old-tooele-hospital.html Just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm trolling, and I'm serious about this stuff.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-15)
Your right lady-glow, there does seem to be some trolling going on lately here at YGS. From the wording it would seem there is a definite possibility that Youdrag and the elusive Jessie12 are quite possibly one and the same. Looking at some posts from a few weeks back there is a good chance this is a particular earlier troll who was called out and disappeared. It's wait and watch I guess. Or sit on the well used fence.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-14)
Youdrag: you have to be kidding! -ghost tours in a working hospital?! 🤔

Could you please provide the link to back up this information?...otherwise I'll suggest for you to find a better hobby for the summer months other than trolling this forum with tall tales and nonsense.
Youdrag (11 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-05-14)
What did it say ghostchaser? That would help us figure it out. We will know after you tell us what it said. 😐 😢 😁
Youdrag (11 posts)
-3
8 years ago (2016-05-14)
There is this place near where I live that is haunted. People would get 3 scratches, a demonic sign. It is a hospital and they say there is this black figure and a young girl. The black figure would go to three rooms, with one that at least is room 3, and they'd die when the nurses came back. We had paranormal investigators come. They confirmed its haunted. The hospital is still in buiness and they do tours.
Darkangel73 (4 stories) (127 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-11)
Ghostchaser-I remember working in a facility here in NC, the things that would trip me out were when the lights would go off in the residents rooms at night. There was one room in particular that was empty do to the resident passing, his light would go off at least 3 times in the same night. We had a nurse who would always see the shadow going into a resident's room, soon after maybe a day or two that person would die. I never had experienced anything touching me etc but those were some crazy times.
Ghostchaser76 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-05-02)
I have always been able to see spirits so I guess I'm sensitive to them but it still doesn't explain the whispering in my ear and trust me I was not exaggerating... This thing did not like me at all whatever it was.
joanna4ever (10 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-01)
I will try my best to explain something. Have you ever heard of quantum mechanics? It's a mathematical model that gives a probability of where the electrons mostly are within an atom. When you look at a periodic table, it consists of all the atoms that are known to humans. Each atom has electrons, protons, and neutrons.

Electricity and lights have electrons. No one has ever seen any see what exactly an atom, protons, electrons, and neutrons look like. But tests have shown that what we perceived that happened to within an atom actually make sense according to the mathematical model we have in place on each element is suppose to act.

According to physics, energy is neither created or destroyed. Therefore, nothing ever really completely die because it just becomes a different energy and the cycle continues. That is why there are many people see things like spirits/ghost/etc.

But the problem is some people have a very good imagination, too, and sometimes they unconsciously exaggerate what they saw and experience because of what they already know.

To answer your question, what you felt was strong wind for sure due to bad weather. You also saw spirits because spirits are everywhere. It's just some people are more sensitive than others, so some people feel/see it and others don't (or at least not yet).

No need to be scared because if you haven't done anything bad then there is nothing to be scared of.

Hitler killed many innocent people during his time and he wasn't defeated because of bad spirits strangling him to death at night. He was defeated because he lost the war and turned to suicide.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: