You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Boarders

Real Ghost Stories

Boarders

 

Me and my mother lived in a boarding house when I was still in elementary. Our house is quite far from my school and my mother's place of employment that's why we decided to try out boarding. At first sight, the place looks normal as it is situated also in a busy neighborhood but when we started living there, we realized that "normal" doesn't fit much as a description of the said house.

The events stated here are numbered not according to which occurred earlier.

Event 1: COMPANY

One of my college board mates, Carla, brought her classmate Ana in the house. Before they went upstairs, Ana, who has a third eye, looked at our landlord's son Justin who was playing a guitar in their living room (Take note that our landlord's front door and their living room is facing the stairs going to the boarders' area which is in the second floor), and told him, "May kasama ka, huwag kang matakot mabait siya." ("You have a companion, don't worry he's good."). Justin, who was totally weirded out with the visitor's remark suddenly realized that he was alone in their house. He then immediately followed the duo upstairs in the boarders' area.

When asked what was she talking about earlier, Ana said that she saw an old man with Justin in their living room.

There was no old man that lived in the house during the time.

Event 2: MIRROR ON THE WALL

My board mates and I were in the dining area having our brunch when suddenly we heard a thud in our (mine and my mother's) room. When we checked it out, we saw the mirror now in the floor leaning on the wall beside the electric fan. That was quite weird because the mirror was situated perfectly fine, without damage, like someone had intentionally put it there, not to mention the nails that pinned it on the wall were still intact. We were also confused as to the location where the mirror "fell", how could it fall sideways from its original location considering its weight? Well, we just returned the mirror back to its original position and nothing like that happened again.

Event 3: HOME ALONE

One December night, our landlords with their kids were out shopping for Christmas, my mother was on overtime and unfortunately my board mates were in a night out. I, being the minor, was left at the safety of the house. I didn't really feel alone because of the busy neighborhood outside. I was just in the room listening to music and reading a book when suddenly I heard loud thuds in the stairs like someone was climbing upstairs and then down again. I thought that our landlords were already home and that it was the landlord's son checking out whether there were people upstairs because he really creates loud thuds when he climb the stairs. After a few minutes of my trip, I got bored and decided to watch TV downstairs. It was then that I saw that their front door was locked, their lights were off, and that they didn't arrive yet. I immediately went back to my room, locked the door and forced myself to sleep. That was the scariest thing that I've experienced in that house. Whether it was done by a real person or not, it scared the hell out of me.

I didn't know the history of that house and who was that old man that Ana saw with Justin in the living room. I didn't dare ask when we were still there. And by the way, our landlord's already UP there with HIM. Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Mona_Lyza

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mona_Lyza, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-23)
Hello Mona-Lyza,

About the mirror event, I think it was some spirit who doesn't like the position of the mirror that's why it was on the floor. I'm glad you left that house 😊

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Mona_Lyza (3 stories) (17 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-08-23)
[at] sweetsunshine1800:

Thanks for welcoming me.:) The mirror event was quite unsettling to us during the time because things that are not that lightweight don't fall sideways. It could not have rolled though because the mirror was not round. It was on the floor leaning on the wall beside the electric fan which is situated directly under the original position of the mirror when we found it. Thanks for the advice however we're not currently in that house anymore to undergo any cleansing and shielding. I also doubt if the boarding house is still there.
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-08-22)
Hello Mona-Lyza,

Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing your experience. Your Boarding's having some activity. But I don't think you have a negative presence, as Ana said an old man is probably there and he's good. I'm confused about the mirror event though. Have you checked up the history of this place? You should try Rookdygin's (a respected poster here) method of cleansing and shielding.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: