You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Encounter With Multiple Entity's

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Encounter With Multiple Entity's

 

I was with my good friend, now best friend of 8 years. We went out to go for a walk to our other friends house to pick something up. We had left my house around 2 A.M. While we were walking it was very quiet and dark, almost "too quiet and dark" no street lights or anything on, also we were surrounded by woods, the nearest home was about 200-300 feet up the hill. While we were walking down the hill, in the middle of the street next to eachother, out of nowhere I see about 10-20 of these small, glowing white sort of colored beings and they were all identical! They didn't say anything and I couldn't see a face on any of them. They almost looked like the man logo on the sign for a "men's bathroom".

There were 2 or 3 rows of them and it looked as if they were "marching" or walking with/next to us and in front of us. None of them looked at us or spoke at all. They never changed their positions, just moved with us forwards. It felt like there were more of them around us running around or something. I did not react with fear immediately but I was rather confused and content. I wanted to see if my friend saw it as well, so I turned to him and said, "hey, do you see anything..." And as I was about to continue talking he quickly interrupted and said, "yeah like little children!?" I then realized we were seeing the exact same thing and it wasn't just me. We both kind of started to freak out a bit as we realized what was actually happening. It only lasted what felt like a few minutes but strangely when we had got home we noticed we had been gone at least an hour. We were only about half a mile from my house.

I don't remember them fading away slowly or anything, they sort of all just vanished instantaneously. My friend and I then went to run back to the house and bumped into each other, which caused me to drop my iPhone. It felt more creepy without the little screen light from the phone I had holding up in my hand. When I reached down and picked up my phone, I turned the screen light back on and it felt a bit less "energetic" around us. We started to walk back to the house at this point and I thought it was over but kept my phone in my hand lit up still. Out of nowhere, a much different figure came from out of the street and grew up to about 7 feet tall! It was directly in front of me and caused me to stop myself dead in my tracks, because I didn't want to walk through it. It was black and shadow-like. I kept walking and not even what felt like 30 seconds or so later, it happened again, only a bit more down the road. A black, very tall and shadow-like figure emerged from under the street and I stopped dead in my tracks.

I then continued to walk with my friend back to the house. We started to walk pass houses and it didn't happen again. I don't think he saw the black figures. When we got back, it was about 5 A.M. And it began a bit after 3AM. The time doesn't make sense either because it's such a short walk and we don't believe we were in the middle of the street for that long. My friend had a seizure about 10 minutes after we got into the house. I ran and got my mother and at the time step father. We helped him and he came back to a conscious state. He got picked up at about 6 A.M. To go home and rest.

In the morning I told my mother and step father about what happened, which what I believe was some sort of spirits. My step father then told me he and his son thought they saw a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) fly over our house earlier that night. I have no idea what we encountered, neither of us do. Could be paranormal, could be aliens/got abducted, could be anything. I have no idea. We both know what we saw and what happened but can't fully understand why and what. It feels like a real life dream to me when I think back on it.

I'm curious what I experienced but whatever it was, it was interesting. I personally believe in spirits and energy and would think I would more likely come in contact with that rather than aliens, but who knows.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoeO213, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-14)
Greetings, Joe.

While the "missing time" effect is perfectly understandable, I'm having trouble with the directionality of your account. You were going to *his* house, had the 1st experience, decided to go back to your house, had the next two experiences on the way back, and then your friend had a seizure at your house.

If the first sighting was accompanying you on your way to his house, WHY did you turn around and go back through that same space to go back to your house? Wouldn't you have had an easier time continuing on to *his* house? Why did you not reconsider going to his house when the frightening figure appeared to block your route home *twice*?

I'd really like to understand these odd events a little better; I look forward to your response.

I'm taking a thermos of hot apple cider & trudging up the hill to join Rook for now.
Biblio.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-13)
I have the same time-related questions as Rook. The seizure, however, might not have been an emergency. If the friend has epilepsy, a seizure isn't necessarily a cause for grand alarm - it is simply something that folks with the condition have to contend with - I can definitely understand the friend wanting to just go home afterwards, though.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-02-12)
There's something about the timing and one other 'wee' thing I have questions about... Let's start with the TIME issue...

So you left at 2AM: Got that.

"We had left my house around 2 A.M."

Saw what appeared to be, well let's use your words: "out of nowhere I see about 10-20 of these small, glowing white sort of colored beings and they were all identical! They didn't say anything and I couldn't see a face on any of them. They almost looked like the man logo on the sign for a "men's bathroom"."

This 'felt' like it lasted for just a few minutes...

"It only lasted what felt like a few minutes but strangely when we had got home we noticed we had been gone at least an hour. We were only about half a mile from my house."

'Lost Time' MAY happen when seeing spirits OR other types of encounters, so I understand how you may have been surprised about being out for an HOUR. However you go on to say...

"I don't remember them fading away slowly or anything, they sort of all just vanished instantaneously. My friend and I then went to run back to the house and bumped into each other, which caused me to drop my iPhone." This I also understand... And after you picked it back up a 7' tall black figure rose up in front of you, not once, but twice... And you continued to walk/run back to the house...

"I then continued to walk with my friend back to the house. We started to walk pass houses and it didn't happen again. I don't think he saw the black figures. When we got back, it was about 5 A.M. And it began a bit after 3AM."

Ok, first question time... Did you start walking at 2am or 3am? This makes a HUGE difference in the amount of 'Lost Time' that MAY have been experienced.

Oh and that 'wee' bit more... Please explain this...

"My friend had a seizure about 10 minutes after we got into the house. I ran and got my mother and at the time step father. We helped him and he came back to a conscious state. He got picked up at about 6 A.M. To go home and rest."

No, ER visit? No call to EMS? Just a oh hey by the way you son just came out of a seizure why don't you take him home and let him rest?

Can the O/P please explain these things to me... I am out in the back forty sitting on a soft blanket watching the full (waning) moon.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: