You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Village Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Village Haunting

 

A hearty hello to every one. It is not my experience but my brother's. So, first let me tell about my family and the location we lived for a better understanding. My family consists of 5 members l my parents my two elder brothers. So, for few years we lived in a village called kagaznagar known India's paper mill near Adilabad district. We lived there due to my dad's transfer. My whole family is very spiritual. And also believe on ghosts. Sorry for the long info back to story

So, it was 2001 I was not yet born my elder brother who experienced was in 9th grade. It was the month of ramdhan. The village was a quite remote village. My mom made some delicious food and told my brother to give some to our neighborhood. So, my brother was standing out at the gate suddenly he saw some men who were dressed in white outfits a few distance away were playing on the road and they were above from ground suddenly one of them turned towards him and started laughing and came running towards him. He started to run where ever he can and turned back there was no one. My mom came out saw my brother a few meters away and called him. He was sweating profusely. And fainted.

The next morning he woke up suffering from high fever. He did not saw them again. But was very scared that when ever he goes out at night he holds my dad hands. My mom claimed that they were "jins". And were sited by many villagers. I have also experienced few incidence which I may be sharing later.

Sorry for a long narration but was to understand. Thanks for reading and your comments are welcomed.

Other hauntings by Elina_ghostly

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elina_ghostly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Md_Sarfraz_Siddiquee (2 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Hello Elina, It was normal experience though cause it happened it Ramadhan. The jinn at that time are highly active, and they sure are going to pray, well who knows better than god. I think that they were just trying to scare you brother as they find fun in it. And we also have to know one thing that if we get sacred when they are scaring us they will scare us even more. Does your brother forgets thing recently or anybody in your family if so then it can be a cause of black magic.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Hi friends,

Why the ops mom thought it's jinn depends upon religious and cultural background... She thought so because they happen to be muslim... If it's ☬ they would say it's wandering spirit... Ghost etc and if it's Christian, Buddhist etc will have a diffent name for the same and it also changes with the cultural backgrounds too.

Whatever is each person in their place,religion,world and culture is experiencing it and trying to understand it and so they start giving different names based upon that.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-03)
No no they are nothing like aliens they are some good which do not hurt and bad which tries to haunt. They are similar to ghost but never and never died.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
I've always wondered if the 'djinn' are the western world's 'grey aliens'. Someone encountering either creature will leave a person ill, both creatures are 'ethereal' and made of fire, both float and have magical powers, both have hypnotic eyes, etc. Very curious.
Integrist (83 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
Hi Elina,

Has anything happened to your brother after his fever?

Regards,
Integrist
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
And yeah our religion does not permit to believe on human ghost because if one person died will never come back I will not believe it until I witness it and I may be wrong it is said as they die there soul " atma" is serrenderd to God thank u. I hope you understand me... 😉
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
And forgot to mention that jins roam in the month of ramdhan and play so may be due to this she said they were jins.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-02)
Wanderstar thanks for reading actually I think you have missed something it is clearly mentioned that they were above the ground. And they vanished in the fraction of seconds.so, it is not possible for human to vanish. And they were sited by others too. I hope I have cleared your question. And misunderstanding. Thank you
God bless you
Wanderstar (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-01)
Hi, interesting story and thanks for sharing.

But I wonder what made your mom think they were jinn instead of just human spirits?
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Really thank u every one for your comments after reading my story. And yeah thank u every one. ❤may God shower mercy on you all.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-29)
Hi Elina, Its a spine tingling story also Jinns exist in this real world. In this Nature there are many things which are unexplainable even science don't have explanation hope now all are OK. God Bless All.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Thanks a lot pranomal221 but my bro is staying abroad. So if you want to say something I may convey you message
Thank u for comment
Hope your doing well ❤
paranomal221 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-28)
Hi Eliana, I am a fellow Indian too and I want you to explain further by talking to your elder brother by what happened that day.
As far as my knowledge the djinns are mostly found Muslim countries and India also have a few Muslims so that can be a case too.
God bless you and your family
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-27)
Thank u meghana di and kiki girl di for reading my story and I have submitted more stories hoping to publish soon. Thank once again.

I hope you all are doing well ❤
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-03-26)
Elina_ghostly, thank-you for writing up this experience even though, it was your Brothers experience.

Ever since, I started reading peoples experiences on this website; www.yourghoststories.com I am beginning to realize how many people have paranormal experiences in India! There is a lot of talk about jinns and curses, and stories about people who encounter a spirit and later, they suffer a very high fever! I was always fascinated by jinns, but, I knew very little about them. As far as I knew, jinns could grant wishes if decided so. However, now I have read more then 10 stories where a person says that they encountered what they thought or other people thought was a jinn and later, the person was very ill or suffered fevers and colds. In other stories, a person is cursed by somebody who maybe, thought the person had wronged them somehow, out of jealousy, failure to pay to family or was a witch and later, the person was ill or suffered misfortune!

I have read about 100 stories on www.yourghoststories.com and at least 10 stories were about spirits dressed in white/jinn who run towards a person laughing and later, the person suffered a high fever. That means, 1 out of every 10 people!
Meghana23 (3 stories) (32 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-25)
It's nice story!

Your brother experienced anything rather than that.

I want to know your experiences also.

Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: