You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Kids Stuff 2 - Window Curtain

Real Ghost Stories

Kids Stuff 2 - Window Curtain

 

It's been a while since my last post though I've been reading stories and comments almost every single day.

I found the need to post this as it has something to do with my last post (Kids Stuff). As mentioned at my last post, I and my youngest daughter have our own room and this room is pretty smaller compared to the other room we have where my parents and my two other kids sleep. This room, from the door is an inverted L type. As you enter the room, you will see my bed horizontally. The foot of the bed is directly facing three big windows and at the far corner is a huge cabinet that the owner of the house had it built for the apartment. Now, at the right side of my bed is a wall which has a small window and the outside part is more like a vent that goes all the way to the first floor of the building.

I have few experiences of sleep paralysis and vivid weird dreams since we moved to this apartment. One of them was seeing a woman in a red shirt or dress and she has short hair. I can only see her head and part of her shoulders. She seemed to be floating, considering we are located at the 4th floor of the apartment and she was looking at us (me and my daughter) through that window. I can clearly see myself standing up and facing her asking who she is but she just laughed. That was the time I was awaken by a kick from my 3 year old daughter (she's pretty active even while sleeping). I immediately looked at the window upon waking up and noticed the curtain was half way open. I stood up and closed the curtain, and tried to go back to sleep after.

Prior to this incident, I remember coming home at several nights (I work at 1pm to 10pm everyday except Monday and Tuesday) seeing the curtain always half way open. I asked my family about this but none of them admits opening the curtain since there was nothing to see from the other side of the window and it's a little high for my daughter to reach it for her to be able to move the curtain. I found an article about putting salt on the window and from my desperation for this to stop, I did and at the same time, hung a rosary at it. It eventually stopped from opening but I'm still scared about what had happened thinking it might happen again.

If there are some advice as to how to actually make this entity away, I would be glad to hear it. For now, though this incident had stopped, I preferred sleeping at the sofa bed in the living room with my daughter because I'm still scared of what can happen again the next time. A side note to this, my room always have that cold feeling whenever you enter it.

Thank you for reading and I hope to get answers real soon.

Other hauntings by czamantha

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, czamantha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

czamantha (3 stories) (11 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-13)
lady-glow...

I have read about this cleansing method from rook from other story ooopost and I am actually taking it into consideration... Thank you for giving me a copy of my own... It will be of great help... Thank you so much... ❤

Anno_Domini...

I grew up in a religious family and my parents raised us with great respect and are God-fearing...when things like this happens to me, prayers has always been my shield... I felt safer after praying because I know God is protecting us... So I do agree when you mentioned how powerful prayer is... As for the consultation, I haven't thought about it yet... I am just careful not to let these unexplainable things gets into my kids head and scare them... And the fact that those things that had happened to me are merely simple compared to other's experiences that my local church might not believe me or will think that these are not paranormal activities... But of course if things gets worst and will affect my family's safety, then i'd probably be running to our local church for help... Thank you for your advice... Really appreciate it... 😁
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-12)
Hi czamantha, seeing you're from the Philippines, it shouldn't be too hard to consult a pastor of a priest from your local church. Also don't underestimate the power of prayer.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-11)
You could start by using rook's cleansing method:

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please be not afraid of what hasn't happened, remember that negative entities get their strength from negative emotions like fear and rage. Be strong.

Good luck and keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: