You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Wave Women

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Wave Women

 

I tell you that I am never superstitious and not religious person. From my childhood I ave very much attraction about science and technology research. As like other peoples I have listened so many many ghost haunted stories. I know so many peoples who are doing false ghost beavers and they doing funny things for keep away ghosts. I watch Horror Shows and films with very much joy. Here I submit here very strange and spooky seeing experience of my life when my age is just 6 years.

In India 70 % peoples always like sleep on terrace or on top floor of house, just because from March to July it always very hot summer in India and even people can't feel cool at night until they come out in open air. So with my parents and family members I was also on terrace. Another Row of houses in front of our house. One old women who was teacher had died. She was living in very front of our house. At that time so many peoples claimed they have seen that teachers soul in that house. Some people claimed the soul stayed all time in that house. Because that lady teacher was never married in her life and never had any real happiness in their life. After her retirement from school she always stayed in that house and was doing religious things whole day.

At that night, when I sit on terrace with my parents and cousins, they were talking about cricket match. I was lying in my bed and listened them. During these, I wake up for drink water. Then suddenly I feel very much fear and my body is shaking little due to fear. I saw a women like black shadow walking on the terrace of front house where that lady teacher was living. I saw that black shadow type women shape their moving there for roughly 2 or 3 seconds. Now I am young but still today I never could know whose spooky shadow was there. After that day I never had dare to see on that terrace at night time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ayaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-08)
Stop making fun of him guys, he has interests in science and technology research, not literature. 😂😂😂
GenjiGod (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-03)
Good god I could barely read that but now that I maid it it sounds like you should never go back to place again.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-03)
I think that possibly "beavers" is supposed to be "behaviors". We can all guess until the cows come home 😆

Regards, Melda
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-03)
Lol I too had Justin Bieber pop in my mind lol... I too hope the op comes out to comment that would be nice
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
Whodat: that's one of my questions to the OP, I live in Canada and have never seen nor heard about ghost beavers... A lot about Justin Bieber, though. 😜
Whodat (42 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-02)
I like the part where he said "I know so many peoples who are doing false ghost beavers..." I have no idea what that is but it made me laugh for some reason. 😆
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-30)
I have a couple of questions about your story but, knowing that you are not even going to read the comments is rather discouraging...

O well, I better wait in case you change your mind.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: