You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Kaci Is Still Here

Real Ghost Stories

Kaci Is Still Here

 

It started with my friend's daughter. She got very sick on Christmas morning of 1998. One of her lungs had collapsed. They rushed her to a hospital in Lexington Ky. They found out she had a large tumor behind her heart. They diagnosed sarcoma bone cancer. This little girl was a twin, she was only 8 when she first got sick. She passed away in June of 2000.

Her family moved out of the house she grew up in. We moved into their house in the month of July in 2004. I had 6 girls and 1 boy who is the youngest.

Strange things started to happen not long after they had left. I was in the master bedroom sweeping the carpet. I heard a screen door slam shut. I had both screen doors open. So I went to see who was there. Both doors were still propped open. No one was in the house with me. It was at this moment that I knew that Kaci was there with me and she would visit many times in the next 4 years.

One night, it was around 3a.m., I heard my son crying. His bed was about a foot away from my side of the bed. Right after I heard him cry, I felt someone sit on my side of the bed and the covers tightened on me. I thought it was my son. So I turned over and turned on a lamp and my son was sound asleep.

One night I was watching my friend's 4 kids and it was about 2 in the morning. I had my hands full with the kids and the baby. When I turned the door knob all of a sudden the door jerked out of my hand. I thought at first it was my husband but when the door opened all the way there was no one there. He was still asleep in bed. I said,"thank you, Kaci".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lisadeanna1966, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rex-T (5 stories) (288 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-02-24)
lisadeanna,

I notice that you moved into the house in 2004 and the spirit (or Kaci) visited you frequently over the next 4 years. That brings us up to 2008.

Over the next 10 years (up to the present) has the frequency of visits lessened or have they stopped? Are you still living in this house?

If you still live in the house and the visits are continuing I would seriously consider Melda's sound advice.

Regards
Rex-T
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-24)
lisadeanna - What makes you so certain that whatever spirit decided to move into your home is Kaci? Have you seen her at any stage? (Obviously I mean in spirit form.)

It could be that because it was her home when she passed and you were friends with her mother, it's a matter of assumption on your part as it would be a logical explanation for most people. This might however not be Kaci at all.

I don't know which religious beliefs you follow (if any) but I would suggest that you have your house blessed and/or cleansed to help this restless soul to move on. Perhaps this is all Kaci (or whoever else it might be) needs from you.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: