You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Night Last Night

Real Ghost Stories

My Night Last Night

 

NEED HELP PLEASE! So I have always believed in the supernatural but NEVER HAVE I EVER experienced something until last night.

Around 2:20AM my boyfriend woke me up and told me he was going to go in the back room with his mom. His brother and sister had come over to hang out and he was going to go see them just in the other room. I told him to put on a child's show called Phineas and Ferb for me before he went into the other room. I call it a good show to help me not have bad dreams. Also just so no one says I was sleeping or dreaming, I remember where I was in the show and what episode I was watching.

About 7 minutes after my boyfriend went into the other room something BLATANTLY SMACKED ME! Yes SMACKED ME IN THE FACE ENOUGH TO MAKE MY HEAD TURN. Keeping my head turned, I felt like this thing was still there and I felt like it was behind me. I could not turn my head to look for another good 5 minutes and when I did, I got the hell out of there.

About 2:30AM I went to the back room and told my boyfriend and his family. They told me that was weird because my boyfriend's mom was just telling them about how one day me and my boyfriend were going into our bed room and she saw a shadow (NOT OURS) follow us.

Even though I told them this, not knowing they were talking about that and not knowing anything about the shadow incident, they think I will "be okay" but I'm terrified to be in my own room alone. I'm scared to sleep. I don't know what I am to do. I am 8 months pregnant and if it can smack me, I feel like it could choke me and if it can choke me I could die.

I have never been so scared in my life, never felt so helpless like there is something that can hurt me and there is nothing I can do about it. I need help I am so scared!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mommy2one, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sant22 (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-02)
HI Julia Willis

How are you doing now? Its exactly one month and I hope you have a normal delivery. Trust you and baby are fine. Do leave a positive message...
AnonymousUser367 (1 posts)
-1
6 years ago (2018-04-19)
I second with Miracles51031.
Its just the ancestor spirits telling you that you disgraced them. *Smack* 😁😆
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Do you pray ever? That's something you can do. If you don't believe in any prayer than just try picturing peaceful imagery protecting you with positive thoughts. Can you ask to move rooms? Try not to be alone in the room since it's targeting you. I hope things work out for you and new baby.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-15)
Mommy2one,

I'm sorry this happened to you, especially while so far along into your pregnancy. That's definitely unneeded stress. Have you asked your boyfriend's family about any deceased family member's? Or know any that maybe still "check in"? Has the family experienced anything unusual (besides the shadow incident)?

Hopefully, this is a one time thing. If something else happens, maybe try speaking out loud in a respectful way as to your condition and how physical contact is not appropriate. Just a thought.

I hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and peaceful. Congratulations on your baby ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-04-13)
Mommy2one - I'm just going to say what first came to my mind when reading this. Is it possible that someone in your boyfriend's family, or even your own, that has died may have been a little old-fashioned?

What I mean by that is you are a teenager, pregnant, and living with your boyfriend's family. This just sounds like someone who wanted to smack you because they think you have done something that way back when would have been a disgrace. Is anyone Italian by any chance? LOL I just got the image of an elderly Italian woman slapping you.

I'm not making fun of you or trying to tell you that you shouldn't be afraid because I wasn't there. I'm just trying to find another reason for the slap, other than something trying to harm you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: