You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Heard Powerful Voices | Not From This Dimension

Real Ghost Stories

I Heard Powerful Voices | Not From This Dimension

 

I'm new here and this is my first, one of many, experience to share. It's quite long, so grab your choice of beverage and get comfy. Let's go!

This happened between the years of 2013-2014, probably fourteen.

I was at my dad's house, chilling in "my room". Or the guest room as his lady calls it.

I was bored to death, had been surfing on the Internet all day.

Suddenly I got curious and one thing led to another, and there I was trying to have this "out of body experience", your soul leaves your body and you can go and do stuff, basically.

Hm, I could feel how it was kind of leaving my body, but it took too long so I stopped.

Well, I thought it didn't work because everything was normal... Or was it?

Pretty much right away when I sat up things started to happen, so now we get to the interesting part.

Okay, visualize this.

I'm sitting on the bed, the bed is against the biggest wall of the room. The door and windows are closed. Everything is quiet. My dad is in the livingroom but you can't hear anything. As said, quiet.

I started to hear noices behind my wall, next to me. It sounded like a broken radio, you know? Krrhkrhh, switching channels and you can only hear a word or two.

It went on for a while.

And it got more clear everytime... The "broken radio" sound was fading away.

At that point I could hear three women speaking in the background. No idea what they were saying, and I didn't feel involved in it.

More and more voices came thru, all female. They were switching language for EVERY WORD. Words, languages I've never even heard about.

It got louder and louder, and somewhat closer and closer. I started to see something, well images appearing in my head.

Like, I could see them.

Suddenly I was in a forest that was next to my old school. Always had creepy vibes from this forest and from this spot where I was. Just walking around, kind of hiding (?), holding a big stick in my hand. You know, like the one Gandalf had. I could still hear the voices. Multiplying for every second, minute.

I got out of the forest (that I was in... In my head?) and back right at my bed.

Voices still going on, getting closer.

And then. Then I heard a male voice. And he overpowered all the other voices. I had no idea what he was saying. He spoke in the world's all languages as well. A tear started running down my cheek and I said STOP. At that second, it all stopped.

Nothing like this happened afterwards. Maybe just small things. Like I could hear music from the kitchen in the middle of the night, music that has never been made. I went and checked and no radio or anything has been on.

So, you made it! That was all.

If you have any comments or thoughts about the experience, what it could be etc, feel free to leave one or as many as you please! I love to read them. And as said I have no idea what this was, I haven't labeled it. But I'm 100% sure I was not dreaming - since I've already experienced a lot.

Have it well | O O N A |

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Draiocht, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-12)
AugustaM - you know what? - the way you put it makes sense.
I think Draiocht might be telling a true story but overdid it on the special effects.😜

... And we know the way I tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to believe anything I read.😏
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-12)
I don't speak German, Spanish, Russian etc - but I can recognize them when they are spoken. Maybe its from the accents or having heard them before but it's not too difficult. Maybe the OP heard words he* could pick out from various languages he* had heard before and assumed the rest - seems like a safe assumption. Maybe the voices were speaking Esperanto?

*Sorry if I got the wrong pronoun.
Pink496 (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Hey I love your story! I have always wanted to try the out of body experience! If you have anymore story's I know I would love to read them.
I wish you the best-pink496
Tweed (35 stories) (2498 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Hi Draiocht,

Dee's right the static thing is fairly common. Can't say I've experienced it, but I know someone who has, directly before an OBE.

The forest near your school sounds about right. You have a link to it, an emotional one. One of the first OBE's I had I was drawn to a location I'd never been to, but always wanted to visit. It was a historical manor house called Rippon Lea. I don't know how I knew I was there, it was an overwhelming feeling. A couple of weeks later I successfully managed to talk my mother into taking me to Rippon Lea, and it was just as I'd experienced, same gardens, same interior, the lot. A pretty spectacular validating experience.
I know you said you don't particularly like those woods near your school. But, if it's safe to do so, I would recommend visiting the location you 'landed' in, for your own validation. That is if it's safe to do so, don't go wandering into the woods if you're going to get lost in the process!
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-09)
Draiocht,

Welcome to YGS. I am also wondering if this was your first OBE experience? From your description, I'm assuming it is, but hoping you can clarify.

I've had many OBE or Astral projection experiences (I've recently learned there is a difference. Thanks Rook!). A few things you described, have happened to me during the 'exit process'; the broken or static sound of a radio and numerous voices. I've learned this has to do with the exit or separation process. You are basically tuning in to a different plane/dimension and picking up several signals or astral debris.

Your description of the forest could have been a dream... Many people have a difficult time staying alert or 'tuned in' while out of body and will drift off into a dream. The fact that you came back and still heard voices/saw something can be attributed to the 'reentry' (coming back to your body).

Think of the voices, images or static sound as side effects of OBE or AP. I would recommend doing more research and learning before attempting it again. Not because it's scary, but because you will be armed with the tools and information you need.

Thanks for sharing 😊
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-09)
"They were switching language for EVERY WORD. Words, languages I've never even heard about."

Question - if all those words were unknown to you, how can be you sure that every word belonged to a different language? 🤔

Was this the first time you had an OBE?

Meaning no offense but, the part about "He spoke in the world's all languages" seems a bit exaggerated.

In my opinion, if you don't know any of those languages, it would have been very difficult for you to detect if the strange words belonged to only one language or more.

It's hard to offer any advice or help on a story that sounds like fiction. 🤔

Just my opinion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: