You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ghostly Revenge

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Revenge

 

This house was located in Ontario California. We bought it a few months before my first son was born. I worked in an electronic assembly company.

My co workers and I would tease a lady named Pearl who also worked there about her chain smoking.

I quit work when my son was born in July. One of my co-workers that I kept in contact with, asked me to come see her, and she wanted to see the baby.

While talking to her she mentioned that Pearl had passed away.

A few nights later, I started feeling that someone was sitting on my legs while I was in bed.

I didn't think much about it.

But one night my son was restless, and kept crying. I was up several times trying to get him back to sleep.

I gave him a bottle, setting the cap on the bed in his room. I was walking around, finally getting him to sleep. While walking around, I kept feeling a poking in the middle of my back. I reached back a few times thinking my back was twitching.

The last time I felt the poking, the bottle cap dropped into my hand.

I was freaked out, put my son back in his crib, and set the bottle on my husband's nightstand in our bedroom with the cap on it.

He asked me what I was doing.

I told him what happened. He didn't believe me, and said that I was just tired.

A minute later we heard a sound down the hallway.

We turned on the light, and noticed the bottle cap was at the end of the hallway.

We decided it might be the spirit of Pearl getting a little revenge for all the teasing we gave her in life.

Next day we said out loud, " Come on Pearl, get in the car"

We drove down the freeway, pulling off the freeway, we told her to get out, and believe it or not, that was the end of the haunting.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Poobah, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-28)
Laughing a bit here Augusta at your response. I found that funny. But, you are right! Didn't think of that. Yeah, Pearl could have been taken to a cemetary or a church or done other peaceful place. The side of the road? I hope she doesn't turn into one of those " hich-hiker ghosts" stories on here. 😁
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-28)
Poor Pearl getting dumped on the side of the highway! I hope she was able to find her way to some place peaceful and that you and your family have found peace of your own ❤
Cuddlebear (4 stories) (173 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-01-24)
I'm not sure I would call this "revenge" - perhaps it's more akin to playful banter.

I trust you dropped your friend off in a comfortable place where she could light up.

Thank you for sharing and Welcome to YGS Poobah!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: