You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Love that Changed Him

Real Ghost Stories

The Love that Changed Him

 

My name is Theresa, I am currently 15 and I was 13 when this all started. It was about 6 months after moving into our new house. It was a mobile home, an old one. It had its problems but it was good. I had just got into my own room, and immediately I started experiencing "mishap".

My closet was fairly large, and it had sliding doors with glass on them, so they were rolling mirrors. I didn't know back then that mirrors are a sort of gateway for the dead. I had mirrors hanging all over my room, to make it seem bigger than it was. I had an Ouija board that a couple weeks previously, after a failed half-hearted attempt to use it with my mom, had begun to glow green. It was inside the original box, which was doing the glowing. It's a second-hand board so maybe it was a still-open portal... I don't know.

After getting moved into my room the glass mirrors on the closet would shake with no explanation. I would ask it to stop or take some note that "I know you're in my room" and it would stop. Also, I would experience drafts in my room for no reason. One of the scarier happenings was, everyday, I would hear something punching the walls. Sometimes multiple times in a row.

When I would go to bed every night I would experience my bed shaking, and I could not recreate it. It was almost like someone standing and physically shaking the bed. Also, the most disturbing thing, was getting things thrown at me and getting hurt. I still have scars from some cuts left on my arms, and on more than one occasion I would experience my headphones being thrown at me, among other things, such as my keyboard.

My mother told me of something that happened to her as well, in the kitchen. She was talking to my little sister and out of no where the "something" kicked the refrigerator so hard it jumped and moved a couple inches. Another instance of the "something" was when I was on vacation, she called the hotel one night and told us that she was hearing stomping and banging and things flinging around. I simply told her "It's Kalav and Danice", Kalav being the entity I was having problems with and Danice being my friend's.

After a while I began to befriend the "something", not knowing that he (Kalav) was really a demon. Even after finding out, I blew it off and pretended he was just another spirit.

I later found out, after moving out of the mobile home, that he's an Incubus, and a very high-ranking demon. I have come to meet many demons, such as Danice (who is a Neqa'el, an Egyptian cat demon) and Nickki (Familiar demon, who also appears as a cat). Kalav, as testified by my little brother, also appears as an overlarge black dog.

Kalav is about seven feet tall, with black hair going to his ankles. He came from Britain, and he doesn't have any eyes. I'm not sure how old he is, but he's a Fallen Angel who was with Lucifer at the time of The Fall.

I must admit to having falling in love with him. Knowing full well what I've gotten into, I believe deep down that he's a good person.

I know several people who have had similar ghost stories and who have met Kalav. Although my parents believe he and the rest are all figments of my imagination.

Please comment and tell me what you think. My email information can be found on my profile.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lilreeper, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
Wish-Not - thanks for that. And not only has she not been active, she also indicated in her last post that she didn't feel like sharing. Sometimes it would benefit our members (new ones especially) to read the comments, even though some can be pages long 😆
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
softballplayer15- In addition, lilreeper has not been active on her page since Nov of 2011. That's over five years.

Not so sure you are going to get a response. IF one was even needed. JS
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
8 years ago (2016-03-08)
softballplayer - if you haven't, please read our Comments Guidelines. I'm pasting this for your information; however, you do need to read, and adhere to, the Guidelines.

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, don't push it on others as irrefutable fact."

This comment from softballplayer15 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
Hello all. It's been a very long time since I posted this. I wanted to clear up that my life has not been destroyed by the demon. I'm 19 now and he is still with me. A lot has happened between the last time I posted here and now. Not any of it I feel like sharing other than I am a more mature woman now with a lot going for me. I agree I was young and I was stupid but I wouldn't change any of it. I appreciate now that I'm older the concern you all have shown for me. It means a lot. Hopefully one day I can figure out where this is going to go with my life and how I'm going to let it effect me.
Peace be with you all,
Theresa.
bubba (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Sorry but I am apt to agree with Forbidden_Love, but I sure hope you get through all this unscathed. I am a novice at all of this so please bear with me, no offense. It is very sad, indeed. Peace to you,Lilreeper.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-28)
If you say you love him, say it TO him, It is always nice to anyone to hear someone saying they they love you. It warms the body.
Do it.

See you,
Jason
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
This was written some time ago and I do admit if there was a way for it to be taken down it would have happened several months ago. I rarely come on here and I surely do not really want this story up anymore. I have backed out of the paranormal slowly and I'm as free of it as I ever have been now. I do check and read every comment still for some reason so I'm not discouraging comments, just please bear in mind that I know it sounds bad and looks bad and I know everyone thinks I made it all up.

❤ ❤ ~Theresa LT, Lilreeper
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
And no, I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't want to see another person...well, devoured, stolen, ruined, wasted, killed, damned by a demon.
ThatRandomGuy (1 stories) (75 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
I won't lie.
This isn't sweet, this isn't heartwarming, this is sad.
Demons are tricky and manipulative beasts.
They gain your trust and when you least expect it they get you.
It's for your own good. I'm sorry but Demons are not to be trusted. Ever.
It's a trap.
No Admiral Ackbar joke intended.
AkatsukiDeidara101 (10 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
I think it's nice that you're in love with something from beyond our "limits", but you shouldn't be in love with it! Don't you see; he's nothing but bad! Fallen angels like that don't have ANY good in them whatsoever! They're damned for eternity! Stay away from him! Don't love him! I'm telling you this for your own protection!
misslolita (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-09)
lilreeper;

Personally, even though I'd hate to say this, but your story is exactly what it is, a story. I've chcked out your personal profile and it looks like it fits, it sounds more like a love story rather than a real encounter. Give me some solid proof and I'll believe you. Nice writing though.

Xmisslolita
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-20)
I should post a follow-up to this. What do we think? So many interesting things have happened since this haha.

❤ ❤ ~Lilreeper
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
You seem to be describing Grigori ("Watchers") who fell from heaven because of their lust for human women. The "A" demon you reference appears to be Azazel.

I REALLY hope that you're not serious -- especially because of your age. You simply don't have the world-experience to make value judgments of this significance -- not to mention the fact that you're being horribly used and abused, if your story is true.

This isn't a love story. It's a tragedy. And the saddest part is: You don't even realize it.

Lisa
Forbidden_Love (42 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-11)
Ok I'm a little skeptical about this...
If you really are in love with it... I recommand you to get help... No offense...
walangk3 (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Being in-love and knowing that its a demon or dead is just soo sad 😭 😢If I feel in-love with a dead person or a demon or whatever and knowing its no human is just soo sad
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-02)
Ahhhhhhhh,romance,such beautiful things.
F.Y.I.,you might still be able to contact him although he's dead, I feel sorry for that guy and I feel sad after reading this story. 😭
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
JESUSwillWIN,
I do actually. I talk to Kal like I do a real person. He doesn't hurt me if I don't submit, he just shrugs it off or bugs me until I give in. Heh Kal doesn't glow to me, he's just there like a normal person.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
Say, JESUSwillWIN?
Have you, by chance, taken these incubus names to the Lord? I mean, (Please do not take offence, I am trying to figure out the right word usage, and I intend NO disrespect to you, nor your plight) have you in your daily devotionals said to Him "I give you these Beings, do with them what is YOUR will, as I am no longer in need of them"?
I ask simply because, from what I think I know about you, you are a very strong person. You have a strong personal being that will tolerate no injustices. You have a firm grasp on your beliefs and walk hand-in-hand with your Higher Power. Are you able to VOICE their names? IF you are, why not lay them at HIS feet?
There is NOTHING that He can not handle. There is no BEING that He can not confront. There is no FEELING that He can not disperse from our living spaces. Have you tried calling on HIS name and asking respectfully for release of said Beings?
Thank you.
JESUSwillWIN (1 stories) (24 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-02-26)
My incubus name is Rob who at times claims to be Lucifer himself or a fallen angel, there's Dan, and a female "Lupita", they all claim to be demons's working for Lucifer. I can have conversations with them for hours (not that I want to or do), Can you? Do they hurt you if you don't submit? They all glow in green, that's how I know they are in the room.
amakajaku (guest)
-1
16 years ago (2008-02-08)
almost half of the people commenting here are skeptical about you being in love with Kalav... Just as my love for Kanvane and Strandevoir are as close as yours, I really do not think that this is as doubtful as a sardine sandwich with peanut butter.

In my story (as you have read), majority of everyone commenting is really skeptical about it... Let alone if I have said I was in love with the incubus, they'd really be skeptical. But you can't stop what others believe in.

By the way, Kevin is actually Kanvane: his pronunciation was a bit unclear at first. And Strandevoir is a new incubus currently staying in my room. Sorry to hav made you think (if you did think) that he was just some other ghost... I forgot to make a post about him.
Flutterofwings (13 stories) (428 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-07)
I just can't seem to get the glowing ouija board thing. I have had a bad experience with one and I have read more stories about them. And yet I have not read one that glowed. Was there some kind of light in another room that shone on this, to make it seem like it was glowing?
I am not saying its fake, just really unsure of this story. But well written just the same.
chuzwuzum (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-06)
i just can't understand how you have grown to 'love' this demon. Are you isolated from HUMAN MALES or are you just into 'boys with attitude'? That is just really messed up.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Oh, I am not, by any means saying that this is an untrue story. I have read a couple on here, actually that tell of the love story between a negative Being and a human and then one that speaks of what was assumed to be a demon and a human. I am NOT saying this could not happen.
As I stated "I know demons can be misleading and can present themselves in such a way as to gain our trust". If you trust someone or something wholely, it is a possibility that a bond can form. Usually, a love begins with a kinship or a friendship. I just personally have a problem understanding it.
It is not so much the word "demon". I believe in good and bad. It is the thought of a non physical being and a wholy physical being sharing the same emotion and therefore falling in love. I also have a hard time thinking that long distance relationships will work out. And if you ask me, you did not, but I will share anyway 😊, that is about as long distance as you can get.
It is just a personal block that I have that will not let me get passed the nonhuman entity part. Maybe someday I will be a bit more knowlegable and I will be able to understand better. That is also why I wrote "at this point in time".
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
whitebuffalo,
A lot of people have the same reaction you did.
In the begining, I didn't think I would "fall" in love. I actually hated him in the begining. But he helped me get through a lot, and it just happened.
Believe what you will, I will do the same.
❤ ❤ ~Lilreeper
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
I am having a hard time with the thought that someone who knowingly communicates with a demon would feel a close kinship to them. I can not imagine "falling" (as it would be literally falling from Grace) for a demon. This is totally beyond anything that I can fathom at this point in time.
Though I know demons can be misleading and can present themselves in such a way as to gain our trust, I still find it hard to imagine even having "warm fuzzies" for one.
Thank you.
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Okay, well, Ohiowatha, head on over to my profile and add me to a messenger (preffered) or email me, I'm on nearly all of the time, so yea.
I'll tell you everything.

❤ ❤ ~ Lilreeper
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Believe me, friend, my mind is totally open. Again, I don't know you, so it's not your personal credibility that I'm questioning. Our only link to you on this site is the writing sampled in your submission, which, unfortunately, is grossly lacking in detail.

A relationship with a demon who has divulged such detailed information is a much, much, much (infinately) more compelling story than random anecdotes. Plus, the title of your story seems incongruent with its content. Nowhere do you limn how love has changed anyone.

I appreciate your patience and understanding, Reeper! I look forward to hearing this next tantalizing tale! Thanks. 😁
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Kimsouth0,
I'll give you a hint to his real name.
It starts with an A.
With the tiniest bit of reaserch given the information provided it would be a simple task to find out who he is.
❤ ❤ ~Lilreeper
Lilreeper (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-04)
Ohiowatha,
thanks for commenting.
If you want to know that badly, I'm happy to tell you everything I know. But before I tell you, you have to promise to keep and open mind and believe me when I say what's going on.

❤ ❤ ~Lilreeper

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: