You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Bringing Him Home

Real Ghost Stories

Bringing Him Home

 

YGS... It sure has been a minute for me, mostly been doing the reading and not much to share until now. To my old friends, surely you remember my late ex boyfriend (Derek) who passed but continues to watch over me and communicate with me through dreams. He always seems to show up when major changes are happening and when I am going through emotional times. In the past few years, my life has been quite peaceful and uneventful and I am very grateful for what I have.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a nice dream visit from Derek. In my dream, we appeared to be driving. He was driving me in my current car. The funny thing is, sometimes he would be Derek and sometimes he looked like my now husband. I got a strong feeling that I was "bringing Derek home". Almost felt like my mission. I was filled with excitement and kept glancing over at my driver. The roads looked very familiar but it was not the road to Derek's old house. I paid very little attention to that but I did notice. As we got to the front door, it turned out to be my husband's old home. The one we lived before purchasing this one, in another province. Again, I noticed but did not pay too much attention to it. It just didn't matter. I was just excited and dedicated to bringing him home. This is how I felt.

We get to the front door and rang the bell to my husband's old house. Derek's mother and sister greets us at the door with delighted smiles. His mother says "oh! Derek has come home!?" And his sister said "oOooOoh hello!". We walk in the house and I turn to the dinner table to see my now husband's father, so my father in law, seated at the table with family members surrounding him. He is smiling at us and Derek is gone. I walk towards the kitchen to see a small lady with her back to me, which kind of looks like my mother in law. She is quite tiny. She is doing dishes with 4 or 5 young children playing with bubbles near her.

Then I wake up. Feeling wonderful.

2 days later, I find out I am pregnant. I already had a feeling.😊❤

Notjustme

Other hauntings by notjustme

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, notjustme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-03-28)
Lady-glow

I wanted to give you an update. I had a girl, and I am convinced she just be my mother reincarnated. 😁
I have so much to write, I just need to gather my sh1t together first.
Will be popping in and out as I have been ❤
JamesF (2 stories) (7 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-06-14)
Great story. It sounds like Derek was a good man in life and remains a good man in the spirit world.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-25)
Thank you Ravishingroxy for reading. Oh the pmsing, I can relate with the pregnancy hormones. The other day I just sat there and told my husband "i want to cry, but I don't know why" ended up laughing at that. 😳 talk about up and downs lol.
Ravishingroxy (4 stories) (18 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-25)
I agree with lady glow. Your story made me cry... Was bittersweet... N m PMSing... So got overly emotional ❤ ❤ ❤ 😭 😭
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-20)
Thank you Athena! I appreciate your well wishing! I will for sure to take care. You as well my friend ❤
Athena_Star (3 stories) (17 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-19)
Wow! CONGRATULATIONS Notjustme! An angel is on the way. ❤ ❤ ❤

I have nothing to say. I am just happy for you. Take care always especially that your angel is about to see the world!
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-13)
HI Lady! Thank you so much my friend! It's still very early but we are ECSTATIC! It wasn't easy for us to conceive this blessing so I am being extra careful and staying positive, through good thoughts and meditation.

I too gave that a thought. I have watched and read many reincarnation stories based on real people's experiences. Many signs include; birth marks, scars, afraid of certain things that had to do with their deaths, likes and dislikes. Derek loved sports cars, he died in a car accident, and he loved fishing. Of course, I am going to love my child for whoever he/she is going to be but I will be keeping an open mind 😉
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-13)
CONGRATULATIONS! ❤

This may be a long shot but, - would it be possible that Derek was trying to tell you he'll be reborn in your child?

Nice to see you around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: