You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unknown Entity

Real Ghost Stories

The Unknown Entity

 

There are a lot of horror stories about Baguio. It is not new to us about the creepy and eerie experienced felt by some people who went to Baguio for vacation. The place is old and historical as well. The city of Baguio is located in the mountain, northern part of the Philippines, which is why it is called "High Land City". There are a lot of haunted places as well which includes Teachers Camp, Laperal House,etc. I want to share this story as part of our experience during our stay in Baguio City.

I encountered this experience 2 years ago when my wife and I had a vacation in Baguio City, Philippines. We decided to escape the stress and noise of the city for a while; so we decided to have a vacation in the high land city of Baguio; to feel serene and to rejuvenate our mind and body. We booked a 2 nights stay in "Eurotel" (one of the famous hotel in the Philippines).

After we booked our hotel, we settled our things inside and headed straight outside to explore the place. We rode a bike near the Birmingham Park, and ride a boat on the lake. After our adventure, which ended up both of us starving, we decided to eat at a restaurant which is not far from the hotel. We forgot to look at the time, it is already 6:30 p.m., so we finished our meal and headed straight to the hotel.

My wife took a shower, and after her, I took a shower as well. You can choose either cold or hot, I decided to go for hot shower since Baguio is known for cold weather, and during our vacation the weather is very cold. It is so cold that after we took a shower, we did not bother to switch-on the air-con.

I remember my wife told me that she felt goose bumps after we entered our room in the hotel earlier when we first arrived. Her consciousness and intuition is on different level which is why she can see things and feel energy like supernatural including ghost, spirits, entity and other strange things.

We fell asleep and my wife awoken in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. The restroom is not far from our bed, so my wife can see me in our bed while I'm asleep. She kept the door ajar while using the toilet. Busy while on the toilet, she gazed at me and she saw a man dressed in white, black jacket and wearing jeans standing on the edge of the bed while looking at me. As she about to call my name, the entity flew through the window like a cloud fading into thin air and it was gone. My wife woke me up because she told me that I am shouting without sound while sleeping. I told her that I am having trouble breathing, and I feel some weight on my chest while I'm half asleep. I want to shout but I can't because there is a pressure on my chest.

After what happened, she told me everything she witnessed, and together we offered a prayer because she told me to pray for the entity and for our safety as well. She told me that everything has its meaning and why the entity appeared in the first place. We both got back to sleep.

In the morning, we ate our buffet breakfast in the guest pantry of the hotel. I told the waiter about what happened to us last night and asked him if our experience is common or if other guest experience it as well. He told us that there are ghost roaming around the place and it is not uncommon for first time guest to experience it. Even the waiter and his co-workers also experienced seeing an entity and sometimes they see shadows and ghost as well in random parts of the hotel either in the guest room, lobby, pantry and restroom as well. After all we heard from the waiter and experienced we had in the hotel, we decided to cancel our 2nd night staycation in the hotel.

Other hauntings by EL_Aey_Night1986

 

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EL_Aey_Night1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EL_Aey_Night1986 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-01-27)
Hello. Its' been 2 and half years since I last posted a story. I almost lost my password because it had been 2 and half years also since I last logged-in to this website. I am working on my new short horror story and it will be posted here soon. I hope everyone is okay in-spite of this difficult times due to COVID19 pandemic. I hope everyone is safe and recovering. Cheers!
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-09)
Hi there, amazing story. I have just started my new paranormal podcast and I am in desperate need of content and your story would be perfect. Would you mind if I share it on my podcast? Thanks
Taintedprincess ❤
Eerie69 (5 stories) (19 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-08)
Hello Jak_mangan,

I am planning to live in baguio for good. What place you think is better? Near mall and Team Lakay gym?

Thanks.

Zaruje,

We also have the same experience but it was a lil kid. Girl, to be specific. Nice story! ❤ ❤
Jak_Mangan (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-12)
Zaruje

Laperal house is not open to public all the time. As I'm writing this, I'm in front of the building waiting for a cab and yes the bldg is closed.
Jak_Mangan (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-08-12)
I'm from the city but I haven't had any ghost experiences in here. Fact is, my house is just below the Laperal house and I pass by it even in the late night hours. No feelings of uneasiness or whatnot. Neither the Laperal house nor the Diplomat hotel is haunted. Foreign paranormal investigators already proved no sightings on both bldgs. I guess it's more haunted in the lowlands with aswangs, tiktiks, tikbalangs, white ladies, you name it. Again, Baguio has lesser ghost compared to other places in the Philippines.
EL_Aey_Night1986 (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-31)
I don't know, we tried to talk to the caretaker but he still persist that it is not allowed to enter as of the moment. As per instruction to him of the owner, I don't know if they are making some arrangement or what not. It was 2 years ago, this ber month i'm going back to Baguio. I'll try to go there again
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-30)
Hi El. Di ba may bamboo museum sa loob nung laperal house? Bakit di kayo pinapapasok? Ang alam ko lang, yung 2nd floor ang hindi pwede puntahan, base nung nagpunta kami.
EL_Aey_Night1986 (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-07-30)
Good to hear from YGS co-member about your creepy adventure in Laperal house and Panagbenga. I took picture of Laperal House from the outside because the caretaker would not allow tourist to enter inside. Good to hear that you were able to enter and experience Laperal House from the inside.
Also I heard a lot of stories about Diplomat hotel unfortunately, it was not a good stuff to experience. At daylight, the place is a perfect place to take photographs because you will not feel anything unusual but 5pm onwards is where some eerie vibration starts. (This is based on what I heard from some of my friends). I am considering to visit Diplomat Hotel as well, maybe this Ber-Month season.
majarlika012 (12 stories) (122 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-30)
It really amazes me every time I hear or read ghost stories about Baguio City. When we went to Baguio for a vacation during the Panagbenga Festival, I was looking forward for a creepy adventure. We even rented a transient house inside the Teachers Camp where most of ghost sightings/manifestations were recorded. We even went to Laperal White House hoping to feel something but no. Maybe next time we include the Diplomat Hotel in our itinerary.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: