You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: No Eyes All Tongue

Real Ghost Stories

No Eyes All Tongue

 

May 2013 I worked a 12 hour night shift 4 on 4 off at this time, it varied, at a high pace manufacturing company in Lacey WA. I usually slept on the couch in the living room, usually watch stock market or any paranormal channel to try and fall asleep. I always leave seat reclined at my head and have my camera right next to me. I take 2 pics when I wake up, with very little movement. I have my reasons.

I usually would sleep from 6.40 am until 10. 14 am. I had a fair amount of ghost activity when I lived in this home. Next to saltwater and an island and bridge in front of my house. This particular morning I am sleeping lightly and was awakened suddenly as I'm looking strait ahead into living room and TV, I'm still laying down and in my peripheral vision I see red on me, as I span my sight I see something brown stuck in my head ear area. As I scan down I see the most brilliant red shirt like a thin T shirt and I see the bluest of blue jeans and his butt is at my hip area and the yellow stitching on the back pockets was so bright and better than like new. I do not see lower legs. As I span back up motionless I realize a young man is laying on me in the opposite direction. HOLY SHITE! I have learned Don't move Don't blink. As I look strait up (my head is still on couch I watch him pull his head out of mine The top of his head was colored a darker red like 2 inches down the side then normal brown, looked like it was just styled colors were amazing very cool cut. Buuuuttttt as he pulled his head up out of mine his face less than 12 inches from my face HE HAS NO EYES. His face is pure pinkish power, each power ball was the one quarter size of an pencil eraser like a couple thousand pink jellyfish undulating with a light behind them, holy mutha - wha the?!? I look and he is still pulling his tongue out of my head. It was the same color and seemed over 4 inches long but at the end it looked like like the shape of a root like my ear canal only 4 inches longer.

I definitely remember in my mind, He said THEY'RE ALL WATCHING YOU, THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU and he was gone. I immediately sit up. I ALWAYS ASK THEM TO SHOW THEM SELVES AGAIN, THEY NEVER DO. This statement really bothers me. WHO'S WATCHING?

I really feel spirits were watching out for me. Thanks for reading. More to come.

Other hauntings by CantunSEEit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CantunSEEit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+5
3 years ago (2020-12-14)
AugustaM,
I'm probably going to sound like I ought to be wearing a tin foil hat here but I've been reading the OP's accounts recently and noticed a few things that lead me to believe he's not being...Transparent. His 'wife' writing and editing some accounts seems to be inconsistent. The use of language suggests that English isn't his mother tongue although he implies he was born in the USA and his account is registered there. His desire to execute Le Grand Flounce at every opportunity suggests a desire for consistent positive affirmation rather than a desire for his narrations to be 'heard'. I just feel like he isn't the real deal. Only my opinion and I may be being harsh. I also agree that there are likely other factors at play.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2020-12-14)
Augusta, unfortunately I commented emotionally, spontaneously without first reading the comments on another one of the OP's narratives. When I was reading through some comments I was really taken by how quick to temper the OP was. I don't remember what was said but it was directed to what I thought was a helpful comment by Manafon. From there it just spiralled into attacking pretty much everyone.

I don't feel the OP is a liar either and I tried to keep an open mind. But on reflection it appears whatever this was isn't strictly paranormal.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+7
3 years ago (2020-12-14)
Ok I was confused when I read this account (and the others by the same contributor) and I am now absolutely bewildered having just finished reading the comments. I think there is more going on here than we can truly appreciate in this medium. No one has criticized the OP but merely asked questions germane to the details of the narrative and relevant information regarding its author. It is not the place of the author to determine which questions are relevant or to judge those who have innocently posed them. Nor is anyone asking these questions angling to have anyone "kicked off" the site. The anger that has been offered in response to civility in this situation is a bit shocking.

I'll be the first to say that I am a bit on the fence about this account - it simply strikes me as improbably over the top. I can see this having happened in a dream or even a waking dream but I just have trouble accepting it in any other context. Add to that difficulty the OP's reactions here in the comments and my doubts are only heightened. I am not necessarily calling anyone a liar - I simply think there might be things going on here that can't be explained by the paranormal.
The_Morrighan (2 stories) (44 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-09)
Outofthemirror - I really feel that you're being paranoid now. Not one member of YGS has been insulting towards you yet you seem determined to act the martyr. I think perhaps you need to read back over the comments and adjust your attitude.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+8
3 years ago (2020-12-08)
Huh...are you okay?
This is the first time in my life that I have come across someone who finds birthday good wishes offensive.

This comment from outofthemirror is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-07)
"It's not easy for some of us to tell our stories."

Exactly! - Not all members of the forum write like the bard of Avon, pair to this the fact that there are people of different nationalities whom might not be very fluent in English; that's the reason why people will ask questions... Not because they (we) are doubting or attacking your stories but because they want to understand them better.

About the age, it seems like you just had a birthday. Happy belated birthday.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-07)
outofthemirror - You joined for the right reason. It just so happens that 60 is considered senior, even in my country. No problem, just enjoy reading and commenting!

Regards, Melda
outofthemirror (guest)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-07)
Melda I'm just irritated there's 7 comments on age here. I feel Senior citizen should be 65. Oh I'm still reading, no 2 stories are the same, I joined Real Ghost Stories for the stories. I must learn to be more tolerant.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-06)
outofthemirror - I think you are way too sensitive. Nobody has criticised you, nobody has said they don't believe you. So what if there was a mistake with your age? It really doesn't matter. Read my stories, read the stories of other members of this site. ALL of us are questioned and at times there are the few odd remarks which do not pertain to the experience we have posted. Most of us get along very well because we don't take these things personally. Just a word of advice.

Regards, Melda
outofthemirror (guest)
 
3 years ago (2020-12-03)
It's a shame what happened here. It's not easy for some of us to tell our stories. I will not answer any questions on this story. Your Posters own it now. I thank REAL GHOST STORIES for letting me get my true stories out. Peace and love to all.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-03)
AH! I see what you did there, lady-glow! Interesting. However, not done with edit profile function. (You are WAY too smart of a cookie! And, YES, I had missed that! Lol) Just goes to show, nobody knows everything.😊 Least of all me.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-12-03)
Valkricry.

Not trying to be argumentative, but I remember that one time some one had to changed their birth date. Sorry, I'm not good with words but I had to try it to be sure and now...I'm a teenager!

He Turned Into Light

By lady-glow Add lady-glow to your favorite people
(13 stories) (2740 posts) (the author is a teenager)
Date: 2020-10-19

I'll change this back to normal in a few days.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-02)
outofthemirror,
I'm curious, when you say,"... My old boss and spoiled son on same street," is that your old boss's son?
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+2
3 years ago (2020-12-02)
Ok, guys - you can't change your date of birth through your profile.
One scenario I can well imagine is submitted the event when still 60 (middle age), turned 61 (senior) week or so after publishing. Personally, I don't think it's much of a deal, especially when one takes into consideration 'senior citizen' usually means 65 or better, but then you have places that at 55 they figure senior discount... 🤔 Anyway, point being YOU can't change your age. We assume folks know their own birthday, and got it right.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-12-02)
Tweed (and all).

Yes, I noticed that, before PoliexterLy commented, the OP was a middle age adult.
I think it is possible to change ones age by using the "edit profile" option offered somewhere in the menu.

... Either that or the OP turned 60 after the above mentioned comment?... No, wouldn't be that, he clearly says to be "over 60 years old"...
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2020-12-02)
Maybe we can put it down to the full moon but as of right now I'm reading it says senior adult at the top of this. Didn't notice what it said before. Can you change your date of birth on here? 🤔 second time in a row I've used that emoji lol.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+1
3 years ago (2020-12-01)
PoliexterLy,
Actually, our age group is selected by the system based on the birthdates we supply.
To help with the age categories, I have copied Martin's explanation.

"The age categories are pretty broad, I didn't want to be overly specific for privacy reasons:

20 or less = teenager
20 - 40 = young adult
40 - 60 = middle age adult
60 or more = senior adult"

Hope that helps!
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-12-01)
Outofthemirror,
Just a question! You're 60 but how come on here you put you're a middle aged adult? Just something I'm curious about 😊
outofthemirror (guest)
+1
3 years ago (2020-11-30)
Tweed At the time of these happenings I felt lucky to have experienced these lost souls. Now being over 60 years old and wording these experiences I feel pressure in my chest for a couple days, so I am getting the mind benders out fairly quick. Thanks for reading.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2020-11-30)
Hi Outofmirror, Ghosts definitely watch TV and the like. Most regulars on this site will agree. I'm fascinated that colour is very vivid for you with your encounters. I think sometimes paranormal experiences can come through our strongest supernatural senses, for you it seems colour is coming through especially strong. Interesting stuff.

I hope you get to a place where you can feel okay discussing these things. I'm sorry it's become stressful. This experience would stress me out too. It's cool to take a break, there's no rush or pressure.

Melda I forgot all about that experience you linked to, wow blast from the past!
outofthemirror (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2020-11-23)
Bibliothecarius. We agree. I have 2 already sent and waiting. My worst and best. I have stopped for now. Thanks for your support.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-11-23)
Greetings, outofthemirror.

I've been enjoying reading your narratives that you've posted thus far.

Revisiting events from your past can be upsetting; you note that "I have a lot of stress last two days from bringing up these experiences." I would respectfully recommend that you take a day or two before typing out the next events you wish to submit for publication. I don't want you to stop, by any means, but it may be best for your stress level to take a breather.

Reflect upon your experiences that you have shared to date, consider how they affected you at the time & how you feel about them now, and talk them over with your wife. That may give you a little more time to see how these events have shaped you but don't need to define you. After a little rest for mental perspective, you may feel refreshed when continuing to submit your fascinating experiences.

We're pretty open-minded about reading others' experiences on YGS, as most of us are aware that our own experiences may make us sound nuts to disbelieving family or friends.

Your stories are safe with us, here.

Best,
Biblio.
outofthemirror (guest)
+2
3 years ago (2020-11-23)
Melda. Thanks for your comments. Mine were written down many years ago. I would be moving, going through boxes and find my journal start reading and realize how crazy those happenings were and I wish others new. My mother always said, you will go to hell faster for lying than you will for stealing. I'm not a liar, no time for it. This site is getting my stories not all, If they don't print them so be it. 2 pictures, turn cool pix 10 on snap pic if orbs snap again little movement as possible not to alarm orbs that are watching tv. 1st shot amazing orbs 7 8 inches round over 10 of them they have mass inside. 2nd shot 2 seconds later only one. NOT DUST I had only one small wall heater in living room kitchen area. In one shot there were over 8 large orbs stacked out in front of and some above my tv when I snapped. They were watching a ghost show on the travel channel. I was debunking. Hard to believe but they watch TV IN MY OPINION. I have a lot of stress last two days from bringing up these experiences.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2020-11-23)
outofthemirror - Well, if I'd experienced anything like this I would have been absolutely terrified 😨 This guy could have prettied himself up a bit before you saw him, especially if he was there in a protective capacity!

Besides being totally gobsmacked by your experience, I honestly don't know what to make of it. What I do know is that some really inexplicable things do happen and no, your everyday person in the street won't believe a word of it. Even one of my own children laughs at me!

So the reason you took two pics every morning is secret? Okay.

Here's a link to a story which I think you might find interesting. I know it's rather long but persevere because I believe that it's worth reading. Some of the comments are also interesting and some of them also provide links.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18478

I'll be following this.

Regards, Melda

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: