You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Playful Resident

Real Ghost Stories

Playful Resident

 

I am now an employee of a milling company somewhere in C5, Quezon City near Bagumbayan. The moment I started working way back in February 2020 (weeks before the lockdown) I already felt gloomy maybe because of the old atmosphere of the area or maybe because it has not been renovated for long time.

I always hear the story of a playful child spirit told by my co-workers especially those who are 20 years plus employee of the company who randomly tricks someone especially those new. One Sunday I was obliged to work because this is an emergency. Since I am the only one inside the laboratory I make the most of my time getting busy since the lab that time is very comfy and quiet, however every time I got to work at the computer, I was agitated by my periphery vision of a child peeking from the side of the tall metal file cabinet not far away from our computer station. Based on what I am seeing, this child is a boy, around 4'5" in height and just peeking that its right half body was exposed. I was not scared, although bothered because every time I see him peeking I always turn my head to the location of the cabinet to see nothing. What weird thing is that, I haven't feel it or seen it from the morning 'til afternoon. I only experienced it starting 2PM or 3PM, and only experiencing that when I am sitting on the computer station where my peripheral vision also catches the metal file cabinet.

When I heard one senior employee talk about it, he said "Yung nag pepest control nga kahapon huminto sa ginagawa dahil daw dun sa tumatakbong bata." I just realized it was really a normal resident there happened to be a bit playful. Some employees also saw it playing around 4th floor near the stairs or the 5th floor, but like me they are not afraid because it just didn't do any harm to them.

Other hauntings by nesty_khuletz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nesty_khuletz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+6
4 months ago (2023-12-20)
It's kind of tragic especially since the spirit is a child, I hope this child spirit eventually moves on to somewhere beautiful.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+3
4 months ago (2023-12-19)
nesty_khuletz,
That's really scary.
Thanks for the translation.
nesty_khuletz (2 stories) (4 posts)
+4
4 months ago (2023-12-18)
I am sorry for the confusing statement at the end.

What I mean in "Yung nag pepest control nga kahapon huminto sa ginagawa dahil daw dun sa tumatakbong bata." is, since we are conducting company's pest control program every first Monday of the month, one of those staffs from the pest control services who conducts routine walk-through around plant (who happened to have open third eye also), told us he stopped spraying because he saw a child running.
nesty_khuletz (2 stories) (4 posts)
+3
4 months ago (2023-12-18)
Hello lady_glow, thanks for reading.

Actually there is one reported death, but of an adult man, who fell and suffocated. We do not know if a child died there, but we sure are aware that before the company grounds were built it was an open grassy area.

Actually we do not know if a yearly mass offering for different celebratory occasions has helped these spirits.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+2
4 months ago (2023-12-18)
Nesty Khuletz,
I don't understand the paragraph at the end of your story. Philippines, I presume. I don't know why this spirit is playing near your computer only that the spirit is trying to tell you something. Maybe, somehow guide you to a link, news story, or article that associates with what happened.
Thanks for sharing.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
4 months ago (2023-12-18)
Uh... What? Google translate reports "Those who did pest control yesterday stopped what they were doing because of the running child."
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
4 months ago (2023-12-18)
In my opinion, the spirit could be a little kid that didn't know where to go after their passing, perhaps even unaware of their death.

Do you know the history of the building? Perhaps it has served different purposes in the past and the ghost is a previous resident trapped or attached to the place.

Do you know if someone has ever tried to help him to move on? It's possible that the only thing he needs to move on is a little push on the right direction.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: