You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Playful Morning Ghost In My Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

The Playful Morning Ghost In My Bathroom

 

My kids woke me up this morning. I came out with them into the living room. I realized I needed to use the restroom. I began to walk in the hallway near the restroom. As I'm near the door I see something out of the corner of my eyes and have to wait because I see two black feet/legs swinging back and forth, like someone is sitting on the toilet swinging their legs. My son had black socks on for PJ's the night before so I just assumed it was him.

While I am standing there waiting patiently for my turn to use the restroom, my daughter asked me for something. I told her it would be a minute because I was waiting to use the restroom until her brother got out of the bathroom. She looks confused and said, "But Mom, he's in the hallway with me." She clearly said he was next to her in the hall this whole time and had not been in the restroom.

It was then that I realized I too saw him in the hallway with his sister. Mean while I'm still seeing the black legs kicking, one leg then the other, alternating, out of the corner of my eye. Both of my children are in the hallway with me and no one else is in the house (other than my sleeping husband who is in our bedroom sound asleep).

When I realized this, I paused, afraid. I saw the kicking stop. I took a deep breath then looked inside the bathroom. No one was in the bathroom. So why had I clearly seen black feet swinging back and forth from someone sitting on the toilet a moment ago? I had been waiting to use the restroom for a couple of minutes at least. When I looked directly in that bathroom, no one was there. Creepy.

I know what I saw. I'm not crazy and I do not have a mental illness.

I asked the kids later just to double check (in case I misunderstood) but for sure my son said he had not been in the bathroom and my daughter also again said he wasn't in the bathroom. When I saw my son with my daughter in the hallway, I still saw the feet swinging back and forth so it was kind of hard to doubt my own eyes but I asked anyway. No one else was in my house to be able to do this (sleeping husband would have had to have walked by us for him to get into the bathroom and no one was in the bathroom when I looked directly inside that room).

It is also curious to note that my son's P.J. Pants were red so it also would not explain the black legs swinging either. The red is a bright red and the light was on in the bathroom so his legs would not have looked black. Weird.

I've seen other weird things, I just don't usually share it. This is the second time I've seen the legs kicking in the bathroom thing but the first time it happened I tried to convince myself it was just one of the kids. This time - no way to explain it.

So that is my weird paranormal story for the morning.

Other hauntings by saxichan_2002

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, saxichan_2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

saxichan_2002 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
[at] Spiritual_Paganist

This same girl spirit is one I've seen running in my hallway and in my daughter's room cuz the first time it happened I thought it was my daughter and then saw she was in her bed asleep. I realized "what did I see"? I saw a black shape that looks kind of like a little girl. I thought it was playful until the other night when I woke up and saw what looked like a part of its hair above my husband's head when I was being choked. I believe it was choking me. It could just be my eyes playing tricks on me and someone suggested sleep paralysis or hypnagogic hallucinations so I'm going to look into that.

We are working on getting video equipment to videotape just to see because the other bathroom has had cabinets slam and I've heard the scale on the floor being moved at night when nobody is in that bathroom and everyone else is asleep.

Thanks for the info. I will look into house history too.
Spiritual_Paganist (15 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-31)
Hmmm, very interesting. Have you tries retracing your steps and where you looked just to make sure it wasn't your eyes deceiving you. Now as you said its not your first time seeing this but just in case. Moving on I say maybe try videoing the room, the door possibly if it opens or closes. Probably try capturing any light anomalies (orbs). And maybe ask your husband if he has seen any of this, and try communicate with the ghost. I don't think they mean any harm. If anything else happens to a further extent, like physical objects moving then try look into the history of the house because maybe the ghost is attached to the place from the past. Maybe something happened in the bathroom. If anything does happen please post it. I would love to hear.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
You can disregard my previous comment, I just read your second story (Smorgasbord of Paranormal Activity) and see that you gave more information.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-30)
Saxichan, that sounds pretty creepy. I'm interested to hear about what else is happening though. Can you share any other experiences? Do you know your home's history? Please update when you can, I hope things are well with you. Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: