You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghost Making Me Dizzy

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Making Me Dizzy

 

Today was a very strange day as my daughter actually finally WANTED to help me out with packing her school packed lunch. I said 'no kaylee,' because there's nothing she really needs to help with. So I started the car and left Kaylee in there so she can listen to the radio as she was waiting for me to finish. It took me about 10 minutes to pack her lunch today which is NOT me at all. I usually only take five minutes but today was very different.

I walked out into the hallway where I felt light-headed and I also felt as though someone was putting EXTREME pressure on my head. I thought this was pretty strange so I looked out the lounge window to see whether Kaylee was alright.

As I walked into the lounge, (which is on my left), I suddenly recovered from the dizziness and my bad headache. My senses told me this room was protected by god and his angels. I think that's nonsense now because I've NEVER IN MY LIFE thought anything as immature as that.

After I walked back into the hallway, I felt dizzy, achy and like someone was putting extreme pressure on my head again. I walked back out the front door, and as you can guess, I felt fine. When I got outside, I think I could make out a white misty figure creeping out of the top middle window. By then, as you can guess, I was extremely freaked out.

Please comment and tell me if there is a logical explanation. And just because I'm a psychic lady, doesn't mean I know about ghosts and spirits. By the way, I don't know EVERYTHING about the future so please try to support me.

Heather Essence

Other hauntings by phsychic_freak

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, phsychic_freak, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tomtomjh1983 (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-03)
Believing in God and his angels is anything but immature. To presume man has all the answers to his existence as well as those of all creation is a true notion completely saturated with arrogant immaturity.

However, gifts of sight are indeed spiritual gifts granted to men that we call discernment. You may be gifted with sight, though brushing off a divine, higher power, can leave you completely unprotected in these situations.

It would be wise to grow these gifts and guide them by God's will. He will protect you. All you need do, is ask.
helpimscared (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-10-05)
you have the sixth sense to me too what happens is I see things that happened in the past it happens naturaly though I can not do it whenever I want I might try as hard as I can but I can not. Can you do it whenever you want
intothdark (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-12)
That is straight up freaky... I am also one who SUFFERS from a sixth sence and I have had it all my short life yes I am young. I will try to share some of my experiences when the share your stories page is back up. Most of them are of my grandparents who passed away Grandma:3 years 2 months and 20 days ago Grandfather:around 6 years (I don't know exact month all I remember is it was when I was 5 years old.)
phsychic_freak (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-16)
I DONT KNOW YOUR FUTURE SOMEKID LOL! 😁

AllieRN,
my first psychic experience was when my cousin went to the hospital for an operation. I could tell when it was over as I suddenly felt a streak of happiness. Ever since, I've been feeling emotions that link to what's going on right now with my close relatives and friends. That's all I can say.

Tonith:
Well I do live near an electrical store that sells things like TVs, Laptops, Computers, Games Consoles, etc. That comment was quite helpful in a way.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
I know people can experience weird feelings and illness if they live near one of those huge electrical towers. I watch a lot of Ghost Hunters and they have had much the same symptoms as you related when in the presence of a spirit. They will feel pressure and get sick to the stomach and feel off balance like the floor is uneven. I don't know if this happens when the spirits are draining energy from people but it's one explanation.
AllieRN (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
Heather,

I have a couple of questions for you. What type of psychic experiences do you normally have? Have you encountered ghosts before? If so, could it be possible that this ghost was trying to communicate with you in some way by making you ill?

AllieRN
phsychic_freak (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
well, rhodes68, I do agree with you about the way spirits/ghosts do like to wonder about to see what's going on in some places. The reason I posted this story on your-ghost-stories is because I don't actually know whether this 'ghost' is a common evil or if it is an 'innocent' one. Although I do think there might be a logical explanation for this.

whitebuffallo,
i'm glad you're trying to help me and I will visit those two websites later. I appreciate you trying to help.

KimSouth0,
I do appreciate you trying to help me but actually, there is no wires in the hall or any electrical lighting. The only lighting and wires close to the hallway are in the front room and in the kitchen.

Thank-you!

❤ Heather ❤

😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
Physcic_Freak,
Are there any electrical outlets or elictrical conduits through this hall way where this was? I am not trying to make excuses or state that you did not have a paranormal, however, I have had that problem at one point and time in an older home/ One day all was okay, the next day the EMF's were spiking through the roof! We had an electrician come in, many tests were done nad some of the wiring was replaced, taking care of the health issues.

It is worth checking into before someone becomes irreversibly ill.

Keep us posted!

God Bless!
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
Hello phsychic_freak,
A few years ago, and in a different home, we also had an unexplained "illness" that left us drained, with splitting headaches, and also caused at least one of our human guests to become physically ill in one of the bedrooms of that home.
When people started feeling ill, we started going to doctors to see what the deal was. After a LOT of checking things out in our three story home, it was found that the more time we spent in a certain invisible vertical line (there were four separate rooms in this line) throughout the three stories, the more ill we would seem to become.
The doctors thought we were crazy, or extremely hungry for attention. Then we sent in a casual friend who just happened to spend the night in my daughters bedroom (as she was gone for the weekend) and became so ill that she could not make it out of the bed to relieve her nauseous stomach. When we walked her to a different room and had her lay down there, she was fine, but up in that room, she would return to feeling queasy.
The only reason, to be honest, that the doctors looked a bit closer at her after the illness in our home is that she was a nurse from one of the local hospitals, and the doctor knew of her. She is also now my son's babysitter.
I do not know what the actual cause of this illness was. I do not think I will ever have enough proof that it was an entity that did not want us in it's presence, but that is a very effective way for a ghost to get you out of it's space, don't you think?
I would first check out if there are any natural gases floating about the place. CO2, mold, radon poisoning can cause some intense symptoms. Here are links to symptoms of exposure to CO and mold, not all of which manifest at once.
http://www.mold-survivor.com/symptoms.html

http://www.carbon-monoxide-poisoning.com/symptoms.html

I would like to say that I had to read your third paragraph several times. The reason being that I work with people who seem to have "odd thoughts" at times. What I mean to say is that their thought patterns at times appear to be totally out of character.
It would seem as if, (and this is just personal experiences, or observations, if you will) when people go through something that they have no firm grasp on, something they have no initial explanation for, we rationalize it. We give the occurrence, or the incident a subtitle so to speak. We label it so that it does not seem as if there is something wrong with us. I am not saying something is wrong with you, just that you had no immediate answer to the feelings that clashed so drastically with the feelings you had JUST experienced, and therefore that is why you came up with that thought.
You are right, there is no way that we can know all there is to know about the future. It is also correct thinking that just because a person is sensitive, it does not mean that they know all about ghosts. Just being a sensitive does not make a person an expert, just more accessible.
Thank you.
rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
Phsychic freak hi. I read your account over and over again and finally decided to reply although I'm not a sensitive or phsychic in any way.

Being sensitive to things other people don't perceive, doesn't of course imply that you have the answers to all questions so don't feel that you need to stress that. Being sensitive doesn't imply that ghosts and spirits will be making a crowd at your house and ask to be recognised either. Sometimes, they're just passing by or taking a look as you and I would do out of curiosity about what's there inside that window or behind that wall. I would have rushed to say that maybe the pressure you felt was merely a headache or just one of those mornings and that you shouldn't jump to conclusions that it was a spirit causing it. But then you said you saw a mist. Since I have no reason to doubt that it was indeed a mist you saw, I think you should give it time to see if you will see it again. Like I said, it might have just been passing by and there's nothing more to it.

Even if it occurs again though, it doesn't mean that it wants to harm you either, so try to remain calm.

Finally, You said that the thought about God and His angels garding a particular room in your house was completely out of place since you would never make such an immature thought. I need to say this, if it wasn't something you would ever think about then you might want to start thinking if there's someone really protecting you and that this thought was actually intented to send you a message. And yet, if this thought doesn't contradict your religious believes then maybe you should see it as a very human thing to have happened. No matter how old we are, there are times when we feel insecure and vulnerable and it's very natural to seek the support of a higher power. How would you feel if I told you that I'm 39 and still crawl up in my mum's arms when I'm sick or when I'm sad?

Well I better stop here. Hope that you will keep us posted as to the events at home.

Take care ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: