You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Mom Always Wins

Real Ghost Stories

Mom Always Wins

 

This was my first experience as a child with anything to do with ghosts. Since then I have had many of these experiences, seeing as I am a psychic. Well this story takes please when I was 7, it happened when I went to go visit my grandma in spain. My parents had planned a trip for the entire family so we can meet (for some of us) and catch up with my grandma. For the most part it was the most perfect vacation ever.

I have a lot of family in spain and one of my cousins, who I think was 16 at the time, liked to tease us about all the ghosts stories and legends they had there. My older sister and I would usually laugh at his stories but we were actually pretty scared.

One day my cousin said that he can prove to us that one of his stories was true. My sister, who was 13, and I were skeptical about trying this out because we both were very large chickens growing up. In the end we decided to do it.

One night we snuck out of my grandmothers house and met up with my cousin who was conveniently waiting outside by this old tree.

Before we started on out journey he told us the story of the entity we were about to go visit.

He told us that there was this woman who lived in an almost isolated area from anyone else, almost completely deserted by people, They said that this woman had 2 kids which everyone found really strange because this woman had never married or seemed to have signs of a boyfriend or man around. These kids were normal kids... Just like anyone else who you'd meet around this part of the country. They never spoke of their mother... Or father though. When anyone would ask them about their mother they would just say "she's fine" and quickly change the subject, and when anyone asked about their father, they would politely say that they didn't have one and leave it at that.

Every year on September 28th one of the kids in town would go missing, and it would always be a child of the age of 9. Every kid that was taken was claimed to be 9. Everyone of course spread rumors about the weird woman and her 2 kids with no father, saying that they were somehow responsible for it. One day of group of 2 men and 1 woman went to go investigate the woman's house.

They walked up to her door and knocked, the woman opened... She seemed surprisingly young for the age she claimed to be, and less insane than most people made her out to be. The 3 visitors asked if they could come in and the woman kept saying no, and kept denying them entrance. One of the men got violent and pushed her out of the way and stormed inside the house looking around the house for anything out of the ordinary.

He found the jack pot as soon as he opened the fist door. There in the room were the woman's 2 children and the missing children from the town.

The woman's 2 kids were playing some sort of ball game with the other missing children. Except that the missing children all seemed really neutral... As if they could care less weather they lived or died. And all the children were missing a limb... A leg... Or an arm...

The men asked the 2 kids what had happened to all the towns children that were there, the kids said "we brought them here so they could destroy mother... They failed... She always wins... Always wins"

The female visitor was way to scared to continue there so she ran away and made it to the town safe, the other 2 men were never seen again.

Well my sister and I were thinking it was just a stupid story and followed my cousin onward.

As we approached the house we all saw something and then immediately heard a scream. We turned to run, we stop and calmed our selves... We looked back at the house and we all saw a boy, he looked as if he was crying and said "its too late, mom always wins"

My cousin was out of there before me and my sister could even turn to run. We eventually caught up.

When we were talking about it later my sister said to my cousin "wasn't it weird how that little boy just appeared out of nowhere then disappeared after like a second"

I turned ghost white and said "the boy didn't disappear after a second... Didn't you guys hear him say that thing about his mom... He was staring at us as we ran away... "

My cousin and sister were just staring at me and I almost died of the fright but after about 5 years we figured out why.

I still don't know the rest of the story of this woman and what she "always wins"... And I am fine not knowing. But that was the first time I saw a ghost... That I recall and to this day it was the most scariest experience of my life!

Thanks again for reading. For any questions please leave a comment or e-mail me at Romero_XTC [at] hotmail [dot] com

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XTC_Dreaming, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-08)
I hear you, Martin. I was giving him a hard time and it came across poorly.

My apologies.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
I understand your skepticism Ohiowatha, but I just wanted to point out that psychics do not know it all, they just sometimes have access to an additional sense, but rarely have much control over it. What you're saying is like a deaf person asking someone what everybody in a village is talking about since you can hear. Sure, you can hear, it doesn't mean you can listen to everything at the same time or that you can hear someone over big distances. The psychic sense isn't absolute, just like the hearing sense doesn't enable you to listen to everyone, everywhere.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
...but why am I even writing all this? After all, you already know what I'm thinking--seeing as you're a psychic... 🤔
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
...furthermore, it is impossible that a woman returning to the village with information about neighbors' children missing limbs in the house in question that then ate up two grown men wouldn't have merited more interest from the townies. This is torch and pitchfork material.

And you also say "after about 5 years we figured out why"--figured out about WHAT? And what was your conclusion. Avoiding this detail is highly suspicious.

Personally, I get frustrated and a little disgruntled when people come on here without regard for what this site is about--TRUE ghost stories. If you cannot respect that, you're disrespecting both this site and its readers. This is not the place for you, XTC (suspicious name, too...)

I look forward to hearing some answers from you, but am positive you won't be back.
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-07)
Urban legends from Spain are still just urban legends. No offense, but I believe 0% of this story.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-06)
I am with Frawin. I to am a little sceptical but I realy enjoyed this story. While I was reading it I saw everything perfectly. Realy nice story. Thanks for sharring. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
The story does sound like urban legend. Don't know if mass hallucination due to knowning this legend caused this or not. I definately think it could. The mind can play strange tricks on us when in a heightened state of anticipation coupled with fear. Don't know if this was the reason for this sighting but it could explain some of it. Why you saw and heard the boy when the others only saw him for a second is baffling if you were all sharing the same hallucination. You might be more sensitive and therefore you experienced more than the others. I'm still not sure about the 5 year conclusion you mentioned. Please elaborate. Thanks for sharing.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-05)
I must echo the question asked by muahh, after 5 years you figured out why, why?

Although this souinds like an urban legend type story, I am anxious to hear what the answer is and found the story very entertaining.

How did the children loose limbs? WHy 9 year olds? Where the authorities ever involved?

God Bless!
muahh (53 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-04)
very interesting... You did mention...
"My cousin and sister were just staring at me and I almost died of the fright but after about 5 years we figured out why..."

what did you figure out exactly?
littlelaura33 (28 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-04)
Thanks for sharing it but you are also a newcomer so it could be a warming up story. Thanks anyway 🤔
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-03)
Hi XTC_Dreaming. If this was a fiction site your story would fit right in but with this being a true ghost site I am a bit skeptical. I did enjoy reading it though. Thanks for sharing, take care.

FRAWIN 🤔 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: