You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Guitar Hero Scare

Real Ghost Stories

Guitar Hero Scare

 

One evening, my cousin was spending the night. We were getting bored, so we decided to go downstairs to my half-finished basement and play Guitar Hero. As I was in the middle of playing Barracuda, I thought I could feel something touch my shoulder to my left. I thought that was really odd considering Hannah (my cousin) was sitting to my right.

I did not think any thing of it at the moment. Then, it started happening again. That tapping on my shoulder started again.

"Hannah, stop tapping my shoulder. It's getting annoying now," I mentioned to her.

"I am not doing anything to you," she exclaimed.

I looked over at her after I paused the song and she was sitting there messing around with her phone.

"Something is touching my shoulder..." I told her.

"Well it is not me. Maybe it is your brothers..." she said

That would make a lot of sense. They like to bug me no matter what I'm doing which is understandable considering they are only six and four years old. We looked behind the couch we were sitting on. No boys. We looked behind the futon. No boys. We looked in all of the rooms downstairs. No boys. So Hannah and I went upstairs to look for them.

"Are the boys up here?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah, they are on the couch watching Spider-Man..." exclaimed my mom.

Out in the living room, sure enough, the boys were sitting there watching Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus fight. We asked them if they had been downstairs in the last half hour or so. They told me to shut up because the movie was at a good spot.

Hannah and I decided to stay upstairs they rest of the night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kaitlan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

xandra09 (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-30)
I'm sure it doesn't want to hurt you... Maybe it died in that specific place in your house... Or it used to play guitar hero before it died...
hyperboy (11 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-24)
ya know it could be a child that wants to play and you were ignoring him/her so him/her was "going hey I'm here too" and "can I play too" maybe him/her wants a friend. 😊 😊 😊
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-06)
Wow, well the spirit probably just wanted to say hi. Lol, there isn't much else I can say about this except that at least it didn't try to hurt you. Although if you had looked around during the tapping who knows what would have happened to your guitar hero score.
alex323 (5 stories) (15 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-22)
obviously it doesn't want to hurt you, um, I really don't know what to tell you other than it doesn't want to hurt you.
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Oooh, pretty freaky, but I wonder what the ghost wanted... Maybe a turn to play on Guitar Hero? Hehehe.

On another note; YOU GOT TOLD BY YOUR 6 & 4 YEAR OLD BROTHERS! Lol! My god if they told me to shut up I'd be like "what'd you say?"
*raises hand in the air*
prinsessnight (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Dear Kaitlan, I think there was a ghost and it was trying to get your attention. Well I'm going to read more stories 😊
Darj (3 stories) (14 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
If this happened more than once then there's a possibility there's a ghost. But right now all I'm saying is probably its just your imagination. There could be some other factors that explains it.
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Dear kaitlan,

Well, I reckon you have a resident ghost in your house. Likely the ghost is of a benevolent nature. However, the situation was a tad creepy though.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
ghostlover13 (19 stories) (191 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Haha.
That is awesome!
I would love to have that happen to me when I am actually NOT ALONE instead of it happening when I am home alone.
Silly Ghost!
Great Story!
Going into my favs! 😁 ❤ 😊
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
This is really a good story. I am adding it to my favs. I love guitar hero a lot and well the experience of the tapping on your shoulder was pretty sweet. Gotta read more stories TOODLES 😁 😁 😁
DUnknown (4 stories) (65 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-19)
Maybe the ghost or whatever that "thing" is trying to tell you that the fighting scene between Spiderman and Dr. Octopus is coming up and wants you to watch it... Lolz!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: