You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Not The Kitty

Real Ghost Stories

Not The Kitty

 

All my life I have had three entities that have been with me, I call them... The boys! They can be very mischief makers but at times they can be entertaining too!

My husband and I and four grandchildren lived in this old two-story house. I have always kept a special place for the boys whether it was putting their favorite things around the house's I lived in or in this case their own room that looked like a Halloween shop than a room.

From the downstairs dining room you could see the stairs that led to the upstairs and the view all the way to the top was good. I had gotten this cat that use to follow me upstairs but I never let it go into the special room with me.

One afternoon my husband and I was sitting at the table playing cards when suddenly the cat shot up the stairs. I jumped up because I remembered the door to the special room was opened, but by the time I got to the stairs my husband eyes were as wide as they could be.

There at the top of the stairs for only a few seconds, was this cat dangling in the air, and then it came flying down the stairs!

My husband was frozen! He knew about the boys and they often stole from him and his his stuff from him but when he seen the cat get thrown down the stairs by an invisible force he really got freaked.

I got the cat and made sure it was alright and then I hollered up the stairs..."Not the kitty" Nothing ever happened to the kitty after that but then again the kitty NEVER went back up those stairs again!

What happened to the cat after that we don't know, one day it was just gone!

After the cat incident a toy use to go off a lot without batteries until I packed it away. Others have gotten to see first hand, some things the boys would do and many times they just got the most creepiest feeling, and then they would never come back!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hecata, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
Also I hope your kitty is ok, Hecata 😳 I'm a cat lover as well but my mom is allergic so I have dogs
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
Faiben, if Hecata had demons on her hands she would have known already, she's seems in control of the matter and as long as "the boys" don't do actual harm to her or her family they seem ok to have in the house until they become more aggresive but that's a whole different matter. And then also her kitty wouldn't have wanted to go into their room in the first place.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-01)
poor kitty, I love cats I am a catslover myself I will be p.o. If they did that to my cat.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
How do you know that you have three? Not two, not four. And what do you suppose these entities to be? I doubt very seriously that they are angels, not of the good variety anyway. I doubt if I'd incourage what ever "they" are to stick around. The fascination with the unkown especially involving entities is usually a bad thing. I'm not a specialist on this subject and I don't know any who really are. I mean, be for real. I've talked to a few delusional who think they are but I wouldn't rely on their judgment. Are you really comfortable living with unknowns in your home? And if so, for what purpose?
Lone_Wolf (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-29)
Sounds like you have Brownies (a breed of Pixie). I could be wrong, but Brownies usually move into the home and claim it as their own. If they are acknowlaged as part of the family they are usually benign and occasionally even beneficial. But if they feel resented they'll resort to mischief.
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
AWWW poor kitty the boys probably think that your there mum and probably thought the cat was a intruder to them they probably wanted you just to love them
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
aww! My kitty is my baby. I would be so upset if anything like that happened
jadediana (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Dont let any of the comments scare you...
I know that well its just boys it seems like you are in a good relationship with them since well they acting like boys and treating you like they would treat their mother. So you are probaly just fine.
Unless they have harmed you or anybody so extremely that its beginning to become more like a fear...
ParanormalSpectrum (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Aww, poor kitty. I'm guessing the boys just don't like feline friends. To me they sound like entity versions of Larry, Curly, and Moe. XP I'm guessing they were very surprised that something dared enter their room and was ticked.
faiben (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
i believe you have 3 very powerfull demons in your home I am worried for you deeply the best thing for you to do is to not show them any fear andd try not to be scared at the same time if that makes sense, and don't try moving cause they will follow you to the ends of the earth
Cholulteca (148 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
I would not be happy of having "the boys" in my house, that's for sure! 😕,
Thanks for sharing,
Claudia

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: