You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: An Electrifying Night Experience

Real Ghost Stories

An Electrifying Night Experience

 

It was a warm June night in l985 at my Old Victorian Home on Liberty Street. My wife and I were a sleep in our room, when something awoke me around midnight. As I sat up in bed, I looked to the ceiling at the right side of our bed. There was a large green glowing light, with like electricity energy inside it like a wreath. Inside the glow was the face of a woman looking down at us. She seemed to be around 40. I looked over at my wife asleep and then out the window, thinking someone was shining a light in. I even pinched myself, and tried to convince myself I was dreaming. She just stared down at us. The green glow of energy was all around her. Then it just went away. I finally fell back to sleep.

This happened on a Saturday night, and I did not say anything until Tuesday, when I told my wife. She looked in amazement and said to me, she had an experience the same night, but around 2:30am in the morning. She described the green glowing light of energy, I said, did you see the woman? She said NO, It was not a woman, and I said what was it then.

My wife told me, it was so ugly looking, and it was not human looking at all. We both saw something that night, was it human or what? Maybe she saw it in its Demon image. This is a true story; it only happened once in a 118 year Old Victorian Home on Liberty Street.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostlyImage, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bilbil17 (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-14)
Hi! I had a similar experience a few years ago, except without the faces or the scariness. My story is called "Forever at Camp". See what you think.

BB
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-14)
Isn't it odd that you saw a non threatening vision and your wife a horrible one? Does she believe in demons? Just curious. Outside of that I don't know what to make of this. Check your wiring. High emf readings can lead to hallucinations, nausea and paranoia. Not saying any of this relates to you just eliminate the natural before assuming it to be supernatural.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
GhostlyImage--With no further experiences or manifestations in other forms or senses, the green glow and visages almost defy conclusive definition. Demons have the ability to appear in any way, but as there was threat or even message, it's difficult to do more than theorize. I'm supposing you no longer live there and neiother your wife nor you have seen anything since.
One truth seems reinforced, which is that two people can see an image in two different ways.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: