You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ouija Board Brought Back & My Bathroom Disturbance

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board Brought Back & My Bathroom Disturbance

 

Ill start by saying if you haven't read my first story "Bathroom Disturbance" then you might want to read it first. You don't have to though but it's recommended.

I live out in the country now. I live in nowhere. The reason anyone knows where I live is because I live near a golf course and only that. My landlords bought what use to be a trailer park and turned into there redneck dream. This land before anything was the place where slaves were forced to pick cotton. Near my land is a cemetery of the people who owned the slaves were laid to rest and a separate cemetery where the slaves were laid to rest.

Once I moved there I instantly thought it would be a good place to use the Ouija board. I have been the expert with the board for as long as I can remember. People ask me for advice all the time about the board. I have been successful with my techniques so far.

One day late at night I invited my girlfriend to join me into help get better energy for a spirit. We went to the cemetery and we laid down at a corner of the cemetery with a flashlight for a little light. We decided to keep it on the entire time we were there.

We set up everything to make sure a demonic entity didn't come through... Or so I thought. We grabbed the planchette and started warming it up. I then asked if it was a good or bad spirit... It didn't lie. Not only did it have no problem spelling out bad but when we quickly tried to say good bye a huge gust of wind knocked the board and the flashlight over. The light stayed on and without thinking I quickly put the board up and my girl grabbed the flashlight and we left never to come back... And forgetting to say good bye.

My girlfriend decided she was going to stay the night so we were getting ready for bed. I had to use the restroom so I went to my bathroom to use it of course. Once I was finished I turned around and I the mirror was the same dark hooded figure with no legs hovering behind me. I slowly turned around to see nothing there. I looked in the mirror again and saw nothing. I went to open the door but suddenly this sharp pain went trough my arm up to my elbow. I was in so much pain that I sat on the ground and screamed for help. I heard my girlfriend knock on the door telling me to unlock it. My bathroom doesn't have a lock. I then reached for the knob and managed to open it. She burst in asking what was wrong. I told her my arm was in pain. I still felt the pain but I was able to now move my hand. My girlfriend then pointed out the four claw marks going down my arm. I was frightened so one day I bought some sage and started burning it around the house. I waited until it was all gone. I sat down and watched some TV until my parents arrived. My mom pointed out that she had to use the bathroom and when she did we heard a shrill come from her voice. My step dad and I ran to the bathroom to where we saw my mom laying on the ground. She said she heard a voice then felt something brush against her arm. She said she didn't understand what was said and that she wasn't really for sure if she was just paranoid or not.

We put it off until one day waking up getting ready for school, I was looking in the mirror brushing my teeth when looking in the mirror I heard a voice come from the mirror. I just starred blank into the mirror trying to figure out if what I heard was real or what the voice was saying.

While looking in the mirror a single crack shot across it. I opened the door and when exiting the same pain happened in my arm. I sat down outside the hallway and it just quickly vanished. I never really told about what's been going on in my bathroom.

I use it everyday and I still hear the voices. I ignore it though and nothing really happens but the voices now. But each time I use the bathroom I wonder when it will come back. Seeing as it managed to follow me and went through all my techniques that always work tells me that this thing is very powerful but I'm am curious to why it only stalks my bathroom. And it's only that one in my house. Public restrooms, friend's bathrooms and even the bathroom at the other end of my house doesn't bother me.

I know I should hire a psychic or a preacher or someone like that to come down here but it's not cheap. I was curious to what I could do that won't put a dent in my wallet. Please any help would be nice.

Other hauntings by PlaydoughMaster

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PlaydoughMaster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

flora (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-09)
omg who would do that the board in the graveyard! Come on! No offense but that's your fault. 😐
DARKSKULL (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-27)
The figure could be seeking revenge after you moved and it could now do harm
galuv_lilloka (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-14)
not to sound rude or anything but why were you messing with the board in the first place? That's one way to get god only knows what attached to you.
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
OK most suggestions are good haven't seen mine in there hope your still well but this is just an idea not sure how it will go as to your faith and belifes ect works for me (Athiest and previous Satanist, Not all Satan worshipers want the apocolyps only to better themselves) ok try this:
You will need:
4 White quarts rock/minerals
4-7 White candles (tealights will do)
Decent amount of Sea Salt
Sage (plant or inscence both good)

What to do:
Place the 4 stones in the corner of the room BATHROOM or in the corner as much as you can so it boxes in the room.
White quarts is purity and light,
While burning the sage Draw a Pentagram (With main point towards mirror) *main point being spirit* and from there set your candles inside your pentagram
-Ps sorry bout the salt on your floor but you wanted the help- and light them.
From here Recite a prayer of protection, then pray to grant the spirit safe passage to the next realm and then ask the spirit to leave your house and its presence is not wanted.

Basically its to purify your house without a priest and its asking for protection.

Give it a shot and see how we go, Good luck mate and hope all goes well (this failing consult your local churches for further assistance)

~Shadead.
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Its probably a demon infestation that's why its so powerful... But dude you really and I mean really need to stay away from that board. It brings nothing but trouble id recommend a priest ASAP Not sure there's anything you can do that won't put a dent on your wallet... If it scratched you then what more can it do?...
AnimeCr8zy (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
usually they say mirrors are portals to the other world... Maybe something came through there the first time then got attached to you and therefore followed you I hope this helped 😊 good luck
katm72 (21 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
I believe your story.I've seen enough in my life time to know that this can happen. People just don't want to be naive. I know that you think that the board has some good to it, I believe that it is all evil. That is just my opinion. Your poor Mom. By any chance does she know that you were using the board in the cemetery? Not that she needs to know since it may frighten her more after what happened to her. How do you honestly feel about the Quija board now? For those who think it's just a game, think again. If you have never used a Quija board then you really can't decide whether this story is real or made up. Yes, using it in a cemetery was extremely risky, however it's hard sometimes to make the right decision when you are curious, especially since you never really had such a bad experience before.
I know that you don't want TAPS to home to your house. You do have to get your home blessed. A priest should only want a little contribution to the church if you ask him to perform the blessing. If he wants a lot of money than he shouldn't even be a priest. I don't think you want to try to get rid of this spirit or spirits by using the board again. Did you properly get rid of the board? I hope that you do find some peace. Let us know what the outcome is, OK.
bandet888 (86 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-09)
If you have more than one bathroom why continue to use the bad one even though useing the other one means you may have to walk farther? Maybe if you summon the same spirit on the oiuja board you can try to force the planchette to goodby.
trythis (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
my bad,...
I meant did you properly say goodbye to the spirit first? And how did you get rid of the ouija board?
trythis (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-17)
Hey,...
I read your story. I believe you. My sister, Dave, and I decided to buy and use a ouija board,... We contacted multiple spirits,... It was bad when two of the spirits told us that Dave was going to die that night and that they were not going to leave us alone, until he was dead. However, we managed to get them to leave. Well Dave went to bed and my sister and I decided that we were going to play with the ouija board... Both of us do and still believe that they truely do work. However, us to didn't have enough power for the spirits to leave us by saying goodbye and now we are expierencing paranormal activity,... My sister was grapped and clawed by one of the spirits we talked to. This happened last night. Today we have been hearing noises and our animal notice the spirit and act weird. Now we are trying to get rid of them since we are dealing with more than one spirits. I would recomend that you either draw a symbol that looks like the greek gamma or have a priest come and look at your house. One question for you... Did you ever properly get rid of the unwanted spirit or demon?
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-01)
Thats the thing. People think the board is like all dangerous but there's that one third of it that is good. I know How to control whether its good or bad. I know how to do it. But this demon was powerful enough to push through. And also to the people who don't believe me I don't really care if you do or not. I have more things to worry about.
Danny92 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
Hi, I'm not criticising you, but I have never used a Ouija Board in my life, yet I still know that it should not be used in a graveyard, but you're the supposed expert 😉

Sorry but I don't believe your story, it sounds very far fetched.
terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE TALKING BORD! They are dangerous, it opens doors to the other relm that are difficult to close.

I think you need to find a wiccan elder or pagan to solve your problem. Some if they see your need and lack of money will help for a tiny fee or a nice basket of fruit or something like that. Or just charge for the equipment used for the bannishing...

But I suggest you do a full house cleansing and then a banishing... And after all that a charm ir talisman to protect you from the attacks

But when you do a house cleansing physicaly clean the house with disenfectant from floor to roof if you can and burn hurbs or insence in each room.

Here are some herbs to protect against evil...
Vetivert, boldo leaves, mandrake root, garlic, snakehead, stone root, basil leaves, bay leaves, luckey hand root, dragon's blood reed, blood root, frankincense, ginger root...

I hoped I helped, I hope you can beat this pain in the you know what.
doggz (1 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
If your psychic told you that you have 8 evil spirits to face in your life time, then seriously you should reconsider ever using the board, it is a door way to the spirit world to which you never know what's going to come thru. My suggestion would be that you find a medium if you want to contact the other side. If you've tried to get rid of it with the sage and didn't work, then its time for religious work to take place to kick it out of your place. But in the meantime, when it bothers you tell it to go away, that its not welcome here. Its what a medium friend of mine told me to do if I ever encountered a ghost. Anywho good luck with things and hope you can sort this out mate, cheers have a good one.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
I have got info about my demon. I have my own personal psychic way before this or my first haunting even happen. She told me I had 8 evil spirits and that I would have to face them myself because nothing but myself could stop to defeat it. She said I have now confronted my 3rd ghost. My first was when I was a child my second was my old bathroom disturbance and my 3rd in my new bathroom disturbance.
Aparently I activated this ghost through the board. This ghost knew of my past hauntings and is now using them to scare me. Hence why my ghost is so lingerie in the bathroom. Last time to defeat my last ghost I tried closing it back within the board which I found out you can do. I did that last time and it aparently worked.
Alright now about the questions yall asked:
Nyarlathotepsama The board is a type of portal but was intended for making contact. They never knew of what type of contact. I know they sell as toys but the fact remains it still works. Homemade or store bought.
Pjod is right also. No matter what the board or how its made it will happen either way.
Doggz I have already used the sage. I always carried it around like a stoner with pot. I wanted to know if the situation called for it id be ready. It didn't work though infact it sorta only pissed it off more. I could tell do to the bad energy. I felt like it as ready to slice my head off. And I know you don't play with the board and I dont. I use it to simply make contact. I want to talk what's on the other side. I have done it many times before and each time I did everything like I was suppose to to keep that what just happened for happening.
Nyarlathotepsama I am still experience these events in my bathroom only. One day without realizing everytime I went to use the restroom it wasn't in the demon bathroom as I like to call it. I just had to go and I didn't pay attention. Well somehow it did and about my 5th time going in I heard the biggest bang in the demon bathroom. I ran back there to see all the soap and shampoo and stuff on the floor. Yet when I use it nothing really happens. My psychic said that either this ghost is just waiting for its moment or it has grown attached to me through emotion and that it would stop at nothing to be with me. She told me to watch out with my loved ones. She said that may be why it made contact with my mom.
Anyways bad news is that my psychic told this ghost might be a succubus. She even told me that my demon was a past human. Instead of coming straight from hell. And I don't know if its bad news. It might be. Nothings happened yet so I don't know. I'm just assuming its a bad thing.
MsAngelsndemons (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Nice story. Really scary Just the way scary stories should be. The hooded thing in the morror you saw really scared me alot. 😨
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Pjod
Sorry if I sounded like jerk there, I get carried away sometimes. I've heard something like that myself, the near death thing. I had one of those in my early 20s but I don't remember anything from it. Umm, well everything I write is fiction but I might able to share some of my notes. You know nonfiction dealing with paranormal events sells pretty well, maybe I should consider working in that field, I enjoy the research more than the writing. Anyway, not to get this thread of track anymore I leave my email (Pariahsama (at) hotmail.com) that is the one I check if you want to discus anymore on subject not related to this post feel free to mail me.

Playdoughmaster,
Are you still experiencing any events? I can only offer that if there is an entity contacting you it is best for you to find a way to no longer communicate with it, if you want to go a less supernatural route there is always the power of positive thought, saying to yourself several times a day like a mantra "I am not afraid and It holds no power over me if I am not afraid." It is a tried and true method, many people believe that negative emotions such as fear are like fuel to hostile spirits (or demons if you like that term better). It might help you some.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
nylar,
I do agree with what you are saying. I guess people, myself included, just are not aware of all we are capable of getting into. One thing I came across that interested me, was a theory that the tunnel many folks witness during a near death exp, actually comes out of the human body that is expiring. A substance locked within our body, allows us to go Home, creating a portal, if you will. Very interesting stuff.
I'm jealous of your work. I find what you are doing fascinating. Any way I could get to read any of your work? I'm not much interested in the fictional works, only the research you have done on real families that have experienced what you have mentioned above.
My apologies Playdough, I did not mean to lead your thread astray.
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Pjod believe it or not that is what I'm saying, although I guess I could have been more clear. The board itself is nothing but a piece of wood, the problems lies in leaving yourself open to things beyond this world in general.

Now, the major issue is Pjod that I write paranormal fiction for a living and I write from real life events that I research in great detail, something spending months or years, staying with families that have suffered from various from of haunting, possession and the like. I've spent a lot of time and money researching the Ouija board myself, personal money and personal time, and I owe nearly 200 boards many of them I bought from people who had experiences with them. I keep them in a storage unit that is, ironically, in a lot adjacent to a cemetery.

Now I'm not saying people don't have bad experiences, that they aren't haunted I'd never say that, but I'll say again there is a very, very good chance that the boards are nothing but wood, cardboard or whatever they are made of and not some portal to supernatural places. Those Portals lie within people rather than things, making yourself open to spirits in any way is the issue. It is people that interest spirits, good or bad.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
"Again yall should read my first story "The bathroom disturbance" but anyways. This has happen before same demon. I ditch this demon at my old place and it stayed there until I opened the door back open and he found me once again." - PlaydoughMaster
-----> have you ever thought why the demon is following you? Why is it attracted to you? You might want to seek help from a psychic or have your house blessed by a priest. God Bless.
doggz (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Well Playdoughmaster, if you don't want it to cost you too much, then I'd recommend researching the net on how and what you need to make a spirit leave, the only thing I know from others post on another site is a sage smudge stick (you get these type of things at new age stores etc.) I think it also involves using rock salt in every corner of your house and chant something of some sorts, like I said look it up cause I can only give you this half assed explanation. And I hope you learn from this mate, ouija boards are not to be played, but if you do get the urge the only way I know how to close off a session is by asking it to leave, blow into the glass and then fill it with water and place it on a window sill that's not a bedroom one. Then light a white candle and put it next to the glass of water. Once that candle burns out you can then throw the water out, just make sure its outside of your house when you do. Hope this helps mate, have a good one, cheers.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I have to agree with Nyar a bit here. I think the board is just a catalyst. When people use the board, they are trying to invoke spirits. There are many ways to invoke spirits, and people don't necessarily say they are bad. The problem with Ouija boards is that people don't always know how to make spirits go AWAY after they invoke them, but that goes with any invocation process.

The spirit may have well been there before you used this Ouija board but since you did use it, it's possible that you called him/her/it back by opening yourself up.
Diyanuh (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Tooth Fairy money! 😆
No but seriously, I think you need a priest to bless your home!

Wish you the best.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
nyar,
not sure you quite understand how exactly these boards are able to bring so much grief to so many people over the years. You're looking at it, as if the board itself is to blame. Really, home made boards are known to bring the same problems into homes. Apparently, it's not the board you are using. Be it a parker bro's, or common cardboard cut up and marked with a sharpie, it is the intent by the people surrounding the board, not the board itself.
Boo123 (3 stories) (26 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I think you watch too much movies... Sorry don't believe the story.
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
To begin I have not making fun of you, I'm not claiming no events happened or that you are mistaken. I'm a skeptic but I'm also one that wants to believe.

Okay, I've posted a number of times about Ouija Boards and I'll post it again. The Ouija Board has been a best selling toy product for over a 100 years. Parker Brothers and many, many other toy companies make Ouija Boards and sell them in toy stores across the country. Even stores like Fred Meyer's likely have boards in their toy section. Ouija boards have been researched by many, many psychology departments across the world both controlled and double blind studies. It was found that the Ouija Board has real psychological effects on people, they often become paranoid. This effect is common in all forms of future telling devices and practices. The Ouija Board has been a game for over a 100 years and if it was a portal to hell or some place like it the world would be filled with demons so thickly it would be like a video game by this point. At any given minute there are between 3 and 7 people using the board. I have trouble believing that if the Ouija Board was so terrible that any country would have outlawed them long ago... Unless the toy companies are truly in bed with the devil.

Now, I believe your issues are real. There is a very, very good chance that the Ouija Board had nothing to do with it, the rules or Ouija aren't universal and they are around 400 methods in using it. Not all detail saying good bye.

There is a better chance you are suffering from a real haunting, either demonic or spiritual. Like from long before the Ouija Board. This is a good site, many of the people here have good suggestions and advice to help you deal with the issue. I'm not insulting you, not making light of your problem, not doubting you. Only saying your problem is larger than a child's toy, you might do better to focus on other sources.
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Again yall should read my first story "The bathroom disturbance" but anyways. This has happen before same demon. I ditch this demon at my old place and it stayed there until I opened the door back open and he found me once again.
The mirror I do believe is a big deal but this thing made contact without the mirror. I have contacted a good friend of mine that's going to help me get rid of the mirror and hopefully my demon.
This demon waits weeks sometimes months and sometimes it shows up everyday. I may be an expert but now I know I have a demon falling me through them I don't think I ever will use it again although mt help for others is still available.
I don't feel like asking the TAPS to come to my house. I'm just not into them. I know one of the first rules is never use it in a cementary but it was a place of good energy or so I thought. I don't play with the board. I don't use that term when dissusing it. I use to make full contact with the dead.
I thank yall for all the comments and the ones still to come. Like I said I help when it comes to the ouija board so email me at
Ouijacondom [at] hotmail.com
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Hello playdoughmaster, Were you playing with the ouija board around the first time you saw this hooded figure? If so, it might have attached itself to you. Now that you played with the ouija again in a new place, it re-opened the portal so this entity can get in. One theory why it only appears to you in the one bathroom mirror can be that the area holds some kind of doorway in which it can come through. It seems that Scooby has found a team you can contact for help. I hope it works out for you. Good luck 😊

Pjod... I couldn't agree with you more about Ryan from Paranormal State, his ego is way out of control. He needs to give it a rest. LOL 😆
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Hey Jess,
I think TAPS is beyong asking for gas money at this point. Sadly, they seem to be going after public haunts, instead of private residences, where the real hauntings occur. I believe they need to get back to helping the common folks in dire situations, and not the public library or popular "haunted" Museum. As far as Paranormal State... They couldn't pay me enough to come into my home. They have been very unprofessional in more than one case... And Ryan's ego seems to be bigger than they make Televisions these days.
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
One of the rules of Ouija is to never use it on a cemetery, yet you did. The demon/ghost was very smart. He/she knew that if a gust of wind came the Ouija board would flip over, thus releasing the spirit. Then yous forgot to say goodbye, opening a 'portal' for spirits to come through. It may put a dent in your wallet but sometimes its worth it...

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: