You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Strangled In My Sleep 2

Real Ghost Stories

Strangled In My Sleep 2

 

So this is round 2 of my last story "strangled in my sleep".

Since my last story I have not slept in my bed as I am to scared, everyone in my house thinks I'm going mad and I'm starting to believe it myself.

I woke up in my cousin's bed (I have slept in his room since my last story) on Saturday 10th April at approximately 4am to the dog growling viciously outside the door, and then suddenly she started barking very loud like someone had intruded in our house. I opened the door and looked down at her and all her fur on her back had gone up as dogs do when they are about to attack, I turned on all the lights and walked down the stairs but the dog did not move. I checked all the rooms and everyone was asleep. As I came upstairs I allowed the dog to sleep in my room and as she lay on the floor she was staring at the wall as if she was following something that was moving, I tried to look at what she was following with only her eyes and head but the room was completely empty.

The following day around 1pm, my cousin had come back home and I explained to him what had happened but he just brushed it off and said "all dogs do that", I was convinced otherwise.

On the 12th April at 10am I woke up and stared at the feature wall directly opposite me and I saw writing from top to bottom of the wall, as I stared longer and squeezed my eyes really tight and looked back at the wall it was still there. I could not make out everything that had been written but what I could make out was "mehm" which was weird as my cousin's name (whose room I have been sleeping in) is Mehmet. I got out of my bed and walked over to the wall but as soon as I had got within arm's length the writing had disappeared.

First I'm being strangled in my sleep then my dogs barking and looking at things on an empty wall and now I'm seeing writing on the wall.

I need some kind of answer or support as everyone thinks I'm going mad!

I dread to think what's next...

Other hauntings by honeybee

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honeybee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Hi honeybee the writing on the wall is very intriguing, was it just written once or was the word repeated from top to bottom? Are you still residing in your Nans house? If this is the case has she experinced anything at all? I believe there is a bit of history to be found out about your home, maybe if you have this information you will have a better idea what you are dealing with. All the best to you.

Thank you for sharing

Dan
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
I believe that you are not going mad lol.
Because like cats, dogs can see ghosts. Oh and that sure was creepy seeing those wiritngs, were they in ink as in pencil or pen? Or like blood like in those movies? But like the guy before me had said, get someone to cleanse the house like a shaman or a priest.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Have you tried flushing out your home using sage, or some other cleansing ritual? If you have not, I would start there. If you have already done a cleansing, maybe try it again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: