You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Raising From Myself

Real Ghost Stories

Raising From Myself

 

This happened about five years ago, when I was 12 year old. I am aware of sleep paralysis, and experience it almost every night, however, I know for a fact that this was not it.

It was early one morning, everyone still in bed, the sky still darkened, I lay completely awake, when I saw a shadow, and everything in my room begin to fade to red except for the clearly visible, bull like, shadow, after a while of looking at it, I felt myself rising up, slowly, in a matter of minutes, I felt my face pressed against the roof, struggling to breathe the now hot air. I lowered back into my bed; it felt as if I was being placed back into myself. When I finally got out of this state, I sat up, and saw a boy and a girl, young looking, kids, in ragged clothing, with dirty, tanned skin, the girl, completely silent, just stared, while the boy, in a voice as if he were trying to avoid anyone but me hearing him, said "if you do it" then the girl walked out into the hallway adjacent my room, followed my he boy, who looked back once, then faded from sight along with the girl.

I still have no clue what it meant, and have never had the experience or seen the children again, comment with your thoughts or similar experiences. X

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xbrokenx66, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-06)
Sounds like an out of body experience called ceiling height, quite common Google it up for more info, I would also say that you have potential in your own psychic development, expect a few more in the comings years.

Cheers mate
bayouboy (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
It's interesting that you said 'bull like'.
I did some studies years ago in the Old Testament. One of them began in Ezekiel and branched out, in regards to the form Satan would take. He is referred to as 'the Anointed Cherub that covereth'. Yet, when Ezekiel tells of his vision the first time he names four faces he saw. (man,lion,ox,eagle) In chapter 10 when he names them, ox is replaced with Cherub.
In other instances in the old testament, Baal was often the pagan god of choice. He also had the head of a bull. It's a very interesting study that I only scratched the surface of here.

I am not saying that 'the Devil' was in your room. All I am saying is that there are many Cherubs which fell with him.

Sorry, everybody, I didn't mean to preach... Just inform.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: