You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Attacks

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Attacks

 

I have been attacked by what I believe to be an Incubus for about 8yrs now. These attacks happen in dreams or when I am in a semi conscious state. I say semi conscious because I am quite aware of what is happening and am able to control what is going on; although, I am not fully awake. As this has never happened to me while fully awake.

My "attacker" comes to me as a very good-looking man. Sometimes I can see his face, sometimes just his body. I am aroused by him in the dream so we proceed to have sex. Half way into the act I realize that this "man" isn't really a man. I start to get weird vibes and I start to feel scared. I also realize that it is an entity or "demon". Once it knows that I know what it is and I am trying to fight it off it will become forceful. It won't let me out of the dream, won't let me turn on lights in the dream, will try to pin me to the bed and won't let me fully wake up. To lessen its hold on me I will say the Lord's Prayer and I have asked it many times to leave in Jesus name. This will usually work, although it seems to be able to affect memory because in the dream state I have a hard time remembering the Prayer. I have to repeat the prayers and repeat telling it to leave a few times before it will finally let me wake up.

There have been times while just on the verge of sleep I have felt its presence in my room or at the foot of my bed. I have also seen it as a black entity with wings while fully awake, but in an altered state. I have also felt it touch my legs or pull at the blankets while just on the verge of sleep. Recently I have tried talking to it to see what it wants and what it is its purpose is. I have told it if it behaves and remains in the form of a man that it is ok to visit me. I have this desire to "know" it, what it is and what it wants... To communicate with it. I have a desire for knowledge. Maybe something can be learned from this Entity about what it is, about the existence of God, the Devil...US. It has to have some purpose.

I know prayers don't completely work in getting rid of it, but I do know they seem to lessen their power. Whatever the case, they don't like Prayers or Jesus' name. I also have a Celtic Prayer of Protection that was given to me by a Shaman. It is over 1000 years old. I have said this prayer and it has totally gotten rid of it for a few months. The attacks stopped completely. It has come back though, last night being the one episode where I did not fight it, just told it to behave and let it finish. The attacks can be extremely pleasurable. After it was finished I asked to see it. It wasn't ugly just different looking. I remember seeing an artist's depiction of an Incubus in a book once and it looked something like that, a misshapen man with long arms and a lot of hair. Which leads me to wonder about the black winged entity I saw while fully awake... Maybe its true form or a different entity altogether.

Anyway, I told it to behave and it did. I also told it that I could get rid of it for good if I really wanted to. It behaved; let me see it then shortly after I woke up completely. If it comes back tonight I am going to try asking it questions. I have been told that it is a Demon or Fallen Angel, not to communicate with it or it will drag me to Hell. I don't believe in Hell. I believe we are already there. What could be a worse Hell than some of the trials one can go through during our time here?

If they are Fallen Angels and they are willing to communicate a lot can be learned from them. I don't believe that whatever it is is purely evil. I don't believe in PURE Evil... At least they didn't start out that way.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wendy35, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-07)
What is the Shamanic Prayer that you were given? Would you mind sharing it with me? I am a psychic, I have a Mayan Shaman as a Spirit Guide, and I would like to see the prayers that Shamans use.

Thank you, may God bless you, and have a great week 😊

-psychicteen13
nosuchthing (15 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-10)
For those still visited by sexual entitities
It is all explained by science people- if you have Incubus or Succubus lovers that you are in relationships with - get out of the house and go among the living - your imaginations are working overtime.

Incubus Attack
Are people visited by demons during the night?
Published on September 8, 2008
Jason struggled to open his eyes as the oppressive pressure on his chest became more severe. He sensed a presence in the room and felt her weight pushing down on him as he struggled to breath. As his eyes opened slightly he saw the shadowy figure above in the dimly lit bedroom. Her presence and a vague sense of dread filled him as he realized that he could not move. No matter how hard he willed his body to come to life and take protective action, nothing happened. What was happening and why? Time stretched on and his fear grew. Finally his arms and legs responded and he sat up, finding himself alone in the room and shaken by this frightening visitation. He found it difficult to fall back to sleep and wondered what had happened. Had he somehow been violated? Off and on during the next day he shuddered as he thought back on the unearthly presence he had encountered in his bed room.


Jason's experience, surprisingly, is not that uncommon and is certainly not the most dramatic report of what is sometimes referred to as an incubus attack. In this case it may be more appropriate to call it a succubus attack as that is the term used to denote the demonic female presence. This kind of experience is commonly reported around the world but with differing mythological explanations. For example, in Japan they have been referred to as kanashibari, in China as ghost oppression, and in England and America as the Old Hag. Frightening and overwhelmingly realistic, these experiences are another example of a parasomnia, specifically, sleep paralysis. They can be hypnopompic (occurring while awakening) or hypnagogic (occurring while falling asleep) and are associated with frightening imagery or hallucinations.

The idea of the incubus attack is based in the medieval lore of the nocturnal demonic visitation. In one version of this lore, the demon is able to take on both male and female human shape and potentially impregnate a woman, causing her to give birth to a demonic child. The demon would initially take on the form of a female, known as a succubus, which would mate with an unsuspecting male victim. Capturing his "seed" the demon could then take on the male form, known as the incubus. The incubus would then mate with a female victim who could be impregnated with "demon seed." This frightening explanation for these nocturnal experiences is still embraced by some today, and many people who have had this experience find the demonic explanation convincing, at least initially, because the experience is so intense and apparently real.

Other explanations have, of course, been offered. For example, an embarrassing nocturnal emission might have resulted from an uninvited demonic visitor. An unexplained pregnancy may have been explained as the result of a visit by an incubus.

The scientific explanation for the incubus attack is that the person experiences a state dissociation in which part of the mental apparatus comes to conscious awareness even as the rest of the brain is in the REM stage of sleep. The body remains paralyzed so as to prevent acting out the dream. The realization that it is not possible to move contributes significantly to the unpleasant and frightening quality of this event. In addition, a potential sexual aspect to the experience is provided by the physiology of REM sleep which causes erection in men and lubrication in women. Awakening from a frightening experience and subconsciously recognizing an erotic bodily feeling lends itself to seeing a connection between the experience, and the working of dark and evil forces. The conscious experience is a combination of dream mentation superimposed on the sensory background of the room in which the person is sleeping. Long before Hollywood perfected the green screen technique or computer graphics allowed for the easy integration of the fantastic with the realistic, the brain was able to seamlessly blend together the inner world of the dream with the outer world of sense perception during these state dissociations.

It must be emphasized that for the person who has experienced an incubus or succubus attack, the rational, scientific explanation may lack the powerful emotional force of the demonic explanation. Even for trained scientists who have had these experiences, shaking the belief of having been visited by a malignant force is very difficult. An interesting account of this may found in Ronald Siegel's book, "Fire In the Brain." Many patients seeking reassurance will agree that the state dissociation explanation makes good sense but...

The incubus attack is just one example of what can occur during state dissociations in sleep. There is also a great deal of sleep related sexual mentation and potentially many sleep related sexual behaviors. In future posts these interesting and potentially disturbing experiences will be discussed.
nosuchthing (15 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-21)
Redrider If you are talking about THE ENTITY it was a movie - Supposedly based partially on a true story, -a woman is tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon. It was a MOVIE - ok. Oh and total color blindness is rare but most people that are color blind have trouble distiniguishing between some of the colors so technically they can see color so I really don't see a ton of them arguing the fact colors do not exist. I am just offering a little bit of proven scientific explanations for what can be a frightening experience- I have had sleep paralysis and you can experience some wierd feelings and your imagination can wreck havoc with logical reasoning. Take a step back and give science a chance to explain a normal happening a lot of people experience.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
I am sure where ever you found the spells to banish, you can find protection spells. Believe it or not, your local library should hold this information. It would be under the occult. Also, any college book shop, or even in Holy literature. Barnes and Nobles has a great section, just be sure what you choose is in positive perspective, and very little to nothing harmful in it.
For example, some thnk the Lord Prayer is wonderful for protection.
Then there is good old fashioned stubborness. Keep saying no and DO NOT GIVE IN! Explore yourself and find your weaknesses. This THING has done the same footwork and found that weakness. You need to confront it, and grow as a person. And ALWAYS REMEMBER, YOU HAVE THE POWER! YOU have the control. Believe it or not, on some level you are alowing it, be it through insecurities, anger, indulgences, there is a door somewhere, and you alone have the power to close it.
If you need anymore help, feel free to contact me. ❤ 😉
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
What are the spells to use and where can I find them? Is there a live chat forum?
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-19)
If you are TRULY... And I MEAN TRULY objective... And you REALLY want to ask questions, please, protect yourself, as in not just having what it takes to banish it, but having what it takes to keep IT from taking your wits away. These entities can blur judgement. I would focus more on spells of protection and walls against it to be sure it is your judgement and not a manipulation this creature is putting on you. These things can make you think that things are YOUR idea... But they are not your ideas. BE PROTECTED FULLY! And be sure you remain detatched from the situation.
Keep in mind when dealing with this entity, what would you tell your own child to say to something like this. ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
Hi Wendy, first of all let me say... Just because you enjoy this experience at times, doesn't and shouldn't affect your faith or your request for help to be rid of them and nor should others put you down and blame you for not being strong enough for the power of prayer to work... God does exist and God will help us in our hour of need... But I am here to offer you another explanation to the cause of these experiences... A more logical one and speak from almost 30 years of experience not only with sex spirits but also many other types as well, I have accustomed to the understanding that our minds are a very powerful device and spiritually equivalent in manners not yet fully explored or understood!... I have come to the conclusion that your type of experience is more of a fabrication not controlled by your moral values or conscious choices... But more driven on a sub conscious level, by your sexual instincts... The fact that your are dreaming or half asleep suggest that this experience is one that is coming from with in... And beating yourself up believing it is a demon... In my opinion, is not fair to you or others who are going through it... I know how real it feels and you may fully disagree... As may others... I truly believe if these experiences where real demons the power of prayer would work... But people here have to understand the reason it don't is because unintentionally you are the instrument that is causing it... You should not feel guilty or ashamed about it... You would be surprised just how many people have these experiences.

Daz
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-18)
HI wendy35, please don't talk to this thing send it back where it belongs, I totally agree with snowwhite you are playing with fire specially if its a demon, they are bad news nothing good will come from it. Good luck hope you are ok. Di. Keep up with prayers
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
Uh...redrider?
What the HADES are you talking about? WHAT run in packs? 😕
redrider (19 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
they travel in packs. A man, a woman, a small person and the cold one
redrider (19 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
nosuchthing doesn't know anything. He is like a color blind person deffending the fact there are no colors because he can't see them.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
There are those of us who have been there, and those that who havent. It is real. It happens to a lot of people. Watch the "Enity". It might be an extreme example, but would you want that in your life.
redrider (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-17)
when it would happen to me in a dream, first none of the lights would work, then it would grab me from my headboard and strangle me. It wanted me to know it was stronger than me, but God is stronger than it. I would say the lords prayers and fight to wake up. It is a demon. It is playing with you. If You allow it in, It will do what it wants, for as long as it wants. The fact that praying affects it should tell you something. Fight it off and don't give into temptation, or it will follow you anywhere and everywhere. It will get to the point that it can come to you anytime of the day or night, at home, in your car, away on vacation.
Joshua888 (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
It's a demon.

Funny how they flee when you pray to Jesus. Cout it be that Jesus is truly who He said He is-God? Yes, He is God. But, if you continue to play with demons, He may decide not to intervene and save you one day. He may decide to let you have what you want, and then you will not be able to call upon Him and be rescued ever again. Is that what you want? Do you have any idea what that means? To be forever separated from God? This fallen angels are very powerful. They are far more powerful than us. You can be led slowly to a point of no return. God help you.

Pray in Jesus name for it to be gone. But, the only way to make it stay away totally, is to become a Christian. But, you have to want to become a follower of Jesus Christ. Unless you want that, you will not become a Christian and you will not get rid of this devil from hell. Repent and be saved, or you will wind up in the real hell when you die,forever.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
I am in agreement with the comments posted by "Nosuchthing".

I've been knowingly interacting with my spiritual mate for approx 2.5 years and she's probably been with me all my life.

I was confused and unsure what was happening and been on a quest for knowledge ever since. I've came across a lot of people with both spiritual interaction and sleep paralysis.

As I recall from the numerous people who actually encounter them on a regular basis, sometimes thier initial contact occur in dreams but eventually move out of the dream state into our waking hours. 8 Years of dreams is way too long IMO. I also don't recall any of them with a frightful, demonic aura.

Either way please take care and if necessary get help as Nosuchthing suggested.

You shouldn't have to suffer.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Hi Wendy35, one thing is curtain if there just might be a hell, just think about it. It would be worse than the hell on earth we're going through now. I prefer to stay near God. It is up to you what You want to do with your life nobody can choose for you. But remember you have one life so make the best of it don't waste it on an evil spirit get help. Remember humans die so don't waste your life. I'm not preaching to you this is just how I feel- I feel sorry for you because I think you have more to life for than this. ❤
nosuchthing (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
Sleep Paralysis is your problem - not ghost
Have you ever felt like you were awake but unable to move? You might have even felt afraid but could not call for help? This condition is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis may leave you feeling frightened, especially if you also see or hear things that aren't really there. Sleep paralysis may happen only once, or you may have it frequently -- even several times a night.

The good news: sleep paralysis is not considered a dangerous health problem. Read on to find out more about sleep paralysis, its possible causes, and its treatment.

Is Sleep Paralysis a Symptom of a Serious Problem?
Sleep researchers conclude that, in most cases, sleep paralysis is simply a sign that your body is not moving smoothly through the stages of sleep. Rarely is sleep paralysis linked to deep underlying psychiatric problems.

Over the centuries, symptoms of sleep paralysis have been described in many ways and often attributed to an "evil" presence: unseen night demons in ancient times, the old hag in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and alien abductors. Almost every culture throughout history has had stories of shadowy evil creatures that terrify helpless humans at night. People have long sought explanations for this mysterious sleep-time paralysis and the accompanying feelings of terror.







What Is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Sleep paralysis may accompany other sleep disorders such as narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is an overpowering need to sleep caused by a problem with the brain's ability to regulate sleep.

When Does Sleep Paralysis Usually Occur?
Sleep paralysis usually occurs at one of two times. If it occurs while you are falling asleep, it's called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. If it happens as you are waking up, it's called hypnopompic or postdormital sleep paralysis.

What Happens With Hypnagogic Sleep Paralysis?
As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

What Happens With Hypnopompic Sleep Paralysis?
During sleep, your body alternates between REM (rapid eye movement) and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.
Who Develops Sleep Paralysis?
Up to as many as four out of every 10 people may have sleep paralysis. This common condition is often first noticed in the teen years. But men and women of any age can have it. Sleep paralysis may run in families. Other factors that may be linked to sleep paralysis include:

A lack of sleep
A sleep schedule that changes
Mental conditions such as stress or bipolar disorder
Sleeping on the back
Other sleep problems such as narcolepsy or nighttime leg cramps
Use of certain medications
Substance abuse


How Is Sleep Paralysis Diagnosed?
If you find yourself unable to move or speak for a few seconds or minutes when falling asleep or waking up, then it is likely you have isolated recurrent sleep paralysis. Often there is no need to treat this condition. However, check with your doctor if you have any of these concerns:

You feel anxious about your symptoms
Your symptoms leave you very tired during the day
Your symptoms keep you up during the night
Your doctor may want to gather more information about your sleep health by doing any of these things:

Ask you to describe your symptoms and keep a sleep diary for a few weeks
Discuss your health history, including any known sleep disorders or any family history of sleep disorders
Refer you to a sleep specialist for further evaluation
Conduct overnight sleep studies or daytime nap studies to make sure you do not have another sleep disorder
How Is Sleep Paralysis Treated?
Most people need no treatment for sleep paralysis. Treating any underlying conditions such as narcolepsy may help if you are anxious or unable to sleep well. These treatments may include the following:

Improving sleep habits -- such as making sure you get six to eight hours of sleep each night
Using antidepressant medication to help regulate sleep cycles
Treating any mental health problems that may contribute to sleep paralysis
Treating any other sleep disorders, such as narcolepsy or leg cramps
What Can I Do About Sleep Paralysis?
There's no need to fear nighttime demons or alien abductors. If you have occasional sleep paralysis, you can take steps at home to control this disorder. Start by making sure you get enough sleep. Do what you can to relieve stress in your life -- especially just before bedtime. Try new sleeping positions if you sleep on your back. And be sure to see your doctor if sleep paralysis routinely prevents you from getting a good night's sleep.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
I think Rashidah's advice should be taken for the time being. If you would like to be rid of this entity, burn the sage and try your hardest to ignore it. You said you pray, so I'm assuming you have a faith. Try strengthening your faith; demons usually give up on those who don't provide negative energy to feed on (like a "lost cause" situation).

To the situation with your love of knowledge... I have this same insatiable curiosity, but there are some things that are best left until we grow older and wisen up. Some things will never be known in our lifetimes. I don't want to discourage you from learning, but try to find a better source than a demon. They tend to tell a great fib.

As to a certain previous poster's comment (starts with a K): pay no heed. Some people have nothing better to do than troll websites, without realizing how... "interesting" they look.
Rashidah (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
I do not agree with that last statement.
The prayer simply did not work. It is not the first time that a prayer failed.

To say that the prayer did not work because she like to have sex with him is sort of insensitive.

If you like you can try other methods of blocking him from you.

Try burning sage in your room for three days. It is a good herb to use in these occasions.

Best of luck to you ❤

And I do not believe that it will drag you to hell. If it could of it would of done that a long time ago wouldn't it?

Please be careful what you hear about incubi.
Use your good sense to decipher what makes sense and what is just silly superstitions told by frightened people. 😐
snowhite (203 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-16)
First of all, it seems to me that you like to have sex with IT. That is the reason why when you pray, you don't feel the prayer is powerful enough because you are not willing to get rid of it.

Secondly, I'd let you know it is a demon. It will get all it wants from you and once you are uselss to it, you will be dumped like trash. You are playing fire.

I can't believe you want to talk to it. All I have to say it you got nerves. 😭

New comments for this story have been disabled