You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Is An Angel's Kiss?

Real Ghost Stories

What Is An Angel's Kiss?

 

Since I was born I have had an oval blotch of skin on my inner thigh that never tans, my grandparents always told me it was an Angel's Kiss and as I grew up my Kiss has actually started to look more and more like a pair of lips. (As I hit my teens I wondered why an Angel kissing me there for.)

I have grown up tolerant of other religions and faiths, and yet organized religions have never been my salvation. My spiritual life is in the out-of-doors, where I can feel small and insignificant in a world far more complex than myself.

It happened about two years ago when I went with a very dear friend to Christmas Mass to explore my spirituality; as soon as I set foot in the church my inner left thigh began to burn horribly. At first I thought I had pulled a muscle or had an allergic reaction. I politely excused myself to the restroom and shut myself into a stall, I pulled down my pants to see if something was irritating my skin and was shocked. My Kiss was no longer the stark white I had grown up with but an angry red... I was a little terrified because my Kiss truly looked like a pair of lips. I sat through the Mass with my leg burning and after I left the church the hurting stopped. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with my skin, and I know for a fact that I have no allergies. So in a year my same friend invited me again to Mass and to my surprise my leg hurt again. This time I was scared.

The pain starts as soon as I enter ANY church, despite the faith, despite the practice; I have tested this many times. I have talked to the priests at my friend's church and they say it is God placing a mark on me for past sins. But why would that mark burn so? I don't believe that I am possessed or in league with some foul spirit. What is an Angel's Kiss, a mark to brand sinners?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sydomney, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rdnckangel (1 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-01-01)
I've been in training as a God messenger my whole life more than 50 years, bigger levels, spiritual, seeing and feeling entities (good, bad, any kind) (I don't always like my job, it can be hard, and ridicule is worse, I usually stay quiet). Younger ones in need of help, really compel me to help. I'm told whatever left that mark doesn't like God an church. The church you may have picked has a lot of Godliness to it (a lot do not) other churches may not hurt, but will not help you with your learning of God. You are caused pain, like a message it (whatever left mark) doesn't like you there. If you choose to ignore eventually it may go away, but could be years, as God loves you and would love for you to continue your Godly searches. God Bless and I will send God to you to help you with your journey.
teenagewitch21 (5 stories) (30 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-15)
To moongrim, witches are not anything to do with the devil, if this was a witches mark (whatever that is ment to mean) there would be no reason whatsoever for it to burn when entering a church or any religious building! 😠
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
Also, this is what my mom told me. She believes in reincarnation.

She told me that they are wounds or scars from a past life. She told me this when I was younger, so I was all like, "Whoa...really?! That is so cool!"

But, now that I'm getting older, I'm discovering who I am and trying to figure out what I believe.

So I don't know if I believe what she told me. And no, she wasn't joking around when she said that to make me feel better about my 5 birth marks.
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
It's called a birth mark... Or Angel Kiss. I have plenty of those, trust me. I don't know how to explain the burning...

Best Wishes
~Aiafaith1 😆 ❤ 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-24)
Angel kisses are freckles. It's what they tell you when you're little to make you feel better about your freckles.
It didn't work. 😊
supernatural_princess (1 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
angel's kiss is also a dimple... Well who talking about vampire Gods & Goddesses? I am a hindu... And honestly there is no such thing!
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-24)
Vampire God and Goddesses in Hinduism!? I think I am pretty knowledgeable about Hinduism, (although I do not follow it) I have NEVER heard of a vampire God in Hinduism.
Please elaborate on this...
cloudlion (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
ok, there are too many realigons to count. I think it has something to so with celtic mythology but there is also a great chance with Hindu too. As they both have vampire Gods and Goddesses. Look up the more unusual realigions and I'm sure your going to come up with great. But as somebody commented you, you do not have the wiches mark. That is a myth. Plain and simple
lulu1409 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-14)
Maybe God is testing you to see if you will still worship him despite the suffering. That is just my guess. I'm sorry for you good luck. 😳
IGoRawrX3 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-25)
Maybe, And I'm just saying, Maybe God/Your angel wants you to be religous. Google it to see what comes up. Whitebuffalo's theroy could very well be correct, too.

To everybody with or without the mark, You are blessed ❤
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
And I will state what is not being mentioned: That the "Angel's Kiss" could just as easily be the mark of a fallend angel.

Which might explain the pain of it flaring up whensoever you enter a house of worship.

In short- you may have a Witch's Mark. A spot where the Devil left His personal mark of ownership upon you.
Sydomney (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
Wow, thank you so much for the comments. At Whitebuffalo, it is very strange but yes, my Kiss burns/itches whenever I step into a place of worship. People have said I cause it because I am afraid of religion or some other psycological nonsense, but I value all religions. I just wonder why the effect of me stepping foot into a place of worship is so negative.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Wow I have never heard of this before I wonder why this happened, I do not feel that it is connected with religion although I could be wrong. I have one on top of my leg but this has never changed colour before. This story is rather intriguing. Please keep us posted.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Sydomney: I'm going to sound like Whitebuffalo's echo, but yea, that's what I've heard... My oldest son was born with two... One on his side, the other on the side of his foot... When he was very little, they were red and puffy, but as he matured, they spread out and are now just brown marks... I was concerned, and asked his pediatrician, who propmptly told me they were Angel Kisses, then smiled and assured me they would cause no problem as he got older... I have a quite large one on the front part of my shoulder...

Also, those little red marks that babies have on their eyelids when they're wee, those are said to be Angel Kisses, too... I think it's pretty cool! 😊 ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Well, technically, an Angel's Kiss is a birthmark. They have also been called stork bites, strawberry, salmon patch, raspberry... We were ALL born sinners, so I really believe that this is NOT a "mark to brand sinners" or we would ALL have them.
I was always told that certain people have Angel Kisses (a very specific TYPE of birthmark) as they were so loved on The Other Side, that on the day they came to Earth, EVERYone on the Other Side showed up and a few gave kisses for luck.

Birthmarks have been known (my daughter has two that did this) to turn from white to red, then remain red.
I would have no answer for you as to why it would seem to pain you every time you step into your friends church. Does it seem to happen anywhere else?
Wado.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: