You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: It Pushed Me Into A Wall

Real Ghost Stories

It Pushed Me Into A Wall

 

This happened around the age of 13. My parents split up and my dad left the house. It was just my mom, my little brother who was then 3 and me. My mom decided to put her bedroom furniture in my room and my bedroom set along with my brother's in her room. I guess she didn't want to sleep in the same room where my dad and her slept. Well, what happened was this;

I was sleeping when a faint laughing woke me up. (I am a very light sleeper.) I really didn't think anything of it until I really had an urge to go to the bathroom. NOTE: (I'm wasn't the type of child that was afraid of walking around the house in the middle of the night and checking to see where a weird noise was coming from or to get a glass of water by myself). As I was getting up it I felt a bit uneasy, I just shrugged it off and headed out to the bathroom. As I'm walking out, (my old room, which was my mom's room and it's in front of her old room, next to her new room was the playroom, which was my little brother's room, and in front of it is the bathroom) I walk past my mom's room and I heard her snoring. The hallway light was off so I turned it on to see where I was going. Again I heard a very low laughter and panting at the same time.

The bathroom door was closed. (Which was unusual) I turned the knob and it was very warm to the touch. I opened the door and before I processed the thought of turning on the bathroom light, a set of glowing red eyes popped open in the darkness. I heard a horrible screeching and I was pushed towards the wall. As my back hit the wall, I closed my eyes and covered my ears. I still hear the screeching. I yelled "MOMMMM!" I felt whatever the hell it was zoom past me and the smell of something dead filled my nostrils to the point where I gagged.

My mom saw me on the floor and asked me in Spanish "What happened? Whets all the screaming? You scared me to death! Look you woke up your brother! Get to bed!" At this point I was trying to explain what just happened a few seconds ago and all I could hear was b!tch!ng. I got up and went to the bathroom. I noticed it was very hot. When I was done peeing, I followed my mom in to the kitchen. I tried telling my mom again what happened and she told me I was dreaming. I never spoke to her about again.

Till this day I have only told my boyfriend and my cousin who is like a sister to me, and here. I'm still traumatized by what happened. When I need to go to the bathroom, I have to look into the hallway like if I'm on a mission. I turn on the closest light, which is the laundry room, and close my eyes and find the switch to turn on the light. And to get to my boyfriend's and my bedroom, it's also a mission: (I need to know, I need closure... WTF was that thing and why was it in my house?!

Thank you.

Other hauntings by Sourmoonfruit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sourmoonfruit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lakota73 (5 stories) (108 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
I agree with falling_feathers. Sometimes when furniture is disturbed, any spirits may be disturbed along with it.
It's a shame when a paranormal experience takes you by surprise and it plays on your mind for some time later.
Ghostboi - although your comment was kind of funny, I do think there is a time and a place for posting humorous POV, but I don't think Sourmoonfruit is looking for that kind of feedback. Just saying!
falling_feathers (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
I think it was probably attracted to the negative energy of your parents fighting and splitting up. Could have been moving the furniture around to. I doubt it was just a passing through. I really have no idea why it would come into your bathroom of all place. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
ghostboi (22 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
maybe it just needed to take a sh! T or a p!ss and you surprised it and it got angry
Sourmoonfruit (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-06)
Blue_Raven80: No, I never saw it again. And my brother and I talked about it a few times and he has never experienced something paranormal.

Jennifer40: Lol, I prob did surprise it... But then it makes me wonder, what was it doing in my bathroom lol.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
have you ever had the same issue again? Did it occur again? Does your brother experience the same?
Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Wow! That is pretty scary. It sounds like whatever it was, you may have surprised it. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: