You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Face On A Wall

Real Ghost Stories

Face On A Wall

 

Location: Bintulu, Sarawak Year: 200X

This is a story from my sister's first hand experience. It is by far one of the scariest story I heard to date. So, I guess I have the duty to share this story in her place.

It was a normal and typical night where the weather was hot, the air was humid and my mood was gloomy. Tomorrow was my Mathematics exam and I was slaving away with my exercise book repeating what seems to be an endless list of practice questions. My parents were in bed, as they have to be working the next day and my sisters were deep asleep. Our house has 3 bedrooms and all bedrooms are located on the upper floor. My sisters shared the same bedroom and my parents sleep in the master bedroom. As for me, I get to have a small room for myself. My sister's room, having one queen size bed and parked next to wall, one would sleeping next to the wall and the other would be sleeping near the door.

So, while I was slaving away with my Maths' revision downstairs at the living room, my second sister, Miranda, woke up in the middle of the night all of a sudden. She happened to be one sleeping next to the wall, so, when she woke up, she was facing the wall. What she saw shook her... She saw a face, described to be of an old looking woman and had claws painted red coming out from a wall, like watching a 3D horror movie. She was so afraid but yet she did not want to scream, as to provoke whatever being is coming from the wall. So, she turned to the other side and tried to wake my eldest sister up, but to no avail.

Next thing that popped up in her mind was that she must be hallucinating, she turned back to face the wall and now she saw the apparition being closer to her sight and was seemingly offering her to approach her. The apparition was also whispering, come to me... Come to me... Miranda froze in despair and started crying and screaming. However, it seemed like no one was able to hear her screams, including me who was just right downstairs preparing for my exams. So, she closed her eyes and just started praying to God to help her out of this nightmare. She prayed and prayed in the midst of the apparition tempting her to come to her. Eventually, she fell asleep, not wanting to open her eyes to face that creature of nightmare.

The next day, she woke up for classes as if nothing had happened but with a few extra marks on her hands. She told us all about the story but our parents brushed it off as just a dream, even though the marks on her hands cannot be explained.

Well, that is all my memory can recall, but even until today, she said she hope to never wake up in the middle of the night again and refuses to face a wall when she sleeps.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, melvindarsingh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

robo (15 posts)
-3
4 years ago (2020-04-19)
once my mothers brother my uncle told her one of his female friend told him when she play hide and sick she hide behind door then dream or real she was in other world the old witch women, s cooking on pot catch her to pot she shout then return to home 😁 😜 🤔
Alina5 (3 stories) (136 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-04-04)
Hello Melvin,

My prayers for the well-being of your sister.
I am not positive of giving you an explanation of this incident unless I'm aware of the answers to these certain questions.

Was it all a sudden occurence? Or anything relevant have happened in the past to cause this?

Was your sister prone to experience paranormal activities before?

Has any paranormal activities happened in your house or to any family member prior to this?

Does your sister still sleeps in the same room? Is she experiencing it repeatedly or was this the first and the last?

I'm a little scared about this entity being malevolent but I'm not jumping to any conclusions.

May God bless you and your family

Peace
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2020-03-30)
Welcome to YGS.

Hello Melvin.

Was this the only time Miranda saw the apparition? Could you elaborate more about the scratches on her hands? Were these on her palms or on the back of her hands?

In my opinion, there's not enough information on your narrative as to know if your sister had a nightmare or a vivid dream and scratched herself during her sleep, or if this was really a paranormal encounter.

I hope you got great marks on your mathematics test.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: